Why I hate SNSD's SUNNY

Peanut Dugun Dugun.

Why I hate SNSD Sunny

 

. Yes, I, Kim JongIn hates my sunbaenim SNSD Sunny. And I'll tell you the reasons why.

 

 

 

 

First of all, she's a midget. Have you seen her personally? She's just so small I can squeeze her with my hands!! It makes her look like the maknae when in fact she is actually not! And she's using her height to her advantage like acting all cute and fluffy and squishy till you feel like you just want to hide her in your pocket and take her home!

 

 

 

Second, I hate her smiles! It always diverts anyone's attention to her then the next thing you know, everyone is smiling too! It's as if it's contagious! Her smiles always captures a lot of people's attention and I hate it! It captures my hyung's attention and they always rant about how beautifully she smiles! Even Sehunnie is attracted to it! It irritates me to think that she's smiling to somebody else aside from me!

 

 

 

Third, her aegyo. I really really hate her aegyo! It annoys the hell out of me I want to pinch her cheeks so. Much but I can't. I hate it when people reacts to wanting to punch her because of cuteness overload! I also hate it when she shows it to me! Well try working with her and you'll know just how I feel.

 

 

 

 

Fourth, her voice. You have no idea how much I hate her voice. Everythime I hear it, it gives me goosebumps! Goosebumps means you're scared right? So I hate her voice!I always become stoned and dazed and whatever that is! Then all of a sudden my heart would beat like a wild-argh, I don't wan to talk about it. It scares me even though sometimes I unconsciously just listen to her solo songs though it scares me and make my heart hurt. Her voice is hypnotizing I hate it. It makes me do things for her.

 

 

Fifth, I hate it whenever she talks about Baekhyun hyung! Whenever she sighs everytime she talks about him. I hate the dreamy look she has on her face! It irks me big time! I don't even know why! Baekhyun this, Baekhyun that! Argh, I just want to punch hyung for taking up so much space in her mind.

 

 

Sixth, I hate her body. I hate her body because other guys ogle her too much I just want to punch them in the face. I hate how her body just have to be so damn perfect you'd just want to hold it night and day. The kind of body that makes you go insane because you can't touch it!

 

 

 

Seventh, her skin. I just hate the fact that she's too white whenever she stands beside me that I'd look like a freaking arabian because she just had to be that fair and I have to be this tan! And I hate that every damn time my skin brushes with her I'd feel electrified. She doesn't have Jongdae hyung's powers right?

 

 

Eighth, her lips. I hate her luxious lips because it's so damn perfect you'd want to nip at it every second. I hate her lips because whenever we talk to each other, my attention is on it instead of what she was saying. Damn it. I just hate the fact that I can'r even kiss those plump lips! What am I even blabbering about?

 

 

 

Ninth, her fans. I hate her fans because she always use her fans' gift to her and she isn't able to wear mine. What is with her fans' gift that she loves those so much?! My gifts are way better than those!

 

 

 

Lastly, I hate her because she has taken up 90 percent of my mind and I didn't even do anything about it. I hate her because I miss her everyday even though she's really close to me. I hate her because she made me fall in love with her. Yes I know. I'm hating her for no apparent reason at all! I'm crazy.

 

 

 

 

. _______

 

 

" Yah! Kim Jongin! What is this? You sound like a jealous boyfriend here! " I heard Sunny laugh as she read the article I made just a while ago.

 

 

It was a dare given to me by my hyungs who did nothing but to play a prank on me. Tell me, how'd you expect me to write the things that I hate about the person I love.

 

 

 

" I. Am. A. Jealous. Boyfriend. " I deadpanned and glared which she only laughed at.

 

 

" Aww, don't be jealous boyfie! " I almost choked at the nickname she had given to me. She is just ridiculous at times. " I like Baekhyun but I love you! " Then she squealed.

 

 

" What difference does that make? " I glared at her but she remained laughing. She's crazy I tell you.

 

 

" Like and Love are two different things." She told then raised her hand that is in a peace sign.

 

 

I rolled my eyes.

 

 

" You midget. Have you forgotten that you liked me first before you fell in love with me? "

 

 

" I did? " She blinked innocently as if saying that she doesn't know what I'm talking about. When in fact she actually does.

 

 

" Don't talk to me! " I told her then walked away. Yes. I am a jealous boyfriend specially when it involves Baekhyun hyung because I know that he harbors feelings for her. And if Sunny likes him, it won't be hard to make her fall for him. Which I wouldn't want to happen.

 

 

" Geez, you're so jealous I can even see your face turning green." I heard her laugh as she walked beside me.

 

 

I stopped walking which made her stop too. I looked at her then turned her around so she is facing me. " Jongin, there's nothing to be jealous about. I only like Baekhyun as a little brother. Besides, Taeyeon likes him. I'm just playing cupid. Now stop being jealous okay? " She told me as I stared straight in her eyes

 

 

. I smiled at her then pecked her lips. " Okay. "

 

 

" Good boy. " She told me then hugged me.

 

 

 

" I still hate your fans though. "

 

 

" Aigoo, you're so immature. "

 

_____

 

 

 

Hey, I updated a SunKai since the other two drafts I made had no pairings. I'm still thinking of one so they'll remain hidden for a little longer. Can you suggest except those I have used for the previous chapters?  For the mean time enjoy this little uhh, fluff?

 

 

anyway, Thanks for those who greeted me Happy Birthday last Sunday. You just made my birthday worth celebrating ^__^