YooMin's Talk After The Plan (2)

Allmighty Shim vs President of YunJae
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Hyung, why did you ask for my help? It’s unfair,” Changmin protested to Yoochun, when both of them are sitting in Yoochun’s bed at JYJ’s dorm.

“Aish, the important thing is the plan, Min!” Yoochun tried to give reasons, “I am the one who make the plan, so just shut up. It’s still my win no matter what.”

“I guess your point will be deducted,” Changmin said, still can’t accept that he has to help Yoochun with his plan when they’re still in bet.

“Yeah, whatever Min,” Yoochun said lazily, “Deduct it as much as you want, since you failed I’ll still be the winner. Just prepare for your punishment, Min.”

“But if you failed I’ll be dead, Hyung!” Changmin said again, “I had to lie to Yunho-Hyung that I have appointment with Kyu-Line when actually just going straight here. He’ll kill me if the plan failed.”

“Don’t worry, it’s not going to happen,” Yoochun answered, still relaxing, “ONE, my plan won’t get ruined, unlike yours. TWO, even the plan ruined, why will you get caught? You won’t, Min.”

“Yah! How could you say I won’t get caught? Isn’t it obvious, the one that can prepare the dining table at my dorm is only me. Who else it could be?” Changmin said, stating the fact angrily, “And also, why did you even tell Yunho-Hyung this and that? Jaejoong-Hyung will know it’s your plan too, Hyung. We’re dead!”

“Relax, Min. It won’t fail! It won’t!” Yoochun answered again, this time while showing his phone to Changmin, “See? Hyun Joong already texted me! He said Yunho-Hyung and Jaejoong-Hyung are kissing, and Yunho-Hyung asked Jaejoong-Hyung to go to the dorm! It should be fine even we get caught, Min.”

"Aish, can't believe that you even asked HyunJoong-Hyung for the help!" Changmin said.

"Now now, you can relax from this matter, Min. They'll be fine," Yoochun said again, trying to make Changmin relaxed, "Just worry about your punishment later!"

“But-”

Changmin’s trying to protested again, but Yoochun already shooing him out from his room. “Go out and sleep at your Junsu’s room now since he’s at Japan. I’m tired, Min,” Yoochun said.

“Aish Hyung, I’m at JYJ’s dorm yet can’t meet my Su. What’s with you?” Changmin said again, “And I’ve warned you, we’ll really dead if the plan fails. Seriously!”

“Yeah, yeah. Good night, Min,” Yoochun answered shortly, before Changmin’s getting out from Yoochun’s room to Junsu’s room to get some sleep.

*****

In the morning, after Yoochun and Changmin done with their breakfast, Changmin starts his whining again. “Hyung, you think when will I able to go back to dorm?” he asked.

“Maybe when Jaejoong-Hyung come in with a smile plastered in his face?” Yoochun answered, still confidently, know nothing that happened in TVXQ’s dorm.

“What if he comes and cursing us?!” Changmin asked in fear.

“Yah, why are you so pessimistic like that?” Yoochun said, start getting impatient with Changmin’s

Please log in to read the full chapter