First Date Pt. 1

Lil Shop of Love...

Ashley's POV:

"I can't believe you are going out with TOP...T.O.P. I mean it's freaking Choom Top, Bingu Top, Choi Seunghyun, Boomshakalaka Top and he's taking my little sister out on a date. AND you kissed him...OMO! Eeeekkk! My sister is dating and kissing TOP!!!" MiRae might have been more excited than I was about my first date with TOP, it was all she could talk about while she and Junsu, her main squeeze hung out with me as I got ready for my first official date with my new boyfriend.

"MiRae. Stop, you're making me nervous. You constantly raving about it is starting to make me re-think this whole thing. Also, that man beside you there, doesn't look too thrilled."

"Pffftt...he's fine." MiRae insisted.

"Am I, Rae, am I?" Junsu replied in a tone that I wasn't sure was joking or not.

"Of course you are!" MiRae looked at him weirdly.

"Right, because I just love listening to my girlfriend talk about some other national idol who I am convinced is way more good looking than me." Junsu jokingly whined.

"Awe, is my baby jealous...I'm sorry babe." MiRae said kissing him and his cheek.

"Ehum....I am sorry to interrupt you two disgusting love birds, but can we focus on me here and how the hell I am supposed to date a national idol. What the hell am I thinking, truly. I am a simple shop owner who barely makes it by on the little money I make, and TOP loves me and is my boyfriend. I must have lost it, really...thinking I could do this." I felt defeated and scared. I actually did love him and care very much for him, but practically, it made little sense. 

"Ashley Marie Walden." MiRae said walking up to me. "You stop that right now. I refuse to let my little sister talk like that. You are amazing and wonderful and Top is not a stupid man. He fell for a great girl and he chose you...he could have chosen anyone, but he chose you. You will be just fine dating a national idol, look at me, I've done it a year now and I survived."

"Yah, but you are dating Xiah Junsu. No offense but he doesn't exactly compare to Top..."

"Ouch Ashely, just put another dagger in my heart." Junsu whined. "Your sister's wasn't enough."

"Junsu...shush." MiRae yelled. "I'm trying to perk up my sister."

"Any tips sis?" I asked.

"Neh. Just be yourself. Date Top like anyone else you would date. Don't think of him as Top of Big Bang. Think of him as Choi Seunghyun, the guy who bought a dog from you. A normal customer you happened to fall for. When I first started dating Junsu I had to do the same. It was scary...but you learn as you go how to be an idols girlfriend. The beginning though, is about enjoying the new love...so do that, ok?" 

"You are the best Rae, I don't know what I would do without you." I said smiling. "I think I can do this...but honestly, how do I look?" I was wearing a cute maxi dress, brand new, that my amazing sister had helped me pick out. The dress what light pink in color and was vintage feel. I paired it with a colorful scarf and some dressy flat sandals. 

"You look perfect sis. Absolutely perfect. Now, finish getting ready Top will be here any second."

-------

Top's POV

One hour

10 minutes 

33 seconds until I would finally be taking the girl of my dreams out on our first date. I had planned the perfect first date for me and the woman that made me happier than I could have imagined. I smiled at the thought of what her face would look like when I'd take her to the two spots that were to be the main parts of our first date. I buttoned up my light blue button up shirt, it had a white collar. It was one of my favorite shirts. I then tucked it into my tight, dark washed jeans and finally, grabbed my black and white loafers. To finish off my look at grabbed my black specs and a couple rings. I took one final look in the mirror and smiled. Perfect! Grabbing Mike and attaching his leash then gabbing the pink roses and Hello Kitty Doll I had gotten for her as a surprise I quickly hurried to the car. I had quite the drive to get her and then quite the drive to our first destination. "Mike, let's go get umma!"

I pulled into Ashley's apartment parking lot and quickly alighted from my car. Being overly excited for the date I ran up to her door, knocking.

"Hi!" A girl other than Ashley said, answering the door. "Excuse me a moment." She said, turning around in screeching in what was a very fangirl type screech. 

"MiRae...please." Ashley said hurrying to the door and inviting me in. "I'm so sorry, that's my unnie, she's....a psycho fan." Ashley laughed.

"Am not!" her sister said. "Sorry, it's just...you're like actually here in our house and I love you guys and really when it comes to it, GDragon is my bias..you know that Ash." 

"Not to mention she's VERY taken." A male voice said.

"Junsu!!!" I said. "How do you know them?" I shook his hand.

"MiRae here is my gal." He said, putting his arm around her waist. "We've been together for over a year now, does Jae not tell you anything?"

"Some best friend he is." I chuckled. "Aniyo. Anyways, nice to meet the beautiful sister of my beautiful girlfriend." I said, extending my hand and bowing.

"Hehehehehehehe... yah." MiRae said, very girly.

"And Junsu, very good to see you. We should double date soon, but if you don't mind I would like to take this lovely lady beside me out this evening."

------

"Where are we going? Ashley questioned as I headed to our first destination. "It clearly has to be somewhere with dog access, since Mike is here."

"You will see shortly sweetheart." I played coy. 

"Awe, come on, Seunghyun...a little hint." She whined.

"Somewhere Mike gets to come to with us." 

"That is far from helpful."

"That was the point." I laughed looking at Ashely and smiling widely. "You look beautiful tonight. It's very different seeing you all dressed up, but I like it! And I completely expect it more now."

"Thank you. I picked out the pink for you, ya know? And you, you look so cute too. That's actually one of my favorite shirts you wear." 

I sighed, glancing at her to take in her smile and eyes. "We're here." I smiled as I pulled in a spot and parked. I got out of the car and walked around to the passenger side, opening the door and extending my hand to help Ashley out of the car. I continued to hold it as Mike jumped out and I grabbed his leash. Interlocking our fingers I lead Ashley to our first destination....Bau House Cafe.

"It's just for the three of us tonight." I smiled. Just the three of us; My gal, our boy and me. Perfect!