Chapter 29

It has to be you

Listen to this while reading this part :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l15p-yTzpFc&feature=related

 

Yesung: I dedicate this song to my first and only love. My childhood friend, Deji. The girl whom I promise to own my heart and love till the end. I hope she's listening. 

 

YOUR POV:

OMO ~ Did I heard it right? Did he really dedicate this song for me? Did he really remember who am i? Or is it because he's just drunk that made him remember his childhood friend?

 

YESUNG'S POV:

Please listen carefully ___, for I am putting my heart on it. Saranghae ___. Always and forever you're in my heart. Although you already have Yunho, remember that I'll stay by your side.

 

YOUR POV:

Andwae, I can't take it anymore. Sooner or later, I'm sure tears will burst out. Ottoke? I need to go outside, where no one can see me crying. (walks away)

 

Yesung: (follows you not even finishing the song)

Ha Young: Wae? Yah! Ye..

Director Ban: Just let him be, let's continue our party. Sunmi, you sing!

Yesung: (looking for you) ___! Where are you? ___!

 

YOUR POV:

Stop looking for me Yesung, jebal! I don't want to see you right now. I can't face you right now. Or else my feelings, my feelings will be revealed. Everything that I've been keeping in this heart of mine for ten years might get exposed before you. (crying)

 

Yesung: (found you) There you are! Why have you runaway earlier?

Me: (silence)

Yesung: What's the matter? Are you crying again? Tell me what's the problem!

Me: You want to tell me what is my problem?! My problem is you! Your presence is hurting me a lot. Knowing that you're just inches away from me but the fact that we can't be together, it's tearing my heart apart. And realizing the truth that you forgot about me, your childhood friend, the girl whom you promised you'd be your wife, it feels like I'm dying from the pain.

Yesung: I never forgot about you. In fact, everyday I'm always thinking of you. Not contacting you does not means I forgot about you. I just restrained myself to contact you, to make myself miss you more and do my best so that I can see you again, to be the best man fitted for you.

Me: This talk doesn't make sense. You need to rest Yesung, you're drunk already. 

Yesung: Aniyo, I'm not drunk (dizzy) The truth is, Deji, sarang.. saranghaeyo. (faints)

 

YOUR POV:

(while assisting Yesung) I wish you could say this in front of me Yesung. I hope everything you said today is real and not just because you're drunk. I love you too Yesung, this are the words I wanna say to you since then. But fate is not allowing us together, it's keeping us away from each other. I'm not strong enough for you. I love you but I don't want to hurt Yunho. Mianhe Yesung. Jeongmal mianhe.

 

*The next day*

 

Me: Oh! Yesung-sshi! Are you okay now?

Yesung: Ah! Neh. Thank you for your help yesterday.

Me: No problem. Hmm. I need to go.

Yesung: Wait. Ahm. About what I've said yesterday...

Me: About that? Ah, I understand. You're just drunk, that's why you have said those words right? Mianhe, but I really need to go. (walk away)

Yesung: *whisper* It's all real. I love you! *whisper*

 

YOUR POV:

(running) I did only the right thing to do right? Although it hurts, I need to avoid him right? *bumped into someone*

 

Me: Mianhe.. 

 

COMMENTS ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED :D