Chapter 24

It has to be you

 

*At the recording studio*

 

Ha Young: You're almost late ___. 

MeJinjaMianhe. I didn't notice the time.

Ha YoungWae? *looks around* Too busy with Yunho?

MeNeh

Ha YoungNevermind, come let's start recording.

Me: Sure.

 

*The recording is successful just like yesterday. *

 

Manager Kim: Will you be alright here ___?

Me: I will follow there right away after I finished recording the last part of the album.

??: *arms on your shoulder* Don't worry Manager Kim, I am with ___. I'll take good care of her.

Manager Kim: Thank you, Yesung-sshi. So we'll be going now. See you there tomorrow ___.

MeNeh.  *bows*

Yesung: Let's go back to the studio. Kkaja. *holds your hand and drag you*

Me: Okay. *looking at you hand w/c we're being held*

Yesung: Oh, mianhe. *let go of your hand* 

MeGwaenchana.

 

YOUR POV:

My heart race when Yesung held my hand. I can feel my face burning. But he suddenly let go , maybe he realized that it is wrong. If only I wasn't committed I would hold his hand and never let  it go.

 

YESUNG'S POV:

As soon as manager Kim and ___'s member leave I asked ___ to go back to the studio, not knowing that I was holding her hands and dragging her. When I notice it I immediately let go. If other people saw us they might think that ___ is a 2 timer. I don't want her reputation to be ruined because of me. If only she's not with Yunho, I would hold her hand tightly and would never let it go.

 

Director Han: ___ and Yesung-sshi are you really okay with recording now? Actually you can have an hour of break first.

Me: I'm okay with it Director Han I just don't know to...

Yesung: I'm okay with it too. 

Directo Han: Then, shall we proceed to recording?

MeNeh.

 

*starts of recording*

 

YOUR POV:

I need to do the recording professionally. That's what running on my mind at first, but as soon as the music starts I can't help but get emotional. The lyrics and message was truly amazing, no wonder that it became a big hit. But there's something different, the way Yesung singing this song now. I don't know but tears are flowing in my eyes, it feels like this song is related to me. 

 

YESUNG'S POV:

I feel glad that I am recording and making a remake of my song "It Has To Be You" with ___. But i feel a little bit bothered when I saw tears in ___ eyes. I dedicate this song to her, the whole message of the song is for her.

 

*As soon as the song finish*

 

Yesung: ___ah gwaenchana?

Me: *still crying* Huh? Neh. Gwaenchana. I'm just touch with the song

Yesung: Stop crying. Tears doesn't suit you.

Me: Neh. *stops crying and start smiling*

Yesung: I told you, you look more beautiful in a smile.