Steal

Blossom

Hi dears. I'm sorry for so long not updating this story. I know, I have some ongoing fics, but too many idea didnt help. Really. I wish I have 30hr a day so I can do my every task of working and writing (and hanging out and make unnecessary thing... bla..bla..) Hehe

So this is the next chapter and...enjoy.

 


 

“Hyung, we have appointment now, with the new artist.” A young man entering the studio with a wide smile curved on  his face. Like he usually did.

“Yo, Andy!” Minwoo greet him happily and approach him, half running.

“Yo, M hyung! Nice to see you.” The youngerman replied, while giving low five to the older one.

“Well, as you see, that robot over there was not trusting me mixing the sound. He thought he’s the only genius here.” That M guy curling his lips like kid.

 “Hold on, I’m just seconds to finish.” Eric on  the other side replying with eyes never leaving the mixer board headphone hanging on one ear and finger moving some sliders.

“Ok, don’t take so long hyung, he’ve been waiting.” Andy reminding his older brother.

He knows Eric can be such workaholic and perfectionist sometimes. But that don’t bother him, cause that’s what actually makes him success. Just like now. He have Minwoo as his assistant but he keep doing ‘small things’ he thought so important and not let the other bugging until he felt satisfy of the result. Or he would stay in recording room a whole day and eyeing Minwoo working just to find a tiniest note missing.

Smartass.

“Just leave Eric, I can handle this.” Minwoo in the end assuring. Pretty work to make Eric flinch and take a glance to his watch.

“Ok, am going. Make it smooth Minu.” finally he get up and leaving the mixing board to Minwoo. Hell he didn’t even remember to the new artist if only Andy didn’t appear just now. He mentally cursing his forgetful.

This new artist is said had won few singing competition and Andy happened to found this artist and suggest Eric to make contract with him in order his debut being producer. Not that easy tough, he had to assuring Eric few times and showed him all his track record till finally Eric consider to get an ‘interview’ with this new artist.

Stepping in his office, Eric find the new artist having a chat with his brother. They look like a couple of old friend already. Giggling like girl and sometimes whispering. Honestly that makes Eric a bit jealous. Andy never did that to him. They don’t even realize Eric present. He then fake cough to get their attention.

“Ah, hyung. You ready for the interview?” Andy asking.

“That question is not supposed for me.” Eric get annoyed. He can’t get the way his brother thinking.

“Oh, he is more then ready.” Andy wink to the new artist. “Good luck, I’m leaving.” He walk out let the other two doing their business.

“So you’re the artist? Who’s your name?” Eric starting the interview.

“Yes sir, my name is Park Chungjae. But you can call me Junjin, my stage name.” the artist give a sincere smile while throwing his hand for shake.

Eric scan the taller guy from top to toe. Well, he already have that ‘star’ charisma, but this guy definitely don’t know fashion. He’s wearing brand old jeans he might borrow from his dad along with plain shirt and old army style jacket. Wait till you meet Minwoo, Eric thought.

“My name is..”

“Mun Junghyuk a.k.a Eric, I’ve known you sir. I like your songs and I did wish to meet you one day.” shake hand “and here I am, face to face with my favourite composer” shake harder “Thanks to Andy he had found me some where out there and bring me here” squeeze harder with both hands now “or else I would’ve been lost to some random stages.” The artist expression kind of impressed, touched and glad.

“Ehrm.. well, good thing you knew me. Have a sit shall we?” hospitalize the new comer.

“Thanks you sir.”

Never he thought this Junjin guy is kind of talkative and a bit…dramatic. He looked cool on his videos. That makes Eric mentally note himself to not judge the book from its shelves. Right?

“So, do you have girlfriend?” with that question, the interview flowing.

 

***

 

“Have Eric told you?” Minwoo hook Andy’s neck while standing near the vending machine. He had no difficulties since Andy is about the same height as him.

“And whats that hyung?” Andy put the coins in and punch black coffee button.

“About his proposal. What do you say?”

“Well…” grab his cup and blow the hot drink “what makes him happy will make me happy to.” Sip “I also like Sunnie nuna. So, I’ll say yes.”

“That’s the problem, we all like Sunnie, but only Eric can marry her. Lets just steal Hyesun nee.” Minwoo shrug his shoulder.

“Ya, hyung!  That’s not what I mean!” the younger slap his arm hard while laughing along, he already get used with the older jokes since diapers.

 

***

 

“Thank you so much sir, I really appreciate this. I promise I will work hard and won’t disappoint you.” The new artist bow, eyes sparkling in happiness.

“Right, just come tomorrow, we will take your vocal.” Eric reminding.

“Allright sir, I will definitely come.”

“and Junjin…stop call me sir. Its kinda annoying if we’re going to work together in future. Just call me Eric.”

“Allright s.. Eric.”

Final task for Eric today. As the the clock arms make perfect straight in the evening, Eric just humming some random song and pick his belonging ready to drive home and cuddling with his perfect beauty.

On way home, he stop by a flower shop and buy a bouquet of roses. Hell he’s not a romantic guy, but he simply likes it when Hyesun smile over the flower and how he found that flower have been arranged all over his house the next morning.

Love forces Eric to be someone new.

He drive his car to his complex, some house he pass look like castil but he never desire a house like that. His is way simpler but wide enough to held a party attended by hundred person and a pool for summer. Okay, just lets call it wide but simple. Right?

Carefully he park his car in the garage and not forget to bring along the bouquet. He turn the knob, its opened. Weird, Hyesun never leave the door unlocked.

“Sunnie-ah, I’m home.” Nobody answering. He make step after closing the door. “Sunnie-ah!” this time louder “where are you baby?” he then try his lucky to the dining room.

There she is, arranging some plates and glass with headphone closing tight to her ear. That’s why she didn’t hear him.

“Sunnie-ah, I’ve been calling you.” But the beauty seems not sensing his present. What with everybody not sensing his present today?

“Baby, did you cut your hair?” he knows the beauty will not hear him, he just surprised from what he saw. But it doesn’t matter. She’s just beautiful as always.

“Right, I’ll make you sorry baby” Eric lost his patience, and throw the bouquet to nearest chair. He approach the beauty not so fast but steady. Just when Eric an inch close to her, she realize the male present, but its too late.

He take her headphone off and grab a handful off her head, kiss her square. Slowly he move, tasting the beauty’s delicate heaven. He can feel the beauty jump at time he her lips. But that what he aimed for and this will go long and rough, maybe on the bed, but if he can’t stand it, its not a problem to make out in  this very dining room. His next evil plan which just produced in only seconds while enjoying the beauty special scent.

“Eric-ah! Is that you?”

He hear Hyesun’s voice, but how can it be? He is kissing her right here right now! He stop the movement and take step backward immediately to check whether if he imagining things.

“Eric-ah, its really you.” The other Hyesun poke his head from the kitchen. Oh, now he seriously have to go to mental hospital?

And he throw back his eyes to the Hyesun infront of him.

So, now he really have TWO Hyesun?!

The other Hyesun seems so shocked, the same as Eric. Both staring each other with mouth slightly open. Mind registering what have just happen.

“I’m sorry Eric, I’m cleaning the kithen so I didn’t hear you.” The ‘true’ Hyesun walk off the kithen, joining them.

“Eric this is my twin, Pilkyo.” Seeing both of them in shocked state, Hyesun feel guilty. She wants to surprise Eric, not to make  him shock. Can he accept Pilkyo? And his brother, does he like Eric? Can they get along?

“Eric…” she called him once again cause Eric seems lost in his own thought, the same with Pilkyo.

“Yeah, emm… Nice to meet you, Pilkyo. I’m Eric.” He throw his hand, a bit clumsy. Can’t believe he just kissed a guy! His girlfriend’s twin! His soon will be brother in law! With a lustful kiss and dirty thought!! Good God why make them indifferent?! Had God out of idea?!

“Em..yeah. Nice to meet you to, Eric.” Heart jumping like crazy inside and cheek burning as red as flame, he takes Eric hand and feel the warmness overflowing. Never he tought, he will lost his first kiss to this guy. The guy who soon will marry his twin. The guy who soon will be his brother in law. The guy who have long been his … fantasy.

You’ve stolen my heart. And now you stole my first kiss. Soon you will steal my twin away from me. I hate you Eric.

 


 

Here it end, for now xD

Did I make u curious??? And I change the poster to, the better one ;)

please comment and let me know how do u think...

And I will promise u a better chap. And sorry for any word or grammar mistakes ^^"

Luv y'all <3