Conversation

Don't Hate Me, Love Me Instead.

Josefin's POV

When you woke up, you were lying back on the same bed, with BaekMin beside you. He had been lying on your hand, and you felt a cramp coming on. You patted his hair, and as if your touch was his alarm clock, he woke up, smiling.

"You're awake, Jo.." he mumbled.

"Mmmm..." you hmmed, groggy

"How are you feeling" He asked with concern. Still dizzy from the exertion, you shook your head. BaekMin sighed and took your hand, placed something there and left soon after.

A piece of... paper? Some note?

Too tired to even raise your hand, you closed your eyes, only to be interrupted by the door opening. Opening your eyes, you saw the boy from before in front of you. Immediately, sleep had become second priority.

He sat on the chair Baekmin had recently vacated, and you could see that his shirt had been stained with his blood. A bruise also had been blooming on his face. You resisted the urge to reach out and caress his face, instead, introduced yourself.

"Hi, my name is Josefin, and you are?" You asked with a smile. Suddenly, the boy went up to you, and put his face inches from yours, so close that you could feel his hot breath on your cheek.

Oh my God. He smells.... delicious..

But..

"Listen, Josefin," saying your name with contempt, "I don't need your help with anything. Don't ask whether I'm okay or what, cause I'm always fine. Mind your own business, and stay out of my way."

Shocked, you watched as he made his way to the door, but turn back.

"Oh if you really wanna know my name, it's Ryeowook."

And he left the room, slamming the door shut.

Your heart felt like it was running on a treadmill the entire time he was talking to you, and then and there, you made a decision.

Urgh... I don't like it though.... you thought.

You were going to make him notice you, even if you had to do the unthinkable.

Because, then and there, you realised, somehow, you were falling for him.


Ryeowook's POV

Looking inside the glass on the door of the infirmary, you saw the girl lying on the bed, unconscious. Beside her was a boy, lying on her hand. Jealousy ripped through your body and in pure anger, you slammed your fist into your other palm. JR stood beside you, not saying a word.

"Why can't I be the one there?! I mean, yeah I don't know her at all, but, well, she's like my eye candy! I think I... I feel I.. am attracted to her! JR HELP ME OUT! ARGH!! DON'T ING STAND THERE LIKE A FREAKING STATUE! GET LOST IF YOU CAN'T HELP!"

At this point, many people were staring. JR gave a sweeping stare, and they all rushed off, back to their previous schedules. He patted your shoulder and gave you 3 words.

"Don't give up."

And he left.

At the same time, the boy in the room had already left, so that means... She was alone!

My chance!

You took a huge breath, and entered the room.

Your appearance took her by surprise and she perked up, eyes open. You felt a sense of achievement from that. Something you did that the other boy wouldn't be able to.

HA, random boy! it! you thought.

You took the seat beside her bed, the one that the other boy had been sitting on, and looked at her.

So.... beautiful... What's your name? you thought. Shucks.. I'll never get her name at this rate..

"Hi, my name is Josefin, and you are?" She introduced herself.

You wanted her to remember you, but not hate you in the process. You decided then.

You leaned in close, as closed as you dared, until you could actually smell the shampoo on her hair, see the small freckles on her cheeks. Your breath was on her skin as you spoke.

"Listen, Josefin," saying her name with contempt, "I don't need your help with anything. Don't ask whether I'm okay or what, cause I'm always fine. Mind your own business, and stay out of my way."

Well, that should solve the problem.

Standing up, you saw shock on her face, and turned around, heading for the door.

Oh right! I forgot to introduce myself! Turning back again, you told her,

"Oh if you really wanna know my name, it's Ryeowook."

And you left, shutting the door behind you.

Your heart was pumping so quickly, and adrenaline had been rushing through your veins. It had taken all your effort, if not more, to not go ahead and kiss her on her soft lips.

What a week, you thought. First I break out of jail, then I get beaten up, then I meet a girl who captures my heart. Jinjja daebak.

Chuckling to yourself, you walked down the corridor to your next class.