The Man who can't be moved

Peanut Dugun Dugun.

 

Hey guys, I made this at my hometown so I wasn't able to see the requests. I didn't see this pairing though. Nobody wanted them? I ship them so hard! Anyway, Enjoy. 

 

 

 
_______________
 
 
 
" So how was the break-up? " SooYoung asked me. We were at the bar chilling with the other girls. 
 
 
 
" Break-up? What break-up? " I asked her back as I raised one of my elegant brows up.
 
 
 
" Uhh, you and the cute guy? What was his name again? Baek- baekhee? Ah no. Baek... Baek... " she seemed in deep thought. 
 
 
 
" You mean Baekhyun? " I corrected her and took a sip of my favorite Martini. 
 
 
 
" Ah! Yes! That Baekhyun guy! How long were you two? Three years? " she asked, waving her own glass of cocktail in front of my face.
 
 
 
“ Two years Soo. " 
 
 
 
" So how did he take it? " 
 
 
 
" I don't know, haven't seen him since. " I sighed. I know it sounded crazy because I'm here at New York and he's back in Korea so seeing him would be a little possible. What I mean was he never really contacted me after the break-up. 
 
 
 
" Aww, he must be having an affair. " 
 
 
 
" Maybe, he seemed pretty calm. " 
 
 
 
" So how about you? How are you taking it? " 
 
 
 
" Do I really have to say it? " 
 
 
 
" Of Course. Who knows, I might have a really nice guy for you. " 
 
 
 
" Tch, don't set me up on blind dates. " 
 
 
 
" Yeah, yeah whatever. So, how are you? " 
 
 
 
" Bad. " 
 
 
 
" How 'Bad' ?" 
 
 
 
" Well, I didn't eat for days, stayed up all night, had alcohol everyday, in short, under a depressing state. " yes, I was so depressed I traveled miles to forget him. I was so depressed I locked myself inside our house. It went on until after three weeks. 
 
 
 
" Awww, poor SunBuns. It's been a month though. Moved on? " 
 
 
 
" Not really. Still thinking of him. Still missing him. Damn it Soo, what should I do? " 
 
 
" I can't give an answer to that Sunny. You know me, I have never taken a guy seriously. Longest time was a month. While you, your first ever boyfriend took two years. Why did you break up anyway? " oh, yeah,why did I even asked her. 
 
 
" I don't know. i just can't feel it from him anymore. " 
 
 
" What do you mean? " 
 
 
" He just seemed out of love all of a sudden. " 
 
 
" Have you asked him about it? " 
 
 
" Well, no. " 
 
 
" Oh. Talk to him then. " 
 
 
" Hello Soo! We're in New York! He's in Korea! " 
 
 
" Go back there! Clear things up with him! You know, you might've made a mistake. "
 
 
" Argh, I don't know anymore. " 
 
 
" Piece of advice, talk to him. "
 
 
" Thanks. " 
 
 
" But let's have fun! Forget about everything! It's a girl's night out remember? " 
 
 
" Yeah. " 
 
 
 
With that she pulled me in the middle of the crowd to our other sisters who were dancing their hearts out. I think I should do the same and forget him even just for a day. 
 
__________
 
 
Remind me not to get that wasted next time. Geez, this is a hell hangover. I don't like this. I checked the cupboards for a medicine but found none. Aww, I miss the honey drink Baekhyun makes for me whenever I get wasted. 
 
 
 
 
 
Baekhyun? Gosh, I really miss that guy! I miss his hugs. i miss his kisses. i miss his passionate words. I miss his voice. I miss his smile. I just miss everything about him. Why did I even broke up with him anyway? That was so idiotic of me. I knew I was nothing without him but I still broke up with him. But what can I do? He doesn't love me anymore. 
 
 
 
 
 
Ughh, does this mean I have to go to the pharmacy? This is really annoying! I wish Baekhyun was here with me. Well, what can we do? 
 
 
 
 
 
I slumped my back then went to my room to grab my car keys and my wallet. I drove to the nearest pharmacy and then went inside. Strange, there are only a few people here. And one of them is Korean. Hmm, must've been on a vacation. Just like me. 
 
 
 
 
I went to the stall where the Aspirins were and then grabbed a box. Better be ready for a next time. 
 
 
 
 
" Hey, you're name's Sunny right? " the korean guy I saw earlier said. Is he talking to me? 
 
 
" Me? " i pointed to myself in which he only smiled. 
 
 
" Yes you. " he said then he also grabbed one box of Aspirins. 
 
 
" Uhh, you know me? " I asked him. Staring at him as if he's someone bad. 
 
 
" Yeah. There's a guy at Korea who's looking for you. " he said then pushed the trolley. I followed him. 
 
 
" Looking for me? Who? " 
 
 
" I don't know his name. But he was sitting at the corner of Exo Drive. There's a cardboard beside him and he's holding a picture of you. " he shrugged as he put anything he sees on his trolley. 
 
 
" What does the cardboard say? " 
 
 
" It says ' If you see this girl, can you tell her where I am? ' he was probably referring to the picture he was holding which has your face and your name. " 
 
 
 
Who could that be? I don't remember owing someone something. 
 
