Let The Battle Begin

Allmighty Shim vs President of YunJae
Please log in to read the full chapter

After two hours passed since Yunho locked himself in his room, doing things that even Changmin didn’t dare to ask about, finally Yunho gets out from the room, still angrily. Changmin takes a small glance when he’s seeing Yunho slams the door hard and puts himself beside Changmin.

For a moment, both of them just stay still without saying anything.

“Hey... are you fine, Hyung?” Changmin finally asked, after encouraging himself.

“Yes, of course,” Yunho answered fast, without changing his sullen face.

“Hyung, why don’t you just call him and explain everything?” Changmin asked again, trying to help.

“Why do you even know I have a problem with him?” Yunho’s turning his head to Changmin, looks very surprised. “Did you overhear us?”

“Hyung, you haven’t transformed into Junsu, right?” Changmin said, “For your information Hyung, you two seemed in the middle of yelling competition. How could I not hear you?” Changmin lets the older absorbed the information first, and then added, “Just call him and say sorry.”

Yunho sighs, doesn’t know what to responds.

“Well, you have much time to think, Hyung,” Changmin said. Then he stands up fast after looking at the clock. “I’ll be going out for a moment, so keep your hands off my room.”

“Huh? I thought you’ll be at home all day?” Yunho asked, “I’ve ordered a dinner for both of us already, Changdola. You don’t want to eat at dorm with me?”

“Unfortunately, I have an important appointment to do,” Changmin said while walking towards the door. “But don’t worry Hyung, you can just put the left over inside fridge. I’ll finish it up later, ok? Bye Hyung~ Have fun with yourself.”

“Aish, that shikshin!” Yunho murmured after can’t see Changmin anymore.

*****

Yoochun sits at a private area, inside a sushi restaurant that’s been his favorite place lately, waiting for Changmin. At the time Changmin called him, he was in the middle of shooting his drama. Until now, Yoochun still doesn’t understand what was going on. He just follows what Changmin asked, to meet him directly after the shooting end and to not telling Jaejoong-Hyung about their meeting.

After waiting for a while, finally Yoochun can see Changmin’s getting into the same private area with Yoochun. Yoochun stands up and greets Changmin with a slight hug, knowing Changmin doesn’t like skinship. “Hey, Min,” Yoochun greeted, before sitting at his previous place.

“So, what’s up?” Yoochun asked after both of them order the food already.

“So bad, Hyung. This afternoon a Kim Jaejoong’s Storm was shaking TVXQ’s dorm.”

“Huh???”

“You know Yunho-Hyung’s kissing scene at his drama?” Changmin asked, “Well, Jaejoong-Hyung threw his tantrum to Yunho-Hyung because Jaejoong-Hyung said it's too hot.”

“But... Jaejoong-Hyung should know that sometimes it has to be like that,” Yoochun said, confused, “Even his kissing scene took more than 50 takes, remember?”

 “Yeah,” Changmin said again, with a shrug, “But, Jaejoong-Hyung is always be a Jaejoong-Hyung... If you understand what I mean.”

Yoochun answers with a nod, before continue their talk. “So, what’s happened after that?”

“They broke up,” Changmin answered shortly and flat.

“What???”

“They. Broke. Up. Hyung,” Changmin repeated.

“I’m not deaf, Min. You don't have to repeat it like that. What I mean is, seriously?” Yoochun asked in disbelief, “They broke up only because of that small matter? Are they crazy or what?”

“Don’t know,” Changmin answered blankly, “Yunho-Hyung’s being so scary after that.”

“I bet.”

“Hyung

Please log in to read the full chapter