The Unplanned Things from Clueless Dolphin

Allmighty Shim vs President of YunJae
Please log in to read the full chapter

Changmin sighs and looks at Junsu in disbelief. Yes, he knows exactly that Junsu’s so clueless and sometimes, to be rude, seems so dumb. Yet, he never knows that he could be overreacted like this. “Junsu... Were you really never planning any of this?” Changmin asked, want to make sure.

“I don’t understand, Minnie,” Junsu answered, with his innocent face.

“How could you sobs like there’s no tomorrow???” Changmin asked again, “It’s- It’s just a small matter, Su! You didn’t have to sobbing like that, For God’s Sake!”

“Yah! I’m just worried about Jaejoong-Hyung,” Junsu answered with a pout, “What’s wrong with that?”

“What’s wrong??? It’s wrong if you make small matter become larger!” Changmin said again.

“But it could be bigger!” Junsu said, defending himself, “Who knows what actually happened with him?!”

“Yah, you two just shut your mouth for now,” Yoochun said, trying to stop the fight, “We’re still in hospital, remember?”

“Oh right, we’re still in hosp- Oh God! What did I do?!” Changmin said again, seems surprised, “It was so embarassing! To acted so worried like that, while he’s actually just got hit by a ball... Oh My God! Where’s my pride?!”

“Yah! It’s your fault, Su!” Changmin said, glaring at Junsu, “Gees, now everyone will think I’m a crybaby, just like everyone.”

“Why’s that my fault, Minnie?!”

Without caring about Changmin and Junsu that still in fight, Yunho approaches Jaejoong and takes him into a hug. At first, Jaejoong’s going to push Yunho away since he’s still mad at him, but then he can feel something wetting his shirt.

“Y-Yunnie?” Jaejoong murmured, realized that actually Yunho’s tearing up.

“I-I thought I’m gonna lose you forever, BooJae,” Yunho said while sniffing, “I was very afraid, hearing Junsu’s sobbing like there’s no tomorrow.”

“No, I’m allright, Yunnie,” Jaejoong said, now while patting Yunho’s back, “I’m alive, healthy, and everything’s still on the place. Well, if you’re not including my sprained ankle or swollen head. But I’m perfectly fine, don’t worry.”

Then, Yunho’s releasing his hug and looking at Jaejoong’s eyes dearly, with his red and puffy eyes. “Don’t you dare to make me scared again, BooJae,” Yunho said, while bring Jaejoong’s right hand to his cheek, “I’ll die if something’s happened to you... Really.”

“I thought you won’t miss me,” Jaejoong said, “I thought you won’t care about me at all. Well, you have a beautiful woman, so why you should care about me?”

“Stop talking about Soo Ae, BooJae,” Yunho said again while kissing Jaejoong’s palm, “She’s nothing for me. We just met because of works, and I promise you I won’t meet her again after the work. Please stops getting mad at me, okay?”

“I... can’t believe it, Yunnie,” Jaejoong said in hesistant, “She keeps appearing anywhere around you. She seems want you too badly.”

“No, please believe in me, BooJae,” Yunho said again, “She’s just... having a bad experience with his boyfriend and asking me for an advice. There’s nothing between us.”

“Really???” Jaejoong asked, seems can’t really believe in Yunho’s words, “It’s not what I see, Yunnie! She clearly said that I’m not good for you! She said you’re better with a woman! I don’t like it at all!”

“She said that???” Yunho asked in disbelief, that answered by Jaejoong with a nod, “I’m sorry, BooJae. I’m really sorry, okay? I never knew before that she said it to you direct-”

Knowing that he almost slipped out a dangerous information, Yunho shutted his mout up immediately. However, Jaejoong already heard clearly about what Yunho almost said, and now he’s practically glaring at Yunho angrily.

“Do you want to confess it by yourself?” Jaejoong asked, “Or I have to force you to?”

“Okay, okay. To tell you the truth, she was hitting on me,” Yunho answered, giving up already.

“SHE WHAT???” Jaejoong screamed, even making Yoochu

Please log in to read the full chapter