 
 
" When did you see him? " I asked him. My headache seeming to have left me now. But curiosity had invaded my mind in place of  headache which means more headache. 
 
 
" Ahm, I think that was last week? Some says he's been there since last month. They said he never left that place. " 
 
 
" Oh. Thanks ..... " 
 
 
" Suho. Call me Suho. " 
 
 
" Thanks anyway Suho. " 
 
 
" It was nothing. " 
 
 
 
I left him there and went to the cashier and paid for the medicine I bought. Who would be looking for me in the middle of the street? Isn't that quite absurd? Well, I'll just think about it some other day. 
 
 
 
I was opening my car door when somebody called me. I turned around and saw the guy from earlier. He was pushing a trolley while waving at me and smiling. Not forgetting about politeness, I smiled back. 
 
 
 
" I really think you should meet him though! " he shouted at me before he turned and opened his car door and placed all of the groceries he bought inside. 
 
 
 
" Let me think about it! " i shouted back then I entered my car and drove away. As I passed by him,  since my windows are open, I heard him mutter something. 
 
 
 
 
" Poor guy. " 
 
___________
 
It's been two months since our break-up and I still can't get over that guy. Damn him, swear when I meet him I'll break his neck for making me love him so much. 
 
 
 
 
I wonder, does he has another girl he likes or he's still in love with me? 
 
 
 
I hope he still love me. I have no plans on talking to him again but I'm thinking about it. And I hope he still loves me when that time comes. 
 
 
 
* ring ring * 
 
 
 
I went to the side table and answered the phone. 
 
 
 
" Hello. " I greeted.
 
 
 
" Hey Sunny! Turn on the tv now! Turn to Channel 8!!! " I was met with Sooyoung's frantic voice so I did as told. What is this girl planning?
 
 
 
 
" This morning at 8, the police had reported a very young man who was sitting on the corner of Exo drive at Seoul, Korea to be causing a havoc to the mass as he is blocking the way. Reports have said that he's been there for two months sitting calmly but shedding tears. Some says he's not a beggar for he returns the money people is trying to give him. He eats though but he never leaves the place. Here is Chai De Guzman for an interview with this mysterious young man. " 
 
 
 
 
Oh! That's the guy Suho-sshi from the pharmacy was talking about. That guy was still there? He's still looking for me?
 
 
 
 
" Sunny! Come down here! We need to go to the mall. " My mom shouted from downstairs so I had no choice but to turn the tv off. 
 
 
 
" Coming! " I shouted back then I placed the phone near my ear. 
 
 
 
 
" Hey, call you later! " I told her and without even waiting for a response, I hung up. The news can wait. Sooyoung can wait. Mom can't wait. 
 
 
 
__________
 
The Mall today is too crowded. I mean really, it's like everywhere I look I can see human. And they seem to be looking At me all the time. Is there something wrong with what I'm wearing? I don't look like a clown right? 
 
 
 
 
" Hey Mom! What are we doing here anyway? " I asked my mom who was busy looking at the brand new released clothes of Forever 21. While me, I'm busy eating a large Blizzard from Dairy Queen. 
 
 
 
 
" I'm buying you new clothes. And we're meeting your Aunt. " she answered. 
 
 
 
 
I have an aunt? Weird, I don't remember having one. 
 
 
 
 
" Oh there she is! " my mom pointed at the entrance and I saw a woman who was wearing a, what's that? Vintage? How adorable. Tsk tsk, seems like my Aunt is not updated with fashion nowadays. Considering the fact she's inside forever 21. That top and that pants? No no. She looks like someone from the 80's. 
 
 
 
 
" Oh there you are sis! Have you watched the news yet? " my so called 'Aunt' asked my mom while I'm trying to eavesdrop. 
 
 
 
" News? What news? " was my mom's answer. That was probably the news a while ago. 
 
 
 
" The one about The Man Who can't be Moved? " she asked while looking through the clothes as well. Yes aunt, try buying those. So you'll look forever 21. 
 
 
 
 
" I haven't. So what about it? " 
 
 
 
 
" Apparently, that guy knows Sunny. " then she threw me look. 
 
 
 
Why am I not surprised? I knew that guy know me. Suho told me a month ago. But he is that famous? Why was he even looking for me anyway? 
 
 
 
" Oh really?" My mom asked, glaring at me.
 
 
 
Ehy, I didn't do anything wrong! 
 
 
 
" Yes! Oh what was his name again? Baek.... Baekjung? No that's not it. Baek... Baekje? " 
 
 
 
My eyes widen. Could it be that that guy is..... 
 
 
 
 
" Was his name Baekhyun? " I disturbed my aunt's thoughts then my mom stared at me. Of course she knew about Baekhyun. She was even angry at me when I broke up with him. She likes him as my husband too. Tch, It's not like I don't want him as my husband. But I can't have a guy who loves me no more. I can't force myself to him now, can't I? 
 
 
 
" Yes yes! He said his name was Byun Baekhyun! He was holding your photo while singing a song. Perhaps you know him Sunny? " 
 
 
 
 
I do. I do know him. How can I not? I have sworn myself to that guy. I can't believe he's there! 
 
