Chapter 43

It has to be you

YOUR POV:

OMO! What have I done? I accussed him too much not knowing that it's for my sake. Otteoke? I can't face him! Even if I can what should I say? Should I say sorry? But why? He hurt me! Aigoo ~ It's driving me crazy now.

 

Ha Young: ___-sshi. What are you blabbiing there?

Me: Neh? (laughing) Nothing.

Ha Young: Don't tell me you're thinking twice if you'll meet Yesung.

Me: Kyaaa! You're really good on reading my mind, aren't you?

Ha Young: Well we've been together for a long time. No wonder I can read through you're mind. Go back to the topic, what are you going to do with Yesung?

Me: Eh?! I don't know.

Ha Yonug: Mwo? (pulls your hair) 

Me: Yah! It hurts.

Ha Young: Fine! (let's you go) Now, enter the room tell him all of your feeling towards him. Arasso?

Me: I can't.

Ha Young: I can't? (opens the door and pushes you)

Me: Ha Young-sshi! (feels as if someone is staring at you) *turns around and fake smile* Annyeong. ahm.. Mianhe.. I'll go ahead.. haha *opening the dorr*

Ryeowook: Chakka!

Me: Eh?! Waeyo?

Ryeowook: Why leaving now? You only just came. Go sit here and we will be the one leaving. Neh, Kyuhyun-sshi?

Kyuhyun: But I'm still enjoying playing games.

Ryeowook: No buts! Kkaja!

Kyuhyun: Hai, hai!

 

YOUR POV:

OMO!! And now we're left alone here in these four cornered room. I'm starting to get nervous and I don't know where to start. Waaahh!! It's starting, the awkward atmosphere. What should I do? I can't handle these kind of atmosphere. Shoul I start? Aigoo.

 

Me & Yesung: Ahm... *pauses* you first! *laughs*

Yesung: You start first.

Me: You go ahead. It's fine.

Yesung: But...

Me: Please. *smiles*

Yesung: Okay. Well I just want to thank you for visiting me. I do really appreciate it. Though we're still not that okay, you still make a way to visit me. That really made me feel better. Thanks a bunch.

Me: It doesn't really matter. In fact it's my fault. Mianhe *bows*

Yesung: Eh? What do you mean?

Me: Ahm.. They already told me about it.

Yesung: About what?

Me: About what you have done to protect me *tearing up* I know I'm a little conceited for not hearing your side and just accused you with everything.

Yesung: Those people. I told them not tell you of what I have done. I only did that because I really really love you and I want to protect you that much.

Me: I know. I know. So can we reconcile now?

Yesung: It's you whom I want to ask that question. Can you still accept me, in spite of all the tears and pain I brought you?

Me: *not hesitating* Of course! I'm still willing to accept you and let you in my life. 

Yesung: If that so come here. beside me. *stretching his arms towards you*

Me: Eh?! Why?! *walking towards him*

Yesung:Just go here. *hugs you tight* I don't want to ever let you go again.

Me: *hugs back* I don't want to be let go of these hands either.

 

*the door suddenly opened without you noticing*

Kyuhyun: *barging in* Hyung! Are you done talking already? Let's play again!

Ryeowook: Yah! Kyuhyun-sshi. Don't bother those two! Look they're busy.

Me: *let go because of embarrasment* Eh?! I need to go.Uhm.. uhm.. We still have a rehearsal. So annyeong! *bows* Yesung-sshi get well soon. *smiles brightly*

Yesung: *red face* aaah. Sure! Thanks for visiting again. Come back again soon.

Me: Neh! I will. *walks out the door*

 

*after you leave*

Ryeowook: Hyung! What's that all about?

Kyuhyun: Have you already reconciled?

Yesung: Yes! She knew everything and I decided to tell everything too.

Kyuhyun: Oh, I see. Then we'll have a happy ending now?

Ryeowook: I don't think so. Taeyon is still lurking around.

Kyuhyun: but people won't believe her now, right? After all the things she have done.

Ryeowook: But still, she have a lot of fans. For sure they'll take the side of Taeyon even they knew what she did.

 

*someones knocking on the door*

Kyuhyun: I'll go get it.

Yesung: Thanks. 

Kyuhyun: *opens the door* OMO! Why are you here?

Ryeowook: Who's that? *went to the door*  Eh?!

Yesung: *shouts* Who is there?

 

-END-

 

OMG!! I really miss updating! and I hope I can update more frequently~ And also please keep supporting my fanfics :)) 

 

*Coincidental love will be updated after I finish this fanfic.

*On my other account (YeMhaeSung) my cousin and I are writing a fanfic entitled "A Bet In Love"

*Hope you'll support all my fanfic :))