Missing you.

Peanut Dugun Dugun.

 

Hi Guys! Is it okay if I accept the requests after this oneshot? I just want to make a fanfic for them because I haven't seen one. It's just that he is my bias and I'd like to see him with Sunny. Is it okay? Thanks ! ^___^

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EuUlNq-tamk

 

please play this while you're reading it. :) 

--------------------------------------

 

Everyday, everynight I am missing you. 

 

He looked at her from where he was standing behind the doors of the cafeteria. 

She's with Sungmin today. Again. 

 

Ever since they broke up, she's been hanging around Sungmin. And that annoyed him to no end. He didn't like seeing her with other guys but he can't do anything about it. After all, they're done. So as usual, he walks home contemplating on how they've become like this. Everybody says it was his fault. Even he does. But she didn't. 

 

She never did. That's her nature. She's too selfless for her own sake. She even blames herself for their break up. She felt the guilt that she stayed away from him. Something he didn't really want. Because for him, there's still hope. They can still be together. 

 

 

He remembered how they first met. He was still a trainee then and she is a member of one of the most famous Kpop groups in the world. some of the trainees were still coping up with their new lives. Including him. but he remained relaxed and cool. He was inside a coffee shop near the Entertainment company just cooling off. While sipping on his coffee, he started to read the newspaper he had bought on the way. He was reading but he never really paid attention because he was distracted by a hum. A hum made by another customer behind him. Because he was slightly getting irritated, he coolly put down the newspaper he was trying to read and then turned his head around. 

 

To his surprise, his big doe eyes were met with a beautiful smiling Sunny. 

 

" Hi! " she greeted with her cheeky smile. And he replied with his own gummy ones. 

 

" Anneonghaseyo Sunbaenim! " he greeted calmly despite the nervousness he was really feeling. He tried to bow but his head only hit the chair behind him which caused Sunny to laugh. Her laugh caught him off guard. It was heavenly. And real. 

 

" Be careful hoobae. " she told him and then he took notice of her eyesmile. It was nothing like Tiffany sunbae's eyesmile but it was really captivating. She has such a small face and clear skin. She was really gorgeous. Like a doll. Only with a small height. But he'd never say that aloud. He was small too. 

 

" Anyway Kyungsoo-ah, what are you doing here? " she had asked. 

 

" Ah, I'm waiting for Jongin, Sunbae. " 

 

" Oh, that boy. He's really good at dancing don't you think so? " 

 

" N-neh Sunbae. " 

 

" Haha, Loosen up Kyungsoo-ah. call me Sunny noona. "

 

He couldn't even believe what he was hearing. A member of Girls' Generation which is one of the reasons why Kpop is now having an invasion is asking him to call her noona. Can you believe that? He couldn't. 

 

" Anyway, I'll leave you here okay? I have a practice to attend. Bye bye! " she waved at him and he watched him slowly walked out of the shop. She had a very graceful walk and a voluptuous body. She really has nice figures. And her hair was being drawn by the wind. She still had her long brown hair back then. 

 

It was a short conversation. But he never forget about that. It was the day he had found his angel. 

 

While he was walking home, he didn't mind people taking pictures of him. He's famous after all. 

When he got to the dorm, he went straight to his and Kai's room then slumped his body on his bed. He stared at the ceiling for God knows how long. 

 

 

" Kyungsoo-ah! Let's go to the mall. " A girl in a casual dress shouted at the man who was standing in front of the elevator. 

" Huh? Oh! Sunny noona! " the guy smiled at the girl and so did she. 

" Come on,let's go to the mall! "

" We can't noona. "

" Why? "

" People will recognize you and me and a rumor might come up. "

" Ah, I've completely forgotten about that. Mianhaeyo! " she sqealed showing off a little aegyo. He laughed and patted her head . That actually annoyed her because that just proves that she's really small. 

 

" Yah! I'm still your sunbae! And I'm older than you! " she shouted but he only laughed even more. He find her amusing and cute. Some might say he's disrespectful but they're friends. And this is the only way he can touch his Crush. 

 

" How about I cook Spaghetti for you? " he asked as the elevators doors are slowly opening. 

" Than what are we doing here? Let's go to your dorm! " she sqealed like a little girl and the dragged him inside the elevator while he only laughed. Inside the elevator, they continued to laugh and joke around. 

 

 

Kyungsoo was not aware that he was already crying. And he didn't care. He was hurting. He can't get over the fact that they're over. The memories they shared were still lingering in his mind. 

 

He continued looking at the ceiling and started reminiscing every single memory they had together. Everything. 

 

" Hyung! Have you bought the cake yet? " Kyungsoo asked Baekhyun who was cleaning the living room of their dorm. Sehun was arranging the table with Suho. Kai was placing petals and balloons around the table. Kyungsoo was cooking and Chanyeol was tuning his guitar. To day is the day. Today is the day he is gonna confess to his crush. Everybody was busy preparing things for the night. Kyungsoo had planned to invite her for dinner and the others heard it. 

 

The confession Kyungsoo had planned is not really that elegant since he's not sure if his feelings would be accepted or rejected. But the others had intervened and nagged him to plan someting bigger.. They even said they'd sing Angel for her while they are having a date. Kyungsoo was skeptical at first but agreed after Sehun threatened him that they will not clean the house and that he will not love Kyungsoo anymore. And because Kyungsoo is a loving umma, he can't bare it if one of his children hates him so yeah, Maknae got him there. 

 

Sehun, Suho, Kai, Chanyeol and Baekhyun were hiding inside Kai and Kyungsoo's room which was the hearest to kitchen and secretly messing up Kyungsoo's computer. 

 

" Ah, Sunny noona. You're here. " Kyungsoo greeted Sunny who was smiling and standing in front of their door. 

 

" Come inside noona. " he led her to the table his bandmates had specially decorated for them. 

 

" Wow, you made this for me? " she asked. Her smile not leaving her beautiful face. 

 

" Ah neh noona. " he sheepishly smiled then scratched his nape. 

" Let's eat then. " she said and took a spoonful of the newest experiment he had been trying for the past few days. 

 

" Is it good? " he asked. Afraid that Sunny might not like it. 

 

" Mata! " she said then ate more. That was the first step. Sunny liking his cooking. But what about the next part of this plan? 

After eating and talking about nothing at all, kyungsoo had led Sunny to the living room where he assumed that s would be. But to his surprise he only gind the guitar there. 

 

What were they doing to Kyungsoo's computer actually the caused them to be to engrossed and forgot about their plan? 

 

Kyungsoo shook his head. How is he going to continue to the next part? 

 

ah! Here goes nothing! 

 

" Sunny noona, please sit down. " he said and Sunny did as told. Kyungsoo could even read the curiousity in her face but he continued nonetheless. Oh, they're so gonna get it later. 

 he grabbed the guitar and the started to strum. 

Sunny knew the rhythm so she she smiled and then waited for Kyungsoo to sing. 

 

[Baekhyun] Machi amu geot do moreu neun airo geureohke
Dashi tae eo nan sungan gati
[Suho] Jamshi kkumil kkabwa hanbeon deo nun gamat da tteo boni
Yeokshi neomu ganjeol haetdeon ni ape gido hadeut seo isseo
 
[D.O] Dan hanbeonman ni yeopeseo
Bareul majchwo georeo bogo pa
Hanbeon ttak hanbeon man yo
 
[All] Neoye sesangeuro (hey! )
[D.O] Yeah yeorin barameul tago yeah
[All] Ni gyeoteuro (hey! )
[Suho] Eodi eseo wat nyago
[Baekhyun] Hae malkge mudneun nege bimi rira malhaesseo
[All] Manyang idaero (hey! ) hamkke georeu myeon
[D.O] Eodideun cheonguk il teni (eodideun cheonguk il teni)
 
