Chapter 34

It has to be you

YOUR POV:

I really want to stay at the beach till sunset. That is my dream date, watching sunset with the one you love while holding each other hands and making a vow that won't be separated until the end. Aish ~  Atleast I'm with him right now, although I don't have any idea to where we are going now. 

 

Me: Where are we going now?

Yesung: Hmmm. Just wait and see, I'm sure you'll like it. Remember when we were child...

Me: Are we going to Everland? But it's far from here.

Yesung: Aigoo ~ Beside Everland...

Me: I think I have an idea know. (grins)

 

 

Me: Eh?! What place is this?

Yesung: I thought you already have a clue?

Me: Neh. But sailing in this kind of place?

Yesung: Let's enter first arasso?

Me: Okay.

 

 

YESUNG'S POV:

I saw the amazement on ___'s eyes when we went inside. I was really glad that she is happy. We rode the sail and watch the sunset there while holding hands. I want to stay this way forever.

 

YOUR POV:

It was really great inside the Haeundae Marina. I love the fact that they're offering water sports there, but what I love the most is the sailing part. Somehow my dream date came true. Watching sunset with Yesung happened, although not in the beach we're still in the sea. And the most romantic part in it was the reality that I'm watching sunset with Yesung while holding hands. Aigoo ~ I thought I was going to die with happiness. I just want to stay with him this way forever.

 

Yesung: Watching sunset is really great right?

Me: Yeah. It is really heartwarming.

Yesung: Let's go back to the resort? It's almost time.

Me: Sure. Hmmmm. Almost time for what?

Yesung: For fireworks. It's really famous there. 

Me: Are we going to watch fireworks?

Yesung: Aniyo. We'll be the one who'll open the fireworks.

Me: Jinja? Yay! I'm excited.

 

NOBODY'S POV:

You spent the whole together. For you it was the best day eve, hoping that this day will never end. Unfortunately, you need to come back to reality and need to leave the resort tomorrow and go back to Seoul.

 

Yesung: We're heading back to Seoul tomorrow.

Me: Neh. How I wish this day would never end. I just want to stay this way with you forever.

Yesung: Me too. OMO ~ wait.. did I heard it right? You want to stay with me forever? Does that mean?

Me: Did I said that? I never remember a thing that I said that. (laughing)

Yesung: I really did heard that.

Me: I don't know.

 

*on the contrary*

 

Taeyon: (laughing evilly) Everything is settled now. I'll crush you ___ and make sure that oppa will be mine.

 

COMMENTS ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED :D

 

I missed updating D;