Final

Don't Hate Me, Love Me Instead.

 

Josefin's POV

Suddenly, both hands left your body and you saw Baekmin flying away from you, landing on the ground in a heap.

What...?

A flash of red, and Ryeowook vaulted over you, hands raised in a defensive position, the impenetrable wall between you and Baekmin. He was wearing a dark red overcoat, with his uniform under it.

Ryeowook.... help...

Baekmin snarled, a hellish sound - you had never heard him do that before; it was as if he was an enraged animal - and lunged at Ryeowook. Ryeowook easily dodged and landed a hit on Baekmin's neck, causing Baekmin to crash to the ground, not before sweeping Ryeowook to the ground as well. Baekmin landed a hard punch to Ryeowook's face. You could only watch helplessly as your ex-friend, and your saviour fought it out. It was too much for you, and you screamed.

this... stop it...

Ryeowook and Baekmin turned to look at you. While Baekmin was distracted, Ryeowook punched him in the nose, sending him reeling back in agony. Ryeowook then grabbed your hands and pushed your head on his body, shielding you with his arms.

Your sobs and your tears soaked his overcoat.

"Shhh... shhh... I'm here.." Ryeowook whispered. You brought your face to his and both your lips touched. It was your first kiss and you tasted strawberry on his lips. His soft lips and the ecstacy of everything made him kiss you even deeper than before.

He broke the kiss soon after, tucked a lock of hair behind your ear and said, "Josefin, can you be, no no. WILL you be my girlfriend?"

You smiled at him and said, "Ryeowook, I've never wanted anything more in my life. I love you.."

You then turned to Baekmin and told him coldly, ''You were my friend once. But now... you're worthless. I choose Ryeowook, not you. Goodbye.''

And you sealed the promise with a kiss to Ryeowook's soft lips.


Ryeowook's POV

You rammed Baekmin and sent him flying off Josefin, landing on the ground in a heap. You held your hands high, protecting yourself, and Josefin.

I will NOT let you touch Josefin, you .

He snarled and flew to you, fists raised. Stepping back, you dodged him and neatly placed a chop to the back of his neck, bringing him down to the ground in pain.

Feel the ing pain, .

Then, he swept you off your feet with a roundhouse kick to the shins and you fell to the hard gravel ground, clutching your legs. Pain flared through your back and legs as you hit the ground. He raised his fist, slamming it into your face and knocking your head back. You saw stars and looked to Josefin.

I'm sorry.... Josefin... I love you..

Then she screamed. An ear-splitting sound filled the air, distracting Baekmin. You took the chance to punch him in the nose. The satisfying crunch of his cartilage and blood flowing down to the ground made you smile.

That's what you get, er.

You rushed to Josefin's side and pulled her hands away from her head. You leaned her head against your chest and felt warmth seeping through your overcoat. She was crying..

Don't cry...

Then she did the unexpected. She kissed you.

Your dry lips touched her warm and soft ones, and you held her head, kissing her deeply. Her face, the beautiful face... Her hair... smooth and silky.. You broke off the kiss and asked her the question on your mind for days.

"Josefin, can you be, no no. WILL you be my girlfriend?"

She smiled, and replied, "Ryeowook, I've never wanted anything more in my life. I love you.."

A sense of achievement filled your body, and you tucked strands of hair behind her ears, showing her flawless face. She turned to Baekmin and said with so much hatred and venom that even you recoiled.

''You were my friend once. But now... you're worthless. I choose Ryeowook, not you. Goodbye.''

And she kissed you again, to show that who's the couple.

Josefin, I love you too.


Josefin's POV

"Wookie... where are you?" You stuttered in the dark.

A pair of arms slid around your waist, and you screamed in horror.

"Jo it's just me!" Ryeowook chuckled in amusement.

"Wookie.. I hate this place, can we get out?"

"I wanna sit here, it's romantic.. And I'm here, so don't be afraid." he smiled, and plonked down on the floor. You rested your head in his arms.

Ryeowook and you have been going out since that day, and it's been two years since. But a question still nagged in your mind, one that would either sour your relationship, or make it prosper. Plucking up your courage, you took a deep breath and asked,

"Why did you come for me that day? Couldn't you just leave me there with that... son of a ? Why did you ignore me during school? Did you hate me? Why-"

He halted your flow of questions with a kiss.

"Jo.. there's some stuff I didn't tell you, but I think now's a good time. See, I was a felon way back two years ago. When I broke out, I didn't expect to fall in love again, but you came. And I fell. Hard. I had to act like I hated you because I didn't want to show a sign of weakness.. I'm so sorry Jo.. I love you, now and forever." He kissed you again, and you lay there with him, in his strong arms.

If there were horrors in the haunted house, the one beside you, a felon, a gangster, but also a loving boyfriend, would have scared them away long ago.

And that was your one and only, Ryeowook.


A/N: HEY GUYSSS I'M BACKKK :D MISS ME? Don't think so.

Anyways this fic is overrrr :D sorry it took so long.. writer's block is really getting to me now.

Please read my other fics, like A New Start and continue supporting me!

Comments are welcome! Sorry for the language use >_<

Kamsahabnida~~