Assault

Don't Hate Me, Love Me Instead.

Josefin's POV

After classes, you took a shorter road than usual home, since you were already tired, and it was getting late. The warninigs from your mom rang in your ear:

"Don't go by the alleyway at night! It's dangerous! You might get ually assaulted or maybe kidnapped!"

You ignored the warning, and instead, quickened your pace on the way to the alleyway, since the sun was already disappearing into the horizon.

What would go wrong?

By the time you reached the alleyway, it was already close to night. You picked up your speed through the alley, but a sudden sound made you halt.

Footsteps.

Coming toward you.

Ohohoh.. You immediately regretted your decision to take the alleyway. Hearing the shuffling get closer, you prepared to swing.

NOW!

Grabbing your school bag, you swung it round, hard. It hit someone, and with and 'ooof', he fell onto the ground.

HA! That's what you get, you !

But on closer inspection, it was BaekMin! Your friend lay on the gravel floor, unmoving.

", what the did I do?!" you cursed aloud.

Baekmin stirred.

You sat down beside him and shook him, constantly saying, "Mianhe Min, mianhe!" He shook his head and asked, 'I gave you something just now, where is it?'

The...note?

Fishing in your school bag, you found what he gave you, the slip of paper. On it, was the 3 words:

'I like you.'

What. The. .

You stared at the paper in shock, and then slowly looked at BaekMin. You looked at him with eyes that had no remorse, not regretting what you had done earlier.

Baekmin. You....

"I'm sorry Min, but I don't like you the same way you like me. I'm really sor-"

Your words were cut off short, as BaekMin knocked you to the ground. Gasping for breath, you were helpless as he pinned both your hands on the ground.

"Jo. Don't force me to do this. I liked you from the day we met, and it hasn't gone away. Today I saw you totally flustered over that....that.... Ryeowook... I was so jealous, why can't it be me instead?!" He yelled, sending spittle all over your face.

He slammed the ground with his closed fist.

"Why?"

Slam.

"WHY?!"

Slam.

"WHYYYYYY?!?!"

Slam.

Looking to your left, you saw that his fist was bleeding. Your heart broke at what he had become, after a simple rejection.

In an attempt to salvage the situation, you told him, "BaekMin, I only like you as a good friend, nothing more. Now if you would just get off me, I'll-" You were cut off again, as he did something you never imagined he would do.

Without hesitation, he slapped you hard on your face, making you see stars.

BAEKMIN YOU .

While you were disorientated, he grabbed the hem of your jacket and pulled it downwards, revealing your blouse underneath. He covered your mouth with a hand and slipped his other one under your skirt. A warm feeling coursed through your entire body, but it was one of absolute disappointment and sadness. You felt absolutely helpless and vulnerable, futilely trying to scream while squirming on the ground because of his molestation. The world spun around as your mind mixed itself with desperation, pleasure and sadness.

Why Min, why...

Ryeowook... where are you?


Ryeowook's POV

"HEY HYUNG!"

You spun around and saw JR heading towards you with a stack of books. Huffing due to his heavy load, he set the books on the ground and smiled at you.

"These," indicating the stack of books, "are your homework. You better finish it before the week ends."

Your eyes went wide from the shock. The books, stacked up, was as large as your bag.

"WHAT. JR DON'T KID ME. THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE." You yelled in shock.

JR started gaffawing loudly and patted your back. "Nahh, it's our homework combined. Yours is definitely less, trust me. Now can you he-"

His words were cut off by a soft scream, one that only you could recognise.

That voice... JOSEFIN!

You ran off, towards the scream, leaving JR with the stack of books.

"HYUNG! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!"

"JR! HELP ME TAKE THE BOOKS HOME FIRST! I... I REALISED I HAVE SOMEWHERE TO GO!" You lied to him.

JR sighed in annoyance. What is this boy doing?

Running to an alleyway, you saw a boy atop a girl, both wearing clothes from Eunbae High. Your mind spun in mad circles as you recognised both the boy and the girl. Both were from your class. One was... Baekmin was it? And the other.. Familiar hair.. familiar face too.

JOSEFIN!

Baekmin's hand was under her skirt, and he had a total look of lust on his face. Josefin looked as if she had just been hit by a truck, her beautiful face bruising, and blood flowing from .

The truth dawned on you.

She was about to get .

Adrenaline and anger coursed through your veins as you watched her getting ually assaulted by what she had called her best friend.

"Get. The. . Off. My. GIRL!" You screamed and ran towards Baekmin, fist at the ready.

No one, and I mean no one living on this Earth that is unrelated to her, will touch my Josefin.