 
 
 
 
 
EXO Drive, the place where we first saw each other. 
 
 
 
 
 
Oh God Baekhyun. Why are you doing this? 
 
 
 
 
 
" Hey Mom, Aunt, i have to go. I remember I have to do something important. Bye! " 
 
 
 
 
 
 
With that, I stormed off. 
 
 
__________ 
 
I went home and opened my laptop. Went to Youtube and searched the news a while ago. 
 
 
 
 
 
It's him! He's there! I saw him sitting in the corner of EXO Drive. He still looks the same. Handsome as ever. But even through the screen, i can see the sadness in his eyes. Baekhyun-ah, why are you being like this? 
 
 
 
 
" Hi. I have a few questions to ask you. Please answer them okay? " the reporter said as she flipped through a folder of papers. 
 
 
" How long have you been here? " 
 
" Two months I guess. Since March 12. "
" Wow, that's very long. How are you related to the girl in the picture? " 
 
" She's my life. " 
 
" Aww, that's sweet. Why are you here anyway? " 
 
" I'm waiting for her. This is the place where I first saw her. "
 
" Are you sure she'll come? What about those guys who said you're just a broken young man? " 
 
" When she changes her mind, she will. I'm not broke. I'm just a broken hearted man. " 
 
" In case she's watching, do you have anything to say? " 
 
" Hey Sunny. Sorry you had to find out about me through the news. You know you have really left a big hole in my heart. I know this makes no sense. I just don't know what to do. How do you expect me to move on when I'm still in love with you? I'll wait for you, even if it takes Days, months, years. I'm gonna stand my ground even if it rains or snows. I don't care if people talk about me. I need you. I don't care about how I look. I need you. Even if I get famous as the man who can't be moved, I'll still wait for you. Because Sunny, I love you. Please give me another chance to explain myself. I'll wait for you here. Whatever happens, I'm not moving. " 
 
 
" Awe, that was really sweet. I heard you sing. Can you sing for her? " 
 
' Coz if one day you wake up and find that you're missing me
And your heart starts to wonder where on this Earth I could be, 
Thinking maybe you'd come back here to the place that we'd meet
And you see me waiting for you, on the corner of the street. ' 
 
" So folks, that's for the man who can't be moved. And for you Ms. Sunny, your man needs you." 
 
 
Baekhyun.........
 
 
 
 
I can't help but cry. Baekhyun-ah! I still love you no matter what. So please wait for me. I'm coming to you.
 
 
 
 
Without turning my laptop off, I ran to the phone and dialed Sooyoung's number.
 
 
 
" Book me the nearest flight to Korea. Now. " 
 
_______________
 
 
I'm here again. At Korea. It's snowing. Is Baekhyun doing fine? 
 
 
 
Exo drive. This is where he bumped me and spilled his coffee on my brand new dress. I can't help but smiled bitterly. I hope he's still there. 
 
 
 
" Oof! " I was then bumped by someone unknown. And thats someone unknown's coffee spilled on the scarf wrapped around me.  Nooo, I even prepared this scarf for Baekhyun! 
 
 
 
" Yah! " I shouted at him but the words I wanted to tell him was caught on my throat as tears started welling on my eyes. 
 
 
 
 
 
" Sunkyu-ah...... " 
 
 
 
 
 
 
His voice. It's still the same. Soothing as always. 
 
 
 
 
"Pabo! Didn't you know how much this scarf cost! Didn't you know I prepared it for you?! " I shouted at him. Tears blurring my eyes but I'm smiling nonetheless. I'm so glad that I've seen him after a long time. Yes, two months is a long time. 
 
 
 
" Long time no see. " he said then he smiled. 
 
 
 
" B-bogoshipo. " 
 
 
 
" Cheongmalyo? " 
 
 
 
" Neh. " 
 
 
 
 
" Kure. Nado. " 
 
 
 
I ran to hug him and he welcomed me with open arms. I'm very happy to see him again after our two month break-up. I'm very happy to know that he still loves me. No words can explain how happy I am.
 
 
 
 
Nan, haengbokhae. 
 
 
 
" You said you'll never leave that place? " I asked him. Arms still wrapped around his neck. 
 
" Ah, I bought coffee. " He raised the cup he was holding which is now only half full.
 
" Tch, " 
 
" That doesn't matter. You came. " he threw the cup away, it's contents spilling on the ground but I didn't care. All I need is him. 
 
" Of course. " i said then he looked at me like how he used to. His eyes conveyed his message for me. Explanations could wait. Our love couldn't. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Sunny. " 
 
" Neh. " 
 
" Saranghaeyo. " 
 
" Arasso. " 
 
Then he kissed me. He tastes like mint. His favorite. 
 
When we pulled away. I smiled at him and asked him something, someone probably didn't ask. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" When was the last time you have taken a bath? " 
 
__________
 
Fin~
 
Hey, sorry this has a lot of conversations, if you have something you're curious about please feel free to ask. This one shot was not quite clear right? Argh, I think I need to practice more. The next one will be a little depressing okay?