LE DATE pt. 1

The Sapphire Blue Basket

 

The day of the date.... not much to say about how it came to be. Considering that for the past 5 hours, Siwon was coaxing Alex not to go on a date with the suave, cheesy, ladies' man, Kibum... or at least that's how Siwon described him.

First and foremost on a list of amateur (on Alex's part) dates was to go to a park.

Yep, they went to a park... and it reminded Alex of Wonderland for some reason...

"There sure are a lot of talking bushes here...Are you sure we're not secretly filming the Korean remake of Alice in Wonderland?" She asked, looking around for any possible Siwon-like cats with a discoloration in order to fulfill the role of the Cheshire cat.

 

As much as the next smart-aleck around the block would want to shut with a witty one liner, Kibum would've answered with a 'Girl, are you up on drugs or were you just born that way?' but he reserved that for when they have their first couple fight.

 

Couple fight. Kibum shivered at the thought. First, he was thinking wayyyyyy ahead. Second, fighting after they get on and become an item isn't much of a pleasurable idea to start off his ridiculously demeaning love life.

 

"Nah, those'd probably just be... platypuses... or something of the sort." Kibum spoke as soon as he got his train of thought back on its tracks and going full steam ahead.

 

"Yeah... or a Tapir." She blinked, looking at her feet as she continued her steps along the paved path.

 

"THE HELL IS A TAPIR?!" a talking bush outraged once again and Alex was forced to react.

 

"That talking bush is rude." She commented, throwing a rock towards the direction of the voice, hitting precisely three heads snooping in on their not-so private date.

 

Kibum pulled Alex close to him when a series of curses, bad languages, foul-mouthery and other gestures unfit for both child viewing and human consumption erupted upon the adequately sized public park of Seoul.

 

"Alex, you do know we're being stalked and those bushes are actually Siwon and the others?" Kibum questioned her, and maybe even her insight on the situation, and possibly her sanity as well, but only a hint of it.

 

"Oh... I thought it was just Sungmin, I was gonna get a bigger rock if it was just him." She said, blinking innocently at him.

 

"Hate him that much?" He asked.

 

"Yeah. Too much aegyo.... It sickens me."

 


 

And underneath the camouflage of the bushes lurks Siwon, Yesung and Sungmin... in matching camouflage outfits.

"Hear that Sungmin?" Siwon cackled. "You aegyo freak!"

The smaller one bonked him on the head with a very thick branch but not before missing and hitting Yesung on the face accidentally.

"Shut up, Siwon.... like you do any better with your obstructive abs and whatnot. YOU FLASHER!" Sungmin retorted, continuously assaulting him with the said tree branch.

"AEGYO FREAK!"

"FLASHER!"

"AEGYO FREAK!"

"FLASHER!"

"AEGYO FREAAAAAAAAAAAAKK!!"

"FLASHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRR!!!"

 

and for the next 30 minutes, much blood was shed... Yesung slit his throat in an attempt at Harakiri but miserably failed, instead missing and slitting his toenail instead and the world stock market was bartering moon rock for uranium.

 

Nah just kidding.

 

They got temporarily jailed for public scandal and reckless imprudence (Yesung wondered how they got charged for this... he will never know).

 

And then the sky darkened once again.

No, it's not raining.

Nope, it's not cloudy either.

 

yeah.

 

it's Heechul.

 

You can play the Kill Bill theme song now.

 

CUE THE MANIACAL LAUGHTER.

 


 

 

DEAR GOSH. FOR THE SAKE OF ALL THAT IS PURE AND GOOD. PLEASE DON'T KILL ME.

 

it's been a while since I actually updated this. ugh. and on a side note, this was done without proof-reading and on the spot, so if it's a bit short... forgive me, for I have sinned... okay not really but yeah..

 

I AM SO SORRY.

 but I updated... right? RIGHT?? *puppy eyes*