The Scary Plan from Allmighty Shim

Allmighty Shim vs President of YunJae
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

So, do you think Changmin's plan just like that? Unfortunately not~
Here's the continuation of his plan goes!

 

“BooJae, let me help you,” Yunho said while taking a knife that was at Jaejoong’s hand. “It’ll be faster if I help you making Changdola’s breakfast. And also, I can’t let you hurt yourself anymore.”

“O-Okay,” Jaejoong answered, and suddenly has the urge to teasing Yunho. “Well, at least I know that you can’t burn TVXQ’s dorm down by cutting things... Yunnie.”

“Yah, I’m not that bad at cooking!” Yunho protested and pouted, making Jaejoong laughs with satisfy. Then, Yunho’s also smiling when finally can see Jaejoong’s smile again.

Both of them then continue their cooking. Sometimes, Jaejoong asks for Yunho’s opinion about the taste of his food, which responded by Yunho very positively. After a while, Jaejoong still feel that there’s something wrong with the food. “Yunnie, what’s wrong with the stew?” Jaejoong asked.

“Nothing’s wrong, BooJae,” Yunho said, “Your foods will always perfect for me, just like you always perfect for me.”

“Yah, I’m being serious here, Yunnie!” Jaejoong said, while faking his sulking face.

“And so do I!” Yunho replied quickly with a smile.

Jaejoong’s tasting the food again, doesn’t have the mood to arguing with Yunho. After some moments, finally Jaejoong know what exactly he needs for the food. “Ah, I think I need to add the soy bean paste,” he said, “Where do you put it, Yunnie?”

“Soy bean paste?” Yunho answered, “I think it’s at the drawer above you. Changdola always put it there.”

Jaejoong quickly opens the drawer that Yunho pointed and then takes the soy bean paste box out from the drawer. But right after he took it off, something falls to the floor, making Jaejoong’s screaming so loud.

 “YU-YUNNIEEEE!!” Jaejoong screamed while throwing off the soy bean paste box that he hold.

And before Jaejoong realized what he’s doing, he’s running to Yunho and quickly clinging on his neck tightly. Yunho, didn’t expect anything like that happens, only can open his mouth and frozen for a moment.

 “YUNNIEEEE! I HATE IT! OH MY GOD, KILL IT!!!” Jaejoong practically screamed in Yunho’s ear.

“Huh??? W-What?” Yunho, who seems still not come back to the world, asked, “Kill what?”

“THAT UGLY THING!” Jaejoong said, still screaming and clinging on Yunho, while pointing at a black pile that stay still on the floor. “PLEASE, PLEASE! KILL IT YUNNIE!!!”

Yunho takes a step, want to check first what’s actually that unknown black pile. But Jaejoong, who’s still clinging on him and now practically burrying his face at Yunho’s chest, prevents Yunho to move closer. “NO!!! DON’T COME CLOSER YUNNIE!” Jaejoong said, “I DON’T WANT TO GO CLOSER TO THAT UGLY THING!!!”

“You can wait here, BooJae,” Yunho said while trying his best to make Jaejoong let him go.

 “DON’T YOU DARE TO LEAVE ME!” Jaejoong with fear, “I’M SCARED AS HELL, YUNNIE. DON’T LEAVE ME ALONE! EVER!!!”

“Okay, okay. Take it easy BooJae,” Yunho said while patting Jaejoong’s back, trying to calm him down. “I won’t leave you alone. You see? I’m still here. I’m here.”

Having no choice, Yunho then takes an extreme step. Easily, Yunho lifts Jaejoong up and sits him down at his left hand. As big as Jaejoong feels so embarrased by sitting there, it still lose to his fear when seeing Yunho takes a step closer to the black pile.

When finally Yunho recognized what’s actually the black pile, he’s sighing in relieved. “Don’t worry, BooJae. It’s just a fake spider that Changdola bought at Thailand,” Yunho said, “I never know that he puts it in the drawer.”

“WHAT???” Jaejoong screamed, can’t believe with what he heard, “WHY DO YOU EVEN BOUGHT THAT KIND OF THING?! A NORMAL PERSON WON’T BUY THAT!”

“Well, it’s Changmin’s,” Yunho said, while putting the calmer Jaejoong down, “And you do know Changmin is... unordinary?”

“I-I thought I’ll be dead because of the scariness,” Jaejoong said, still a bit shaking, “You know that I hate so much those kind of things, right?”

“It’s okay now, BooJae. I’m sorry,” Yunho said while taking Jaejoong to his embrace, “I’ll ta

Please log in to read the full chapter