Escape

Don't Hate Me, Love Me Instead.

Josefin's POV

It was midnight, and you were getting ready for bed. The full moon had been shining brightly in the sky, but no more, as the clouds had blocked it minutes ago.

Changing your clothes into your pajamas, you went to the window and looked outside into the darkness. It was tranquil. The sounds of the crickets chirping... owls hooting... people.. shouting?

As you turned your head, a dark silhouette against the night sky moving at a fast speed came into the lamp light, and you saw a fearful face, most likely Korean, glance back, and put more speed in his run. Behind him was a large crowd-police maybe?-shouting and screaming away.

What a nuisance, you thought coolly.

You shut the windows, and lay on your soft bed. That boy looked really handsome, with the flawless cheekbones and a smooth complexion, plus, he was Korean. He also had a scar on the side of his face.

He was cute, you thought smugly.

Lying on your soft bed, your last thought was of him, and you slowly slipped into blackness.


Ryeowook's POV

"HEY YOU! COME BACK HERE!"

Oh no, you thought, they're catching up. Panting, you put a burst of speed into your legs, and sped off, wind beating against your face.

"HEY STOP RUNNING!"

", he's so fast!"

"ARGH GET BACK HERE YOU CRIMINAL!"

Your thoughts went back to that time.. that time when you were discovered...


Ryeowook's POV

(A week ago)

I'm ready, you thought, and held the sharpened comb aloft.

BANG! BANG! BANG! Someone was hitting the door. The guard, obviously.

You fell to the floor, squirming in pain. "h-hel-help..." you whispered.

Come on... come in already... my act can't hold for long... you thought while continuing the act.

Hearing the doors unlock, you grabbed the comb and held it to your stomach, ready to pounce like a tiger. The guard opened the steel doors and shook your shoulder. "Hey, you oka-"

You plunged the comb into his stomach, and he fell backwards in shock. You muted him with your hand and slammed his head on the ground, knocking him unconcious. Grabbing his uniform, you quickly donned it, and stepped out of the cell, locking the steel doors behind you.

Freedom... finally... you thought happily, but reality pulled you back. You only had one chance to escape the prison, and only 4 hours before the next meal time. The plan was made hurriedly in your brain, and you set off, dodging officers with your cap held low. Reaching the gate, you were about to finally escape when someone grabbed your shoulder. On instinct, you turned around and flipped the guy over, pinning him to the ground.

"Woah woah relax it's just me the security guard!" The man replied, nervous. You released your grip on him, and he stood up, rubbing his arms. "That one heck of a good flip you got there. Where you headed?"

"The city. I gotta go, my wife's rushing me." you hastily replied.

"Alright, a man's gotta do what his wife asks him to-" His words were cut off by an ear-splitting siren.

"ESCAPEE ALERT. ESCAPEE ALERT. DO NOT LET ANYONE OUT OF THE COMPOUND. CHECK FOR UNIFORM NUMBER 223. ESCAPEE ALERT. ESCAPEE ALERT." the voice rang. You gulped.

Oh I better get out now, and fast!

"Hey sorry man, but you gotta-" you flipped him again, and this time, knocked him out cold. Sprinting out the compound, you sped towards the direction of the city, while whistles were blown behind you.

"STOP! BEFORE I TAKE ACTION!" one shouted. You kept running, and heard gunshots.

Gunshots!

A bullet whizzed past and hit the car in front, puncturing a hole in the metal. Taking cover behind the car, you took out your gun(A/N: He stole the uniform, wouldn't he have a gun?xD), and shot a few warning shots, straying from the police. While they were hiding for safety, you took off again. It was already midnight; the clock had just rung 12 times. Running into a neighbourhood, with police on your heels, you heard a slam of windows and wondered, who would be awake now? But no time for thinking, you just ran and ran and ran... until a car came, someone opened the door, shouted "GET IN!", then you stopped. And got in. the car zoomed away, leaving the police in the dust.