Chapter 27

It has to be you

Director Ban: Director Han arrived, let's start the shooting right away!

Ha Young: We're coming! (shouting) Ready?

Me: Hmmmm. Yes?

Ha Young: Kkaja!

Director Ban: You already know what to do right? ___, you're walking on the seashore and will bumped with Yesung, just follow the script or make some adlibs if you want. Arasso?

Yesung & Me: Neh.

 

YOUR POV:

I need to do it right, set aside personal emotion. What I need to do is just walk on the shore calmly, feel the waves of the ocean. Putting my mind at ease would be the best. Wow, I'm really enjoying.  

 

Me: (Fell down) OMO ~

Yesung: Mianhe (helping you to stand up)

Me: It doesn't matter. (stopped and gaze at him)

Yesung: (walking away)

Me: (staring at him until he vanishes) (smiling at yourself)

Director Ban: CUT! What a nice shot. 

Ha Young: Yeah, it feels like it's real.

Yesung: I was being pushed by ___'s acting.

Me: I was just enjoying the scene. That's why.

Director Ban: You take a break first.

Me: Okay. (bows)

 

*After 30 minutes*

 

Director Ban: Okay, next scene. It is where you, ___ will have a full of thoughts of Yesung.

Me: Neh. Arasso.

Director Ban: Okay, camera actions!

 

*Listen to Sarangingayo of J & Howl* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCoQFks_9ew

 

YOUR POV: 

My next scene, would be the part where I am daydreaming. Ottoke? I'm not good at it! Think of a good memories. Yeah, I remember something. That time when me and Yesung are playing in the park. I was really happy back then. We enjoyed every moment as if there's no tomorrow. Neh, no tomorrow. Cause after that day he left me and went to Seoul. Aigoo~ I shouldn't be thinking of sad memories, it makes me cry.

 

Director Ban: ___'s acting is really great. I can feel the joy in her heart to be in love but at the same time the pain that he might not see him again. You're awesome ___.

Ha Young: I agree with you Director Ban

 

NOBODY'S POV:

Hoping that you'll see him again, you go went back to the shore and wait for him to come. Hours passed by and still nothing appears. You get tired of waiting and decided to go home. Heading back to your house, you bumped with a guy, and luckily it was him. You decide to ask for his name, but unfortunately a girl showed up it was his girlfriend. You thanked him for helping and walk away, not knowing that tears are flowing in your eyes.

 

Director Ban: Cut! That was awesome ___. Just rest for a bit and we'll start again.

Me: Neh. (still crying)

Ha Young: Stop crying ___. It's done already. You need to get ready for the next scene. 

Me: I want to stop crying, but I can't. I'm feeling so much pain right now. (hiccups)

Ha Young: Chakaman! I'll get you water to drink.

Yesung: ___, are you ready for the next scene? We need to standby.

Me: Just give (hiccups) me a minute (hiccups)

Yesung: Gwaenchana?

Me: Neh. (hiccups) Gwaenchana.

Yesung: Are you sure? You don't look fine to me. 

Me: I'm fine. Really fine.

Yesung: (Holds your face and make you face him) You're not fine. You're crying so hard. Stop crying, jebal?

Me: I want to but I can't stop. Emotions are overflowing me right now.

Yesung: I don't want to see you cry. It puts me in a lot of pain. (hugs you)

Me: Neh?!

Ha Young: Get away from him. He's mine! (throwing the water to you)

Me: Ha Young?!

Ha Young: *signaling you, to look at the camera*

Me: I see. 

 

YOUR POV:

(walking away) I thought what Yesung said was all real. ___, babo! It's impossible for him to say those words unless he completely remember me. I should have noticed that it's all been scripted. (someone holds your hand)

 

Yesung: Kkajikmara! Don't leave me.

Me: You already have your girlfriend. I don't want to break any relationship. Just let me go.

Yesung: But. (you get out his grip)

Me: *running away*

Yesung: But...I like you. Aniyo. I loved you, since that day we bumped into each other. I already fell for you.

Ha Young: You're mine! (holding you)

Yesung: Let go of me! (pushes Ha Young away) Remember, you're my ex! Don't ever cling on me again.

 

NOBODY'S POV:

You being depressed decided to sat on a big rock near the shore, throwing some pebbles. Still crying. Questioning yourself, why him. Of all the person, why someone who is already taken. Then suddenly someone hugs you from the back.

 

Me: Who are you? Let go of me.

Yesung: Saranghae. Since that moment we bumped into each other. 

Me: Neh? (facing him) But you already have a girlfriend. You shouldn't do this.

Yesung: She's not my girlfriend anymore, she was once but everything about us end already.

Me: Oh. But we just met. How can you say you love me?

Yesung: It's because my heart told me so. Wae? I thought you love me too?

Me: Neh. I love you too. Since that day, I've fallen for you too. (hugs each other)

Director Ban: OKAY! CUT!

 

COMMENTS ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED :D

 

*sorry if it's a bit long~ I hope you'll not get bored :D*