Such A Drag

The Sapphire Blue Basket

 

It was a peaceful day… The sun was shining… The birds were singing… and…

 

“DRAG YOUR ARSE DOWN HERE SIWON!!!!”

 

Okay, so maybe it wasn’t that peaceful.

 

“I’M DRAGGING! I’M DRAGGING!” Siwon shouted back.

 

“THEN HURRY UP DRAGGING YOUR FAT !”

 

Siwon hurriedly sped through the stairs and was at a loss for words when he finally came face to face with the voice that was rushing him to come down.

 

“OH GREAT.” Siwon ran a hand on his face and wiped it off , obviously aggravated by this person’s sudden intrusion. “You came here to make my life worse, right??”

 

“Yah!” the guy struck a karate chop on Siwon’s head. “Is that anyway to talk to people older than you??”

 

“AISH!” Siwon muttered loudly, rubbing the sore spot on the top of his head.

 

If there was anything Siwon hated aside from Kibum, it was something closely related to him, or particularly this creature right here. To say that Siwon dislikes him is an understatement… he detests him.

 

Alex came in with a tray of tea and some snacks with her and stood beside the pale man and looked up at him.

 

“Alex, stay away from that worm Heechul.” Siwon growled.

 

“Yah! Siwon!” Alex handed the tray over to Heechul and he cocked an amused brow at her. “Don’t talk like that to our guest. I expected better from you.” she scolded and put her arms on either sides of her waist. “I thought you were domesticated enough for a cat…” Alex mumbled under her breath.

 

“Huh?? What was that?” Siwon swung his head towards Alex.

 

“Ahh~ Nothing. I said sit down and have some tea.” Alex grinned and set down the tray on the table.

 

They all settled down in the living room and when everyone was there…

 

“Kibum, why didn’t you tell hyung you were having this… thing… with Siwon?” Heechul crossed his legs and stared as he waited for the younger to respond.

 

Kibum made a face. Not that anyone could tell, he was void of emotion most of the time.

 

“AND WHY SIWON OF ALL PEOPLE???” Heechul leaned forward.

 

“First…” Kibum started speaking but was immediately cut off.

 

“Oh! Excuse Me” Alex stood up and ran to the door when the doorbell rang 8347987487129 times a minute.

 

He inhaled deeply before continuing to talk. “First, Siwon and I aren’t together. Second, We NEVER did it. Third, It was Yesung –hyung watching lewd videos that was making all those weird noises at night.”

 

“Ohhhh~” Sungmin blinked.

 

“ART APPRECIATION!” Yesung yelled.

 

“My baby brother’s innocence is still in tact!” Heechul hugged Kibum, who was squirming out of his grasp and feeling a little uncomfortable in his brother’s arms.

 

“Let go!!” Kibum groaned, trying to unlatch himself from Heechul.

 

“Whyyyy? Hyung missed you!!” Heechul snuggled.

 

Alex came in with Kangin and Zhou Mi, the three witnessed how affectionate Heechul was to his youger brother, not knowing they were related at all.

 

“Wow. And I thought Siwon was the playboy.” Alex uttered unconsciously.

 

“Hey Zhou… I sense…. DIVA.” Kangin whispered to his friend.

 

Zhou Mi looked at him with a not-so interested expression.

“Yeah. I feel it too. Right there.” Zhou Mi responded and pointed a finger at Heechul.

 

Kangin, Alex and Zhou Mi huddled together and it was another one of their spill moments.

“THAT is Kibum’s type? I swear….”

“Honestly, I didn’t know Kibum-oppa has good taste in guys. Heechul-oppa looks like a girl.”

“Tch. Kangin would make a better girl than him. No offense.”

“None taken….. b****”

 

“You do know we could hear you, right??” Sungmin intruded their conversation before it gets any crazier than it already was and among all of these crazy stuff, there was Heechul… and he was not pleased.

 

“I.am.NOT.a.DIVA.” He folded his arms and went for that classic diva glare… which was enough to prove Kangin and Zhou Mi’s point.

 

“Touche.” Alex said and boy, did that hit a nerve.

 

Heechul’s eye started twitching in irritation, Yesung was snickering and Siwon was sitting on the couch, It was a tense moment.

 

“DIVA~” Kangin sang in a horrible off-key note.

 

Heechul lunged at him but Alex tackled him to the floor, not wanting her best friend to get beaten up and the scent of strawberry wafted through the thick smoke that formed out of nowhere. Out came an albino snake as thick as ten electric cables and about 8 feet long in Heechul’s place.

 

It hissed and slithered to Kangin’s direction and constricted his leg.

 

“GAAAAHH!! SNAKE! GET IT OFF! GET IT OFF!!”  Kangin jumped around and Zhou Mi only sat beside Siwon on the couch.

 

“So… who is this Heechul person?” Zhou Mi asked.

 

“GET.IT.OFF!!” Kangin ran around the house.

 

“Kibum’s big brother.” Siwon gestured with his hands again. “But I guess you probably knew that.”

 

“Yeah. I knew everything even before I went here.”

 

“I’M GONNA DIE!! IT JUST BIT MEEEEEEEE!!”

 

“Mind explaining everything to Alex for me?” Siwon asked.

 

“Gimme a bag of minty chocolate chip cookies and maybe I will.” Zhou Mi bargained. “And throw in a bottle of coke.”

 

Siwon thought about it for a while as Kibum stood beside Alex the whole time and chatted with her. Poor Siwon didn’t know his rival was already making a move.

 

“Deal.” Siwon shook hands with him and they closed in on the deal.

 

“GET THIS FREAKING REPTILE OFF OF ME BEFORE I DIEEEEEE!!!”

 


 

“Ohhhh~” Alex nodded in understanding, now she knew what really happened after Zhou Mi explained it to her.

 

“You got yourself your boyfriend candidates back.” Yesung grinned.

 

“WHAT?!” Alex piped up.

 

“It’s obvious that these two are on your tail. They’ve fallen head over soles for you.” Kangin answered.

 

“AGAIN WITH THE FAIL ENGLISH!!” Alex shouted and coughed sheepishly. “That’s what got me in trouble the last time.”

 

“Heechul-hyung, are you gonna stay here too?” Sungmin asked the vain snake, who was, as usual, obsessing over himself in front of the mirror.

 

“Yeah, I think I need to keep an eye on Kibummie. You’ll never know what that imperfect being will strike again.” Heechul said snootily.

 

“Hey Alex…” Kibum nudged Alex gently.

 

“Hmm?” Alex looked at Kibum’s mesmerizing brown eyes and blushed a bit.

 

“Wanna go on a date?”

 

 

Heechul heard this and it surprised all of them there how snakes could have such good hearing, and like the obnoxious, meddling brother he is, he shouted an ear piercing…

“OH HELL NAH!! I’M STAYING HERE FOR GOOD!!”

 

 

 

 


 

Hey Lookie! I updated! kehehehe... Well, this is another one of my weird chapters.. So I'm still working it out and just playing along as I go but hopefully, I'll come up with a solid storyline sooner or later. Anyway, since most of you are confused, I decided to give more info about the characters here.

 

Alex - obviously, she's te Tohru Honda here

Siwon - the cat, Kyo in the anime

Kibum - the rat, Yuki in the anime

Yesung - the dog, Shigure in the anime

Zhou Mi - Tohru's best friend (a psychic girl), Saki in the anime

Kangin - Tohru's best friend, Arisa in the anime

Sungmin - the pig (LOL), Kagura (she's a girl) in the anime

Heechul - the snake, Ayame in the anime (He's Yuki's big brother)

 

Well, that's just about it. I'm thinking of working on another story beside this but I probably couldn't take anymore pressure on doing something so, I'll stick to this. XDD

 

I AM SO LAZEH~ X3