Junsu's Wish

Allmighty Shim vs President of YunJae
Please log in to read the full chapter

Okay~ Actually this just an extra chapter!
Do you think the bet just end like that? *grins*

 

When Jaejoong and Yunho were enjoying themselves, suddenly they heared Junsu’s coughing, making them just realize that they’re not alone. Yunho and Jaejoong quickly turn their head to the other three, and see Changmin with Yoochun are trying hard to close Junsu’s mouth that just let out a voice before.

The three of them then get frozen for some moments, don’t know what to do.

 “Uh, congratulations?” Changmin finally managed to escape a word, breaking the silence, even though it makes both Yunho and Jaejoong laughing.

“Yah! Why did you congratulate them?!” Yoochun protested, disagree with Changmin, “It’s not like this is the first time they’re being together or what.”

“What else I should say?!” Changmin protested back. “Should I say ‘Hyung, why did you just make up now? You should forgive each other when I was pretending sick so I’ll be the winner of the be-’”

Changmin closed his mouth quickly, while Yoochun widened his eyes because of fear. Occasionally, Changmin just blurted out their purpose. Quietly, Changmin and Yoochun are looking at Yunho’s and Jaejoong’s expression, which seem so deadly.

“Speak, Minnie,” Jaejoong ordered.

“Hyung! I’m sorry! I’m really sorry,” Changmin said, while kneeling on his knees, because of afraid, “I didn’t mean to playing around about this matter! Please believe me, it was Yoochun-Hyung’s idea to make it as a bet after all. My purpose is just to help both of you! Really!”

Yoochun widening his eyes more, until it seems can’t get wider anymore. Yunho and Jaejoong then turn their heads to Yoochun, looking at him from head to the toe. Yoochun’s gulping in nervousness, before finally give up and speak out too. “I am sorry, Hyung. It’s true that I was the one that taking initiative. But,” Yoochun said, “Min’s also agreed easily.”

“Huh??? NO!!!” Changmin denied it immediately, “I didn’t agree on it at first, Hyung! Trust me!”

“Yah! Don’t lie, Min!” Yoochun replied quickly too, “You were agreeing it immediately!”

“NO! I’M NOT! YOU FORCED ME TO, HYUNG!” Changmin denied it again while standing up, hoping Jaejoong and Yunho will believe in him.

“BOTH OF YOU! BE QUIET!” Yunho ordered, making Changmin and Yoochun shut their mouths immediately after that. “Then, can any of you tell us what exactly the bet that you made?”

Changmin and Yoochun stay in silent.

“Chunnie?” Jaejoong called Yoochun.

“Y-Yes Hyung?”

“Would you mind to explain?” Jaejoong asked, adding his infamous dangerous smile.

“Okay, okay. Just can you please remove your dangerous smile first, Hyung?” Yoochun said, finally giving up, “It’s too scary, if you don’t know.”

“Did you just call my BooJae as scary?” asked Yunho, half threatening.

“It’s not the time for you to order me, Chunnie,” Jaejoong said again, still with his smile.

“F-Fine. Okay. I’m sorry. Jaejoong-Hyung never looks scary,” Yoochun sputtered with his words, “Uhhh. So actually, we were betting to know whose plan will be able to make both you being together again.”

“And?” Yunho asked, trying to know further.

“Well, the winner can ask for anything from the loser...?” Yoochun said, a bit unsure.

Silence.

Both Jaejoong and Yunho are eyeing Yoochun and Changmin carefully, while the other two only could lowering their heads, too afraid to see Jaejoong and Yunho. Then, Jaejoong whispers something that can’t be heard by others to Yunho. After finish listening to Ja

Please log in to read the full chapter