Chapter 32

It has to be you

Yunho: *phone calls* Yoboseyo? Hyung?

Yesung: Neh. It is me. Waeyo?

Yunho: Remeber what you have promised me? That you'll do whatever it takes to make ___ happy?

Yesung: Neh. I never forgotten it.

Yunho: Hyung I want her to be happy. But I know I can't do it. 

Yesung: What are you talking about? You were her nam chingu,so why can't you do it?

Yunho: I know. But her heart doesn't belong to me. That's why I've decided to set her free. I wish for her happiness.

Yesung: Where is ___ right now?

Yunho: She's going to the one she truly loves.

Yesung: Follow her. Prove her that you really love her.

Yunho: I won't. Mianhe hyung. I'm sure right now, she's near to the one she truly loves.

Yesung: But.... 

Yunho: I'm hanging up now hyung. I hope you can make her happy. *hung up*

 

YOUR POV:

I never thought that Yunho will do that thing just for my own happiness. I really owe and admire him for doing such brave thing. If I were on his side, I won't have the same courage to let go the person you love to be happy with other people. Thank you Yunho, thank you so much for loving me. But mianhe, jeongmal mianhe for not giving back the love you showed towards me and for hurting you. *almost crying*

 

YESUNG'S POV:

If they are not together anymore, then that means I have a chance to be ___? Andwae, if I do that it will looks like that I steal ___ from Yunho. I don't want our friendship to be ruined.

 

*text message*

From Yunho:

         Hyung. Please make ___ her happy. I know that she can be happy by your side. You are the one who owns her heart, the heart and love that can't be mine. Please take good care of her.

 

What does this mean? I can't understand Yunho. How come he's saying this words to me? Is it that.... (saw you) ___? 

 

Yesung: ___?

Me: OPPA!! (running towards Yesung) Saranghaeyo! (Hugs him)

Yesung: Neh? Am I hearing it right? You love me?

Me: Neh. Since we were child I always loved you. But I never had the chance to tell you that.

Yesung: I love you too ___. All those things I have said to you on our victory party is real.

Me: Mianhe. If I don't believe it, I thought you we're just drunk that time that's why you said that words. Jeongmal Mian.

Yesung: Don't worry about it. What matters most now is that you're with me now.

Me: It was all thanks to Yunho. 

 

YESUNG'S POV: 

So this is what Yunho means. Gomawo Yunho. I swear, I would make ___ happy. I will not put your effort to waste. I would cherish every moment with her and make the best out of everything. I hope that soon, you'll find your happiness too.

 

Yunho: I hope by now ___ and hyung are together now.

Ha Young: Don't worry about them now Yunho-ah. Think about yourself first. You need to find your own happiness too.

Yunho: Neh. You're right. By the way, thank you for staying by my side.

Ha Young: Anything for you. It's pitch dark already. Ahm. I'm going back to the hotel.

Yunho: Do you really need to go back already?

Ha Young: Aniyo. Hmmmm.

Yunho: If so, would you mind staying with me here for a little longer?

Ha Young: Neh? ahm. If it's okay with you,

 

*at the meantime*

 

Yesung: Hmmm. So, are we a couple now?

Me: Neh? ! Yah! You're too fast. I just got a break up and you need to court me first.

Yesung: Ah, yeah. Mianhe. Hmmmm. But I don't know how to court a girl.

Me: It's your problem, not mine. :p bleeh. (laugh)

Yesung: You're unfair. (laughing) 

Me :If you don't want, then (leaving)

Yesung: Arasso, arasso. ehem. Ms. ___, can I have a date with you tomorrow?

Me: Let me think of it.

Yesung: Why still need to think? (pouting)

Me: Hmmmm. I will have a date with you, in one condition.

Yesung: What condition? (whisper on Yesung's ear) MWO?

Me: Is it a deal?

Yesung: Erm.. I don't have a choice right? I will do it.

 

*on the contrary*

 

TAEYON'S POV:

What's with that lovey dovey atmosphere between oppa and ___? You're really getting on my nerves ___! If I know you're just flirting with Yesung oppa. I will tell it to Yunho and make sure that you'll be embarrased. 

 

COMMENTS ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED :D

 

* i hope this update is long enough to make up for not updating tomorrow*

 

*and of course I want to thank all the subscribers and those people who are giving off time to comment on my story. I really appreciate the efforts guys. I Love You all :D*