Epilogue

Lil Shop of Love...

"I want to thank you all for being here today. If someone would have told me 7 years ago that all my dreams would be coming true there is a good chance I would have laughed in their faces. See, 7 years ago, I was struggling to get by as I worked in the pet store I had taken over for my late father. I did that all while trying to go to school and keep my head above water. I lived my life day by day, wishing and dreaming for so many things, but not believing any were attainable. Today I stand here in front of all of you and am happy to say...I am fulfilling my dreams. Today I open up my own vet clinic, which was always on of my biggest dreams. While opening it up is so exciting, I am more excited that I get to share today with three of my other dreams, my husband and kids...the cherries on top of my dream sundae. 

Before I cut the ribbon to make this all official I'd like to say a few words of gratitude to some very special people. First, my umma. Momma, thank you for pushing me even when I gave you hell. I am so grateful to have a mom who wouldn't allow me to let my dreams die. To my sister, MiRae...I am not sure where I would be without you. I do know I wouldn't be married and have children with Seunghyun. Thank you for helping me see what I had in front of me and what I could have lost had I been blinded by hurt. To my brother in law Junsu...even if you and my sister are still disgustingly in love...thanks for being a brother to me and for loving my sister and supporting me. Appa, I know you are up in heaven watching down on me today. I hope that I have made you proud and that as I open this vet clinic I continue to make you proud. I miss you every day and I love you more than the stars in the sky. Finally...to my family. Seunghyun, thank you for buying a dog from me, thank you for opening me up to love and for never giving up on me. You've pushed me to conquer so much and you've loved me through it all. Thank you for being the worlds best husband and my best friend and thank you for being an amazing daddy. I am so glad that I get to raise Luka and Rin with you, my last love.

To all of you here today to support me, thank you. I am so excited to share this momentous occasion with you! Now. enough of all this sentimental stuff...let's cut this ribbon and open Haru Haru Animal Hospital."