Chapter 40

It has to be you

??: ___-sshi?

Me: Yesung??

Yesung: Why are you crying? (trying to hug you)

Me: Wae? Are you worried? Ha! As if you're concern.

Yesung: What are you talking about?

Me: Stop acting innocent! Playing with my heart? (tears dropping) Wae? Did I ever do something bad to you? I don't get it at all... (run away)

 

YOUR POV:

Why of all the people I can encounter why him? Why is fate playing with me? Don't I have the right to be happy? All these years I only wanted to find happiness and yet.. I can't take this anymore (faints)

 

(you woke up lying on your bed)

 

Ha Young: ___-sshi? What happened?

Me: Why am I here?

Ha Young: Ahm... I saw you lying and asked for someone to help me carry you her.

Me: Ah.. I see. Gomawo Ha Young-sshi.

Ha Young: Tell me, what happened? Why did you faint on the lobby?

Me: I guess I'm over fatigue.

Ha Young: Is that the real reason? You're eyes is swelling. You cried again, right?

Me: You can really read through me.

Ha Young: You're my best friend and my sister, no wonder I can read through you.

Me: You're right.

Ha Young: So tell me, what did really happened after you ran away?

Me: I was looking for a place where I can be alone but...

Ha Young: But what?

Me: I bumped into him. My heart sank when I saw him. As if I'm dying.

Ha Young: I see. But have you heard his explanation?

Me: I don't need his explanation. After breaking my heart badly? Why shoul I listen to him?

Ha Young: It's your choice. But you'd rather lsten to him after you calmed down. I need to go. 

 

HA YOUNG'S POV:

 

  *flashback*

 

Ha Young: ___-ah!!

Yesung: Good thng you're here Ha Young.

Ha Young: What happened to her? And why you're here?

Yesung: I happened to bumped into her, then when she saw me she immediately run away.

Ha Young: You followed her?

Yesung: Yes, and I saw her here lying. I guess she fainted.

Ha Young: Ah, I see. Thank you for looking after her. But I can manage now. You can leave.

Yesung: Chakkaman. Why you two are being so cold to me?

Ha Young: Who wouldn't? After hurting my friend should I still treat you warmly?

Yesung: Wait, I don't understand a thing. Why would I hurt her? And how?

Ha Young: Remember what you have said on the interview? That words strike on ___'s heart.

Yesung: OMO!! You mean you watched the interview?

Ha Young: Yes! And you were revealed. 

Yesung: I only did that to protect ___.

Ha Young: Stop lying!

Yesung: I'm not lying. It's the only way I know how to protect ___. I'm hurt to. But I can't say no to Taeyon because for sure she'll not leave ___ alone. Mianhe Ha Young-sshi. Mianhe for hurting your friend so badly.

Ha Young: Oh! (teary) Mianhe Yesung-sshi. I accused you without knowing the whole story. Jeongmal mianhe. Don't worry, I'll explain everything to ___-sshi.

Yesung: Andwae. Please keep it a secret. Don't tell it to her. It might hurt her more. Just tell her to be happy.

Ha Young: Neh. I promise.

*yesung carry you home*

 

I feel pity towards ___, but I feel pitier to Yesung-sshi. If only I can tell everything to ___. I hope this would end soon. I want my dear friend to be happy.

 

COMMENTS ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED :D