Share

Blossom

Yeorobuuun!! how are you?? *acting like eric*

I'm sorry i suppose to post this chap yesterday but i have to delay due to my never ending job. thank you for votes, subs n readers!! special thx to izzy who give so much supports n ideas.

I've red all comments and... I'm sorry for making Eric such greedy man. but HE IS! Jins flirt? Hey, he always flirt. Woodong? let them go real slow, ok. Khkhkh

Ok, here's the next chap. Enjoy!!


 

Happy, that’s what he feel since he came back from Tokyo. He can gather again with his sister Hyesun and meet new friends. Andy, Junjin, Dongwan, Minwoo, and … Eric. He’s is quite special for him. There’s a soft spot in his heart occupied by the man, if he has to admit.

Few days with him, makes him falls deeper for Eric. He knows it shouldn’t happen but all things beyond his reins. And then again dilemma struck him, whether he has to tell it to Hyesun or stay quiet as long as possible. Because in the end she will find it out herself. Sooner or later.

Eric? No he must not know about this. Just let him bear this feeling, alone.

 

“Yah Jung Pilkyo! What are you doing?” Eric appear from nowhere right at the time he want to climb the ladder to change the broken lamp on their terrace.

“I want to change the lamp. See, its blinking.” Pilkyo point to the lamp above.

“Go turn the switch. Give the lamp to me.” He strictly order.

“I can do it myself, Eric-ssi.” He gritted. He object to hand the lamp since he sure he can do this alone. Also theres pride he has to defend, as a fine gentleman. Moreover its just a simple job that everyone can do it.

“Don’t argue with me boy. Shoo.” Hand motioning Pilkyo to move.

“Just who do you think you are?” the younger grunt in disbelievement while handing the new lamp to the older man.

“I’m Eric, the owner of this house.” The man grin in victory. Makes the younger stomps furiously. “You better go inside and help Sunnie.” Pilkyo pretend like he didn’t hear it. That man seriously doubting his ability. Maybe he tought I’m just as weak as Sunnie.

 

The twins are watching tv comfortly leaning on the couch side by side when Eric abruptly throw himself to them. His upper body on  Hyesun’s lap and lower body on Pilkyo’s lap. This shouldn’t be shocking because based on Eric’s playful personality, he can do any childish thing he wants.

Hyesun gently caress his hair and land a soft peck on his head. He smile widely receiving the treatment. He then mouthing ‘I love you’ to Hyesun and snuggle more into her belly.

“Kyo, can you massage my leg please. Its been hurting a whole day.” Eric moves his left leg, signing the hurting part, around his knee.

“Here?” Pilkyo rub it down, thinking maybe today is hard day for him. So why not giving little massage to this hardworker.

Moreover, he has been used to any physical contact from the older man now. Touch, hit, pinch, you name it, but hug, Pilkyo always push it away. Eric is not so into skinship before, but he himself don’t understand why he has this urge to keep touching the other, bring him into confusion. Maybe he’s just as cute as Sunnie. He tries to conclude.

“Is it tomorrow, your interview?” Eric speak up, referring Pilkyo.

“Yeah, they’ve red my CV and setted the schedule for interview. I’ll take the morning bus tomorrow.”

“No no no! You’ll-go-with-me. Its way safer.” The other shriek. Hell no he will let Pilkyo out himself.

“But I want to go by myself!” he had studied the rute and yes he sure he can go everywhere by himself. He survive in Tokyo, why not in his own homeland?

“Sunnie! Please tell your twin he’s just couple weeks in Seoul. And also tell him about so many crook out there setting their eyes for victim.” Eric talks to Hyesun like Pilkyo isn’t there. Demanding back up from the lady.

“Kyo…” Hyesun try to make it less pressure. She put her best smile and narrowing her brow hoping her twin will understand.

“Fine. Fine. I’ll go with you.” Pilkyo giving up.

“Ahh, that’s right. Kyo, right there, more pressure. Feels so good.” Eric in between Pilkyo’s massage around his knee. “You know what, I don’t mind having two wives.” He then half whispering absentmindedly. But Pilkyo hear it crystal clear.

“What the hell?” he give extra pressure to Eric lower knee makes the man jump in pain.

“Yah! I was joking Kyo. Why so serious?” he fix his seat next to Hyesun.

“That’s not funny Eric!” the furious man left abruptly half running to his room.

Eric throw his eyes to Hyesun, asking what happened to her twin.

“I’ve told you. Kyo is bit more sensitive.” Hyesun push his arm. “Go, apologize to him.”

“Ah, allright.” Half hearted he drag his feet upstair to Pilkyo’s closed door. “Kyo-aaah! Nae bepeu. I’m sorry…!” he tries to turn the knob. “Kyo-aaaaah! Nae bepeu...!”

Now Hyesun has another interesting show to watch better than any drama. She feels contented.

***

Dongwan stands infront of his office’s door. Along with his white suit, he looks more handsome than usual. The white suit effusing his self confident, perspicacity, and strong dedication. At least that’s whats Minwoo catch when he see the man.

“Hey, I don’t know that you’re coming to.” The man greets smiling, showing his perfect teeth and some wrinkles at the corner of his eyes.

Honestly he always have a bit jealousy over Dongwan. He’s smart, rich, handsome, lady’s man typical. He’s just perfect. But the jealousy gone everytime Dongwan said he needs him. The perfect man-needs -him. And thanks God Dongwan needs him almost of the time. The feeling is like being the most perfect man ever. Everytime they together, Dongwan just throw away his mask and pride and somehow it makes him glad. No one ever see the other side of Dongwan except him, nor Eric, nor Andy.

“Hey, I accompany Pilkyo.” He scratch his un-itchy nape. “Eric told me to…so…”

He’s being true. Eric did asked him to accompany Pilkyo to this hospital while Eric himself is having an important meeting with some managers.

Well, their company building is just few blocks away actually and still that smartass wants him to tag along Pilkyo. He afraid of Pilkyo being lost somewhere out there because he’s a newcomer to this big city. Quite ridiculous for Minwoo to accept the reason because he simply knows Pilkyo is not that kind of idiot, and he knows when Eric is caring too much of someone. Same face, same treatment? He thought.

“Pilkyo is on upper floor. My dad and some senior doctor interview him.” He explain, in case Minwoo don’t know about it. He open his door and signing the slight older man to come in. They sit comfortably on the couch next to each other.

“I think everything’s gonna be fine since I’ve red his CV and he has good notes.” As Dongwan takes Minwoo to his embrace. Resting his head on Minwoo’s shoulder. Its their habbit. Nobody takes note since when, it just flow naturally.

Minwoo slightly nod, signing agreement.

Silence fall for seconds, both can hear their own heartbeat and feel warmth from each other.

“It’s a pity that Pilkyo is a man.” Dongwan abruptly say, tightening his embrace “if only he’s a girl, I’ll consider pulling him into date.” Minwoo can’t see his facial, but he can feel Dongwan is smiling.

“Huh? Really?” Minwoo asked back. It’s a rhetoric rather than question. He don’t need the answer anyway. He don’t want to hear it. Not this time.

“Don’t say you won’t date him if he’s a girl. Don’t you see his face is so feminime? I mean, exactly like Hyesun. Too pretty for a guy.” He frown, and then lost in his thought of what biological possibility makes them to identic but different gender twin. It’s a rare case or you can say its almost impossible to occur that way. But God can create whatever creature he wants, right? On purpose, indeed.

“Nah, I won’t date him. I don’t wanna be Eric’s in-law for sure.” He shrug his shoulder. Reaching the small refrigerator beside the couch, he open it and grab a beer can. “I thought drinking beer on work is forbidden.”

“Its forbidden, if they know.” Dongwan seize the can and takes few gulp. “But you’re right. I don’t wanna be Eric’s in-law either. Moreover to date a girl with no .” He press his own flat chest, while imagining. With that, both of them burst into laughter.

Its always a felicity, to spend time with Dongwan.

***

“Hows your interview?” Hyesun take his brothers hands as he arrive home. She can read his brothers facial even he hadn’t slip a word. “I know you made it.” She smiles and give him a hug.

“I’ll start to work the day after tomorrow. They have to settle my schedule first.” He’s very excited. Yes, this always be his desire to work for a well known hospital. Beside, he can use the facility to give Hyesun treatment after along this time he just give his twin some preventive medicine.

“Congrats Kyo, you’ve got what you dreamt.” She tightening her arms around Pilkyo’s waist.

“I’ll cure you. Don’t worry.”

“Kyo, stop thinking about me. Just think about yourself.”

He release himself for hearing such ridiculous words from his twin. Why asking impossible things when you know it wont happen.

“Fool. Then stop aching over my pain.” He hisses. If his sister understand what he means. Didn’t they always share everything, even the worst pain?

“I’m sorry.” She knows Pilkyo’s right. But she just wants her twin to seek his own happiness. He decide to not continue the conversation as he walks to his room for change. He needs sometimes to calm down.

Hyesun follows him. She sit over his bed, while watching his brother changing. She’s guilty and she don’t want to let Pilkyo alone suffering from her words.

“Did Eric bring you home?” Hyesun in sweetest tone.

“No, its Minwoo.” He still mad, Hyesun can sense.

“I’m glad you finally get along with them.”

“You  know, I don’t like stranger. Seems I get the feeling from you.” Pilkyo deny its his own effort.

“I guess you’re right. Seems my heart is getting stronger now that I can posses yours.”

“Yeah, of course. Do whatever you want to do as long as it makes you happy.” As he pull down his comfort shirt. Replacing his previous suit.

“Of course I’m happy. I’m happy to share everything with you.” The lady gets up and back hug her still mad brother, sharing their beats “and I’m glad to share Eric with you.”

***

“Hyung, whats wrong with you?” Andy snap back his hyung into reality as he find the older distracted so many times today.

“Me? Nothing. Why?” he return the question. Continue reading some paper on his table.

Andy knows Eric is lying. But he pretend to get along. He prefer not to reply the question as it will bring to nothing. He will only be confronted by his hyung’s stubbornness.

“Where’s M hyung? I haven’t seen him.” Seconds later. He turns his sight everywhere. Realizing his other hyung is missing. He didn’t see him in the meeting neither when they have lunch this afternoon when the older supposed to buy him lunch for being lost from their last bet.

“I ask him to accompany Pilkyo.” Eric replying while his eyes still fixed to the papers focusing to some important paragraph. So, his mind not realy registering what he just said. Its just a blunt answer.

“Like you ask me to accompany Sunnie nuna to shopping?” Andy lift his left eyebrow. Introgating facial. He knows he had break the code.

Eric’s breath halted. Andy just ring his bell.