[Baekhyun] Mikael boda neon na ege nun bushin jonjae
Gamhi nuga neoreul geoyeok hae naega yongseo reul anhae
[D.O] E ten geu gose bareul deurin taecho ye geu cheoreom maeil
[Suho] Neo hanaman hyang hamyeo maeumeuro mideumyeo
 
[Baekhyun] Aju jageun geoshi rado
Neol himdeulge haji mot hage
Hangsang jikigo shipeo
I’m eternally love~
 
[All] Neoye suho jaro (hey! )
[Suho] Jeo geosen barameul makgo
[All] Ni pyeoneuro (hey! )
[Baekhyun] Moduda deungeul dollyeo do
[Suho] Hime gyeo un eoneu nal, ni nunmureul dakka jul
[All] Geureon han saram, (hey! ) dwelsu it damyeon
[Baekhyun] Eodideun cheonguk il teni
 
[D.O] Neol sarang hage, (hey! ) dwae beorin nan, ije deo isang
Dora gal goshi eobseo yo
Nal gaereul geo dwo ga shyeot jyo oh no
 
[Baekhyun] Yeongwonhan salmeul ilheot daedo haengbok han iyu
[Baekhyun/D.O] Naye yongwon ijen geudae inikka~
[Baekhyun/Suho] Eternally love~~~~
 
[All] Neoye sesangeuro (hey! )
[Baekhyun] Yeorin barameul tago yeah
[All] Ni gyeoteuro (hey! )
[Suho] Eodi eseo wat nyago from you
[D.O] Hae malkge mudneun nege, [Suho] Oh
Bimi rira malhaesseo, oh
[All] Manyang idaero hamkke georeu myeon
 
 
Eodideun Cheonguk il teni.
 
(let's pretend it's only D.o who's singing. )
 
" Sunny noona. I know I'm still too young and I know I'm not exactly your ideal type. But please accept my love for you. I have been in love with you ever since you smiled at me at the coffee shop near our company. I've treasured all the times we've spent together and really can't let another day pass without me confessing to you. You don't really have to return it. All i want you to do is just to hear it and accept it. Coz Sunny noona, I really really love you. " 
 
 
after his confession, he was greeted by silence and he realized that he's being rejected. Tears were already weeling up in his eyes and the he bowed. But what surprised him was Sunny's next move. 
 
 
Sunny kissed him. In the cheeks. 
 
" It took you three years Kyungsoo. " she smiled and laughed at him. 
 
" Does that mean you like me too? " 
 
" Pabo! I don't like you! " she laughed.
 
" Eh? B-but-"
 
" I don't like you because I love you too. " 
 
 
 
 
 
He also remembered that clearly,the day that they had become an official couple. Sunny was right, it did took him three years. Both of them were aware about SM Entertainment's dating rule that's why they both kept it a secret. Him, her and Exo. Because the moment Lee Soo Man finds out about it, they'll both be dead. 
 
 
He remembered they're first anniversary. Because he didn't want others knowing about their relationship, theyhad to suffer just talking on the phone. Even if it was hard, it was for the sake of their love. 
 
He remembered their first real kiss. They were both so nervous that Sehun got irritated so much he even made a move. 
Although Kyungsoo was annoyed the he couldn't make a move by himself, he was thankful to the maknae becuase it it wasn't for him, they wouldn't have had their first real kiss even after a year of being together. 
 
He remembered the first time they united. It was the night of their second anniversary. They have never realky thought that they would be doing it that early, but they were in love. 
 
" Kyungsoo . " she muttered in between their kisses while kyungsoo's hand were slowly ing her blouse. 
" mmmmm. " was the guy's reply. 
 
" we shouldn't be doing this. " 
" let's stop then " he said but not really meaning it because they continued kissing. 
His lips traveled to her neck where he on it. Leaving a mark that says Kyungsoo's property. 
 
 
That night was blissful. They took it slow and sensual and very passionate. That was probably the most memorable day of his life.
 
 
until Lee Soo Man found out. Found out about them. 
 
