On Rainy Days.

The Sapphire Blue Basket

“I hate the rainy season… I don’t like getting wet.” Siwon grumbled, the splish-splosh of his steps getting faster as the rain is falling harder.

“Yeah, and you’re probably afraid of baths too.” Kibum never did fight back a retort when it’s for Siwon.

“I think it’s understandable,… you are a cat after all.” Alex walked with them, catching up to their long strides with her small ones.

“Since when did you start growing evil on me, Alex?!” Siwon stopped in his tracks and pouted.

“I already am. My evilness has its subtlety. Kehehehe~” Alex said, grinning ridiculously, making Kibum chuckle and pinch her cheek.

“You guys can go ahead and continue your flirting. I’m gonna go before I completely get myself wet.” Siwon quipped, turning his back and continued walking at a faster pace.

And yes, since Siwon did say they can go ahead and flirt, they did. It was still early anyway. So after walking to school and realizing that neither of the two actually followed him, he walked back again to where he left Alex and Kibum, and they were still there talking to each other.

“Oh, Siwon… you’re still here? I thought you left, like… Thirty minutes ago?” Kibum noticed Siwon’s looming figure approaching them.

“I did… and I came back obviously.” Siwon said with a lot of scorn. A LOT. “Come on. Let’s go before the weather gets anymore worse.” He grabbed Alex’s hand and they ran together to school like a pair of elopers.

“AISH!” Kibum stomped his feet and ran after them.

Moments later when they reached school, and they were greeted by a welcoming committee, Alex felt uneasy. Due to the fact that Welcoming Committees are NEVER a good thing.

Specially now that Sungmin was the de facto leader of Siwon’s fanclub. Alex has now developed a great fear for anything Sungmin-related.

“Sungmin? How did you get here? I thought we left you tied up and gagged at home??” Siwon blurted, making everyone look at him like he’s a serial killer on the loose. And he swears, no not SWEARING swearing, but he promises to himself never to talk about things about rope, kidnapping, or people who are annoying enough to be held hostage.

“OPPA~ WE REALLY THINK YOU SHOULD STOP ALL THIS FLIRTING WITH THAT ALEX GIRL.”  A girl spoke up from beside Sungmin. An ‘I AM PROUD AND I DON’T CARE WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT BUT I’M BOUND TO GET BRICKED’ expression clearly stuck on her small, insignificant, tiny, stuck-up face… or at least, that’s what Siwon thinks.

And it’s not that he hates Sungmin… in fact, HE DESPISES HIM. (But if I were to write about a melodramatic backstory for the reason why they hate each other, I might as well make a fic. But we don’t want that now, do we? I certainly don’t).

“Why should you care about who I like??” Siwon spat, figuratively and literally. Alex cringed at the sight of this.

“OMO. O-oppa~” The girl quickly pulled a pitiful look which reminded Kibum of the Joker on depressants.

“Siwon-oppa! Don’t be so harsh!!” Alex scolded, bringing her two hands on her hips and slightly, but only slightly, teasing Siwon to look at them sinful hips.

“S-shut up Alex!” Siwon spat once more.

Alex’s mouth gaped open at the action, partially because of Siwon’s narrow-mindedness and partially because of spit on her face. I mean come on, no one likes to get spit on their faces.

“Ewww~” Kibum made faces of disgust similar to a 4th grade schoolgirl. Why I described him like this, I’ll never know. It just fits okay.

Rude or not rude, Siwon’s fangirls don’t really care, they think it makes him look even hotter, plus you know, they have their occasional peeping in the locker rooms when Siwon’s done with Taekwondo practice and he strips off his shirt and makes half of the female student population swoon.

“At first, we wanted you all to ourselves. But now that we know the truth… You should stick with Sungmin-oppa!!” A girl with overly short bangs stated.

“Yeah! WE SHIP WONMIN!!” another one shouted.

“I don’t care what YOU guys want. I decide who I want to be with!” Siwon yelled at the top of his lungs, veins clearly appearing on his neck. Almost half of the people there took a step back away from the raging Siwon and kept their distance. “Let’s go~”  he said as he sped up and dragged his friend by the hand.

Everyone stood there in awe. Sungmin was once again slack-jawed… Alex was a different story though, she felt like one of those times when someone cracks a really, really lame joke which leaves you frozen on the spot. A seriously sick joke.

 

 

 

 


This must be eternity.... CAUSE I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN FOREVER. LOL. (Lazeh, Lazeh, SHAME on me and my Lazy bones). I planned this chapter to be longer but since I'm an evil writer, I made it short and added a cliffhanger at the end. THIS WILL SPUR THE REAL ACTION IN THE STORY. Kehehehe.... I'm really sorry by the way for not updating. RP-ing has been eating up most of my time. If you guys wanna join, go to this link here: BUZZ! KPop & JPop Fun

ONCE AGAIN.... SORRY FOR THE REALLY SHORT CHAPTER!