The heat.

Peanut Dugun Dugun.

 

Nobody likes the heat.not me, not you, not her, not him and perhaps not everyone. I bet nobody likes the feel of sweat trickling down you skin. 

 

Sweating, they said it's a good way of getting rid of Body toxins but the feeling of being sticky and sweaty is a big no no. And just utterly disgusting. It's as if taking a bath for the fifth time that day was not enough. It was even worse when the airconditon had broken down this morning. Just as they were in the middle of a heat wave. Imagine walking around the house because it's just too hot. And it drains energy too. 

 

Just like how the girls' generation's energy pill was drained. Lying there on the couch like a dead puppy with blood around it's body. Except blood was actually sweat. And she was not really dead. Just.... Drained. Of course she was wearing something, a tank top and a bunny underwear. How professional and how mature. Other members have schedule. Others were probably in the mall, cooling of . Some might also be in their parent's house. Spending the days off. She had also planned to go to her parent's house today but she felt drained and exhausted because of the heat. She just wanted to curse the heat for ruining a beautiful day. But she knew better. Because cursing the would do no good. Neither would it bring anything bad at all. It'll just bring nothing apparently. And she would look childish. 

 

" You got a message. You got a message. "

 

Her phone beeped. Who would call in such an exhausting day like this? Manager oppa? No , that can't be, Manager oppa said she had no schedule today until tommorow. She was even thankful for that. Bu then again, Manager oppa would have just called her if he ever needed anything. And sending messages was so not him. He prefers calling them, and disturbing them in their happy times. 

 

Tch, maybe she needed to check the message. 

 

From: TheHottestDerpingMachine

                  Anneong Sunny noona! Can I come over? ~~ xoxo

 

Derping Machine? Who was that? She doesn't remember putting up a name like that in her contacts. And this is also the first time she had recieved a message from him. So who could he be? She thought for a minute. Could it be Siwon oppa? He is a derping machine after all. But, he is older than her so why would he call her noona? Then Siwon was out of the list. If there were other derping machines she knows, it'll only be EXO. Those guys were effortlessly a derp. It's like they were born with it. It could be one of them. 

 

 

She recalled the day she had exchanged numbers with her hoobaes. It was one of those times where they just bumped into each other in the cafeteria. 

 

Hmmm, she started off with Sehun, that guy was always a derp anyways, so she vaguely remembers the she did named sehun a derping machine on her contacts but she didn't put the hottest on it. Yes he was hot but not hot enough. She named Kyungsoo squishy since he's really squishy and cute. She named Suho angel because he looks like an angel. Sunny had thought of that ever since the first time she saw him. Kai was named as dancing machine so it was not him. So all that's left was Baekhyun and the tall one. What was his name again? 

 

Was it Chayeol? Or Cheol? 

Ah no. It must Cheyeol? 

 

Argh, but she named Baekhyun as Baekhyunnie  in her contacts so Baek was out of it. And that leaves her with the tall guy.

 

she was so busy contemplating on who is this derping machine that she completely forgot that she had left the door open. And she forgot about the heat too. It was like she was not feeling it. 

 

So going back, she tried to remeber what had really happened that day. 

 

So before she went to follow her members, the tall guy had called and asked her to come near him. She remembered that clearly. Maybe because she had a litlle crush on the guy. That, she didn't know. But she was confused why she doesnt remember his name when he was her crush. 

She remembered him asking if he can borrow her phone so she gave it to him, after then, he gave it back to her with a huge grin on his face.of course it got her curious but she just shrugged it off as Suho had called the tall guy.

 

oh now she remebers! The guy's name was Chanyeol! The guy with the fire power. She wondered if this Chanyeol was responsible for the heat. But then again, powers don't exist. How idiotic of her to even think of that. 

 

Just she was about to reply, she heard a strange sound coming from the door so she turned a little to look at it. It was starting to open so she that maybe one of the girls was home. 

 

But slowly regretted not wearing shorts when the door fully revealed who was behind it. None other that the derping Machine that was the subject of her thoughts a while ago who stood there as shocked as she was. 

 

" Gaaaaaaaah! I'm sorry Sunny noona! i didn't know you were and-" she didn't let the boy finish talking when she immediately ran towards the room she and Taeyeon shared. Her eyes were as big as saucers and her heart was beating loudly. If she was japanese, the call it doki doki. But she was korean so they call it DugunDugun. Like that of what she sang on Gee. 

 

She hurriedly went to the closet and pulled the first pair of shorts that caught her eye then wore it as fast as she could. 

 

When she peaked outside her door, she saw the giant faing the door with his hands on his eyes as if he saw something very restricted. The poor guy was even trembling! She giggled. How cute! 

 

When she went near him, she can still hear what he was saying. " Sorry Sunny noona! I didn't mean to see you ! " and you can even see his face flush!

 

she laughed. 

" Pabo-yah! I wasn't ! " she shouted at him while laughing. 

Slowly the guy looked at her and blushed. Ah, such a cute sight! 

" Half ? " he asked. 

" Neither. " she said and smiled at him , motioning him to sit on one of the cushions. He did. 

 

Silence. When the guy had sat down, she was greeted by silence. And the awkwardnees of it had made her feel the heat again. 

Damn the heat! 

 

" So....... What brings you here Chanyeol? " she begun. Hoping that somehow the awkward silence caused by that little encounter would fade away. 

 

" Uhhhhh. " was his only reply while he was staring at her nervously. If they didn't have that embarassing moment earlier, she would have laughed. But that would be ironic and offending to the younger guy. So she kept it in. Save that for the later whenChanyeol goes home. 

 

" Did somebody asked you to come? " she asked yet again. 

 

" Ah, n-neh! " he stuttered. She couldn't believe this guy was shy! 

" So who sent you here? " she was curious. Why would someone send a hoobae to their dorm?

" Ahm., Actually, it was because... " and then he trailed off while scratching his nape. 

 

No! He isn't meant to screw up! He had planned for this for months and now that he got the chance, he will surely not screw up. But this is really embarassing! Confessing is really hard! Especially with this weather, it made him all the more nervous.

 

yes, there was someone who sent him here. Actually it wasn't just someone. They were many. 

 

s. They apparently founf out that he had a crush on their little sunbae and to no end by it. 

He was constantly annoyed at them that it resulted on him challenging them to a bet. That if he ever wins, they will stop teasing him and he was free of washing the dishes for two months. And if he ever loses, of course he had to suffer the opposite of it. 

 

And he knew all too well that they are watching outside the dorm. They wanted proof. 

He can even see Baek's blonde hair and Kyungsoo's doe eyes behind the windows.  He glared at the, regretting that he even made that childish bet. But here goes nothing! 

 

" Sunny noona! " he yelped. The girl also jumped a little. Probably surprised at his outburst. 

 

She was gawking at him that when he yelped, it caught her off guard. Hah! She was blushing thinking that the younger had noticed her staring at him.

 

 

but Chanyeol was too gullible for that. She at least thinks that he is. 

 

" Ahm , ah, hn........ " she was anticipating what the younger wanted to say. 

 

Beads of sweat had formed on her forehead with anticipation combined with the heat. And her being a pedo noona because was wearing something that revealed too much chest. And skin tight jeans. Would you believe that? Sunny? Is actually a pedonoona!

 

' dam this heat and damn this hormones! ' she thought. Taeyeon's byuntaeness has rubbed off on her. 

 

" Ahm, noona... " she brokes off her trance when she heard Chanyeol speaking. 

 

' He wasn't planning on confessing right? ' she thought. Because if he did, she will probably lose her mind. The heat plus a confession is no good. Especially if it is from a guy a she liked. She might pounce on him. 

 

' Shut it Byuntae Sunny! ' she scolded herself for having such thoughts. But Cahnyeol was really the hottest Derping Machine. 

 

" I said shut it! " she hollered then realized her mistake . She quickly covered and said " Don't mind me! " 

 

" Ah neh! " Chanyeol was oblivious but gathered his courage to confess his undying love for his noona. According to Exo that is. 

 

" Sunny noona! i- I - I " he stuttered. 

Damn , why was he even nervous?! 

 

" I what? " Sunny inquired. This time much more curious than before. 

 

 

" I -I " he closed his eyes and blurted " I love tomatoes! " 

 

his eyes widened.

 

" you what? " sunny was shocked too. 

 

Chanyeol love tomatoes? Since when? 

 

Chanyeol could imagine Kai , D.o. And Baekhyun laughing at him while sehun would be facepalming and gramps shaking his head! 

 

 

He failed! 

 

" damn! I meant this! " he said and after that slammed his lips to hers. 

 

Sunny's eyes widened. Chanyeol is kissing her! Her crush is kissing her! 

 

He pulledmaway the stared at Sunny wide eyed. 

Why did he do that!? Perhaps it was the heat. And the hormones. He'd been wanting to kiss her ever since he entered their dorm. 

And yeah , he blames the heat and the hormones. 

 

With that, he stormed off the dorm and outside the building. 

 

And he wasn't really surprised when he saw snow outside her dorm.

 

hm, powers? They do exist.  he smirked evilly as he recalled asking Lu han to make an illusion wher Sunny would see a hot weather outsied her windows when it was really snowing outside. It was all planned from the very start. But he did screw up on confessing. 

 

He just needed the heat to make sure Sunny won't leave the dorm and she would be all alone. Heck, he even planned something beyond a kiss! But save that for the next time he use his powers again. 

 

Needless to say, he started liking the heat. And he knew she does too. 

 

--------------------------------------

 Fin~~ crappy isn't it? Kkk~ it was rushed actually that's why! Anyway, it's my first time making a onshot so it's kinda hard. 

And sorry for typos and errors whatsoever. It 3:30 in the morning here so I'm kinda sleepy. Hope you liked it though! 

Thanks a lot!