On Rainy Days (Part 2).

The Sapphire Blue Basket

“I don’t care----”

I DON’T CARE EH EH EH EH EH~

“Ugh. I don’t care if they---.”

I DON’T CARE EH EH EH EH EH~

“SOMEBODY PLEASE STOP THAT INFERNAL RACKET! I’M TRYING TO SAY SOMETHING HERE!” Siwon shouted as he ran across a flight of stairs. And it wasn’t helping that he was dragging someone with him and he couldn’t talk when he wanted to say something important.

“I don’t care if they…” Siwon looked around before continuing to speak just in case he gets interrupted by another random song. “I don’t care if they think we’re going out. I’m just glad it’s just you… I feel comfortable around you. You’re the only girl I feel at ease with” Siwon halted in front of one of the classrooms on the 3rd floor.

“Siwon~ I’m not a girl.” A deep, somber tone caught Siwon’s attention and he turned around to see Kibum.

“K-Kibum?! What in the name of Hwang Jini’s second daughter are you doing here??” He stared at Kibum’s displeased figure.

“Did Hwang Jini even have daughters anyway??” Kibum scrunched up his eyebrows.

“I dunno. Maybe she did.”

“Whatever! The fact of the matter here is you dragged me all the way up here and now everybody thinks you’ve gone g---.”

“Don’t.Even.Say.The.G.Word.” Siwon threatened, his eyes turning into narrow slits of black and gold.

“Honestly, I also thought you were, cause you were confessing a while ago and I don’t know if I could break your heart.” Kibum grinned devilishly.

“WHAT?! And that was for Alex! Not you!” He shook Kibum’s shoulders harshly.

“S-stop shaking me! I g-get your point!” Kibum pushed Siwon away  and dusted his shoulders off cause he be cool like that. “So you were confessing, weren’t you??”

“I-I wasn’t! I was just telling her how I feel at the moment!” Siwon made his hand gestures, signifying a big NO for this moment.

“DERP.” Kibum goaded. “That IS confessing!” Kibum smacked Siwon’s head.

“HEY!” Siwon was about to hit Kibum back when one of the teachers came walking down the hallway and they had to pretend like they were talking PROFESSIONALLY and NICELY at each other. It was enough to make them blow chunks.

“Looks like I’m not the only one who feels the same way about Alex, Huh?” Kibum smiled bitterly.

“Sorry, what?” Siwon put up his irritated face. (a/n: You know that one you always see in his Oh My Lady drama.X3)

“I know it’s only been a few weeks since her first stay with us… but I never did get these feelings out of my system. I found myself smiling at the thought of her, and you know I’m not that kind of guy.”

Siwon felt anger rising up… and he didn’t even know why. From the day they were born, they were rivals and competitors in everything. Although most of the time, Kibum would get the gold and Siwon would just come in as a close second. It turns out that even in love, if Siwon had even called it love, they would still be fighting over the same girl.

“Siwon.” Kibum called one last time, making him look directly into his eyes. “This maybe another competition for us…. But Alex is not just a prize. What I’m feeling is real, and if you only want to make her fall in love with you just to play with her… I’ll make sure every tear she sheds will equal your broken bones.” Kibum said coldly and brushed past Siwon.

The tall man was now in deep thought. He stood there stoically as he was lost in his own maze of confusion.

Was he really having those kinds of feeling towards Alex?

Was he ready to open up his heart and fall in love?

Was Kibum serious about all this? And If he was, why is he going to the wrong room when his room is in the opposite direction??

He breathed a deep sigh and bit his lip.

“I guess Time will—.”

TIME WILL TELL~

“WHAT IS IT WITH PEOPLE AND LOUD MUSIC THESE DAYS?! AT LEAST PUT ON SOME HEADPHONES! YOU’RE RUINING MY MOMENT HERE!”

 


 

Ahh~ I suddenly missed listening to my Utada Hikaru CD.... I wonder where it went... Hmm... Anyway... 'TIS ANOTHER SHORT UPDATE. Kehehe.... I've decided to make this 3 parts.... and I hope I can update again tomorrow, HOPEFULLY. Oh and yeah, I've recently discovered about my hidden talents in...uhmm... yeah, you guys wouldn't wanna know... IT'S EVIL. LOL. X3

I have a severe case of LSS by the way. I've been singing Adele's Rolling in the deep like... you know how a song on an iPod goes on repeat? Yeah. I'd be like that. OH, Hope you enjoy this short update! ^___________^