 
" have you two forgotten?! There is a strict rule that says you can not date! Are you two out of your mind?! What if the press find out about this. What will happen to your career? Have you evn thought of that!?! I want you two to break up an never speak of this agin understand? " Lee Soo Man shouted at Sunny and Kyungsoo who were both bowing in shame. 
 
" U-understand sir. " with that they both left the room and went out.
 
" Kyungsoo-ah, let's talk. " 
 
" Okay. " 
 
 
he followed her until they have gone to the rooftop. 
There was a moment of silence before Sunny spoke. 
 
 
" Let's break up. " 
 
Hearing those words, Kyungsoo's world stopped a little.
 
" what do you mean? " he asked while trying to reach out his hand to her. 
 
" l-let's top this Kyungsoo. "
 
" B-but? "
 
" We're both gonna end up hurt Kyungsoo. I don't want you to get hurt. " she said while she was crying.
 
" i will get hurt if you break up with me. " he said. Sounding desperate. 
 
 
That day was still vivid in his memory. Her lips which was quivering while she was talking. Her eyes which was crying while she was breaking up with him. Her. Her who was hurting. Both of them were hurting hurting but they're relationship is forbidden. 
 
 
It was her all her fault. She kept saying that repeatedly. As if cutting everything off about the two of them was not enough, Lee Soo Man had even instructed them to not see each other againanymore. That's why in every Smtown, there was ver little interaction between them. 
 
 
 
But he can't take it anymore! He can't bare seeing her and not talking to her!
 
he can't bare seeing her with other guys. Even if it is Suju sunbaes and Shinee sunbaes! He just can't! 
 
It's been a year and he was still hurting. 
 
He started to wonder, was she also thinking of him like how he thinks of her? 
 
Does she still love him like how he loves her?
 
does she miss him him like how he misses her? 
 
Does she need him like how he needed her in his life?
 
Does she? 
 
 
 
 
_________________________________________________________________
 
 
Sunny entered Lee Soo Man's office after being told that her uncle was summoning her to his office.
 
Did she do anything wrong? 
 
She doesn't remember doing anything wrong. 
She had stayed away from the man she really love like how he wanted it to.
so why was her uncle asking her to come to his office. 
 
 
" Sit down. " her uncle told her upon entering the office. It was neat and clean as usual. 
 
 
After she down, her uncle started staring at her. 
 
She fidgeted becaus she's feeling belittled by her uncle. 
 
 
A few moments of silence and Lee Soo Man finally spoke.
 
 
" Talk to him. " he said. 
 
Talk to who? Manager oppa? Super junior oppas? Shinee hoobaes? 
 
 
Kyungsoo? 
 
" Huh? " was her only reply even though there are a lot of questions running inside her head. 
 
" To Do Kyungsoo. " 
" What do you mean? "
 
" Do you not love him? " 
 
" I do. "
 
" Then talk to him. "
 
" won't you get angry? " 
 
" Would I ask you to do it If I would? "
 
" Thank you uncle!!! " 
 
 
with that, she ran outside the office then proceeded on looking for Kyungsoo. 
 
 
" Kyungsoo-ah! " she shouted while was running in the hallways. People were giving her weird looks but she doesn't care. She needs to find Kyungsoo and she needs to tell him she love him.
 
 
" Hambamman nae mameul du lojo, 
Everyday, Everynight I am missing you. " 
 
" Sunny noona? What are you doing here? " Suho asked Sunny who was standing bside the stage listening to Ryewook and Kyungsoo singing Missing you by Fly to the Sky. 
 
" Ah, nothing. " she said then wiped her tears. Suho smiled at her then gave a scarf to her. 
 
" What's this for? " she asked.
 
" you definitely need this noona. "  he said then he smiled. 
 
" I'm not crying. " she said but her tears still fell down. 
 
" I'm not saying you are. " his smile never leaving his face. 
 
" thank you. " she said then reached for the scarf and wiped her face with it. 
 
" He's singing this for you noona. " he said while looking at D.O.
 
" What? " she asked even thought she knew what he was really talking about. 
 
" You know exactly what I mean noona." 
 
" Hmmm. "
 
" he still love you noona. " 
 
" I know. Please tell him I'm really sorry. "
 
" I won't do that noona. " 
 
" Why? "
 
" I want you to do that noona. " 
 
 
 
 
She continued running with tears in her eyes. 
' Kyungsoo, where are you? ' 
 
 
she had looked everywhere but she still couldn't find him. 
 
 
" Ah, Sunny noona? Why are you running? " Sehun who was walking the opposite way from her asked. 
 
" Have you seen D. O. .? " she asked while panting. 
 
" Hyung? He went home. " 
 
" Thank you! " and then she ran off to the direction of Exo's dorm leaving a dumbfounded Sehun. 
 
 
 
 
 
-------------------------------------------------------
 
 
Kyungsoo was still lying on the bed when he heard the door outside opened. But he didn't pay much attention it thinking that it must be one of his bandmates. He closed his eyes and just let his tear fall. 
 
 
" Kyungsoo! " 
 
He must really miss her that much that he even hears her voice. 
 
" Kyungsoo! You pabo! " 
 
that made him open his eyes and jolt up. 
 
Was the really her just now? 
 
" Kyungsoooooooooo! " and with that, the door to his and Kai's room opened revealing an angry and panting Sunny. 
 
" Sunbaenim? What are you doing here? " he tried acting cool just like the first time they met but is really curious and nervous inside because the subject of his thoughts is here in front of him. 
 
 
" Sunbaenim?! since when did I allow you to call me Sunbaenim? " she shouted at him . 
 
" Ah,Sunny noona, Lee Soo Man might find out. " 
 
" Pabo-yah! You didn't even fight for me! " after saying that, she started crying. 
 
" Wha-? " 
 
" You crazy ugly idiot! " she shouted at him while crying then walked near him. Hitiing his chest like the little lady that she is. 
 
" You broke up with me idiot! " he retorted but he let her hit him. But he hugged her nonetheless.
 
" I know that! But you didn't even fight for us ! " 
 
." so it's my fault now? "
 
" No. It's all my fault. "
 
" Sunkyu. " 
 
" Just hear me out okay? " 
 
" I was supposed to say that. " 
 
" Yah! " 
 
" Okay okay! " 
 
" mianhaeyo. Sorry for breaking up with you. I should've just fought for it because Lee Soo Man is my uncle and might've done something for us. We could still be together, we could have been happy now and...... And...... And... "
 
" Shhhh, hush now. " 
 
" D.O. " 
 
" Kyungsoo. " 
 
" Neh, kyungsoo. "
 
" hm? "
 
" Bogoshipdago. "
 
" nado. " 
 
" Saranghaeyo. "
 
" nado. " 
 
" Lat's be together again. " 
 
" okay- what?! "
 
" I said, let's be together again! " 
 
" But, what about Your uncle? " 
 
" Do upyou think I would be even here if i knew he'd be angry? " 
 
" you mean, he had erased that rule? "
 
" I don't know. Should we ask? "
 
" tyah! " 
 
 
then they both smiled. Because now, they'll face everything together.
 
-----------------------------------
 
" Sehun-ah? Why are you smiling like that? " 
 
" Because Suho hyung, somebody's gonna get laid tonight. " 
 
" What?! Are you dating somebody Sehun? You're too young! " 
 
" Aniyo! D.O. Hyung is. "
 
" Kyungsoo? Why would he get laid? " 
 
" Because Sunny noona is looking for him a while ago and I told her he's home and I think they're gonna make up. "
 
" That's good to know. But maknae, " 
 
" yes hyung? " 
 
" They have already done that even before. " 
 
" WHAT?! " 
 
" Aigoo, quiet down maknae. " 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~ fin ~~~~~~~~~~~
 
aigoo, i'm really not good at this kinds of things! 
Hope you appreciate it though ~_~