Injuries

Don't Hate Me, Love Me Instead.

Ryeowook's POV

"Thanks man, I couldn't have escaped without your help." You sighed in relief.

"No problem. Always nice to help a friend in trouble." JR replied, smiling.

JR had been your best friend since young, and heard about your law case. He came to visit you every week, and since then, both of you had been planning for a jailbreak.

"I didn't know it would have gone so well, yknow. I thought I would be caught or something before you came. Thanks again, JR. Now what?" You asked hesitantly.

JR replied, "Hyung, call me Jonghyun. JR is only my stage name remember? It's not very nice to keep referring to my stage name every time. Anyways, the plan is that you stay over at my place, grab a shower and get some rest. You are enrolling in EunBae High as a student there, and I will be there too as a junior. My helpers have already bought your books, it's all at my place. Stay over today and we can catch up tomorrow."

"Thanks JR, I mean, Jonghyun. I think you're still the best friend ever. That will never change, even with time." You clasped hands with him, and shut your eyes, roaming off to dreamland.


Josefin's POV

"WAKE UP, JOSEFIN! YOU'RE LATE!"

You fell off the side of the bed and looked at the alarm clock. 7.55am! 

Oh.... .

You ran around the messy room, searching rapidly for socks and clothing. The entire room was like a garbage bin, so many wrappings, packets of half eaten chips, sooner or later mice would come. Grabbing a blouse and skirt, plus your undergarments, you ran into the toilet, rushing like crazy, only to slam your head on the door. Pain flared through your head and you sat up, groggy from the knock.

Urgh... what luck.

Spraying water on your face, you hurriedly changed into clothes, grabbed the slice of toast on the table, and ran out of the house, heading toward the school. Ohohoh, you thought. As you ran, a car zoomed past you, and from the corner of your eye you saw a boy almost the same age as you on the car, with a scar on the side of his face..

Your first thought was, that boy is cute.

Your second, the boy...from last night!

Thoughts on the boy, you didn't see the loose gravel on the ground, and the toe of your shoe caught. You stumbled and fell to the ground, knees scraping the rough gravel floor. Tears rolled down your cheeks as blood poured out of the cut on your knee. You tried to stem the flow of the blood with a pack of tissue but to no avail. 'Can this day get any worse?' You thought. As if on cue, a hand rested on your shoulders...

You swung your arm around in retaliation, only to be grabbed by a calloused hand and put to your side.

"LET GO! OR I'LL SCREAM MOLEST!" you started screaming wildly, shutting your eyes.

"HEYHEY JO RELAX GIRL IT'S ME!"

Recognizing that voice, you opened your eyes slowly to see your best friend, BaekMin looking at you in concern.

"What happened?" He asked, plopping down beside you.

"I thought someone was going to molest me or something, mianhe Min." you apologised, ruffling his hair.

Baekmin had been friends with you since school started, and always was there for you like a brother. He would listen to your problems, and vice versa, only that you had more problems than he had. To you, he was like a brother you never had. To him... well...

BaekMin just smiled and slowly walked you to school, unaware of the wound on your leg. Until you screamed aloud, that is. He looked down, and eyes wide with shock, he hurriedly snapped out his phone.

"NO MIN, you don't need to call the freaking hospital for this! I can manage!" You stood up, but collapsed immediately afterwards. He then picked you up from the ground with a sweep, and the next thing you knew, you were flying ahead in his strong arms.

Wow he can really run. My Min is strong now.

In a span of a few minutes, both of you had reached the school gates. With no time to be wasted, you leapt off his arms and landed on the ground, but the sudden flare on your wounded leg made you buckle in pain. BaekMin sighed, and hoisted you up his back. By now, everyone was staring at both of you.

"WHAT! HAVEN'T YOU SEEN AN INJURED PERSON BEFORE? GET THE OUTTA MY WAY!" he yelled. You rested on his back, feeling faint and dizzy. Bringing you to the infirmary, you were told by both a stern BaekMin and the kind nurse to rest, and not go for lessons until you were feeling better.

"And please please please stay here, or I swear, I'll injure your other leg so that you can fully rest."

You sighed, both in relief and in annoyance at Baekmin, and lay yoyur head back on the soft pillow, heavy eyes closing.

Argh that Min, he can be so irritating at times.