Undivided

Blossom

Eric was just done arranging new songs. He had been thinking about it all night long. But there's seem nobody else can help him if its related to 'taste'. Not even himself.

“Minu, would you do me a favor?” He said almost whispering to his bestfriend next to him, so nobody will notice.

“What’s that dude?” His bestfriend replied flat while doodling some notes on the paper.

“Will you acompany me to jewelry shop after this?” still in almost whispering tone.

Yes. He was thinking to buy a couple ring. Something he hesitant to do long time ago. But now nothing will break his decision.

The shorter man stopped breathing at a moment. He was wandering what for until a clue hit his head.

“Oh my God! Eric!” covering his mouth like he just hearing the most shocking news ever. “Do you love me that much? I will. I WILL!” The shorter man shouted while jumping happily which receiving curious glare from the other staffs in the studio.

"Oh shut the up Minu." Rolling his eyes. He should have aware of the drama queen hyper reaction earlier. He felt like to dig a hole and disappear in it.

“So, when will you propose me, Oppa?” The shorter man moved closer, taking his both hand and suddenly give a peck on his cheek.

Well, Minwoo always so into skinship. Not that he hate it, but bromancing infront the staffs... Great. Everybody on damn planet will presuming him as gay. A handsome gay. A handsome –smart-rich-gay. What the hell? Never in his life he will attracted to a guy. Never.

“Stop it will you?!” The older said irritated, slapping the others hand.

"I can't. I CAN'T. Now I feel like to kissing Hyesun to." The younger smile, making a perfect famous shrimp-eyes of him.

"Over. My. Dead. Body."

"Aww. Wait till I tell the others. Can't imagine their eyeball jumped out hearing uri player is getting married."

"Dongwan had break my record two years ago, If you don't remember."

"Since you found her. Yes. I do remember." Tapping his bestfriend's shoulder "I'll choose you the best ring ever, Eric."

***

It was fine evening and Hyesun was home alone. She have no list to do so she just cleaning up her oldstuffs. Hers and her twins stuffs, precisely. Since Pilkyo went abroad, he left all his stuff to Hyesun and promise will take it back when he return –which he will soon return. But since they shared everthing, Hyesun didn’t feel it like someone else’s stuff. It’s their belonging afterall.

She revealed a big wooden box hidden in her wardrobe. Theres their school uniform and old clothes folded neatly, some comics, old books, Pilkyo’s cups –since he’s smarter-, another small stuffs, their parents wedding picture, and the thing she treasure the most, the big blue photo album. She took it by both hand, as it was fragile thing, and caress it cover which have silver heart shape on it.

She turn the first page.

Its their wedding party. Just a few guest seen on the picture, mostly their father related. No wonder, the wedding was held secretly since their mother parents –which is their grandparents- was not agree their daughter marrying an orphan boy. So they decide to runaway and get married. She could still clearly hear their mother voice.

We love each other. I can’t live without him and he either. So we just runaway and married.

Second page.

Its their parents hugging. Their father holding so much balloons and their mother holding cotton candy. They seemed very happy.

It was our first wedding anniversary. Your appa took me to amusement park. And I surprised him by telling I was positively pregnant. Never I knew theres twin baby in my belly.

Thirdpage.

It must be taken few months after the first picture. Their mom was absolutely potbellied, sitting comfortly on the sofa.

I was so hard to move. I can’t go anywhere so I just ordered your appa around. But he never complaining.

Fourth page.

Here they are, the little twinnie. Hyesun worn pink dress and Pilkyo worn blue.

Its taken weeks after your birth. We didn’t remember to take your photo before the surgery. We really screwed out. Thanks God both of you’re save. I can’t imagine if I have to loose one of you.

The surgery. Yes. She and Pilkyo was born attached by their chest. After few days, at time the doctor find they’re strong enough, they held a surgery to part them. Pilkyo was announced healthy, but Hyesun have some heart abnormalities.

They already apart. But certain things remain attached.

Fifth page.

They grown bigger. Exactly the same face, same size. They were slept curling side by side.

Look, you were 6 month and look all same. I can differ you but your father can’t. Once he pull your pants off just to find out which is who. I was laughing all day when I found out he did it. Since it, I always wear you different clothes.

And all next page is pictures of them grown gradually as well their parents turn older. And all the pictures parade stopped at the latest picture 10 years ago. Four of them smiled to the camera, celebrating Pilkyo’s victory in taekwondo’s competition. Hyesun hold Pilkyo’s cup and their parents stand behind.

Few days after, their parents decide to visit their grandparents. They never did, they never back. A drunken driver hit their car and escape. A damned guy who turn them into orphan. After the tragic accident, they have to live in orphanage and live themself because they have no family left. Hyesun used to cry over it. But now she’s stronger.

“Hey baby. Whatchu doin?” Eric suddeny popped at the door smiling.

She couldn’t hear any sound of Erics presence. Was she so into the memories to sense anything?

Eric came closer, sitting on the floor next to Hyesun and throw his hand on her shoulder, massaging them gently.

“I was just make sure Pilkyo’s stuff’s still good or he will nag me if he find any damage.”

“Yeah, sure. Its been along time and all you can think is his nagging. And I never mind of you nagging me everyday. Are you two were such a nagging person or what?” Hyesun laughed of hearing his boyfriend complaining.

“I’m sorry Eric, I thought yes. We bickering all time. But its fun to do.”

“And Minu just called me oppa that you never did. Oh, I should have kissed Minu then.”

“I find it too cheesy to call you oppa. Is he prettier than me?”

“At least he called me oppa.” Erics pouted like a kid. Which receiving a kiss from Hyesun. He turned smiling immediately.

“Tell me, what is your twin look like?” Eric asked curiously. He never met Pilkyo before.

“We’re identic twin, Eric. Of course we have the same look. What are you expecting?”

“I mean, he’s a man and you’re a woman. I don’t think he have to.”

Again, Hyesun laughing after punched Erics arm hard. This whats trully made Hyesun fallen for him. His silly side.

“Come on, look at this.” She fish out a framed picture. It is two kid holding hand infront of their school. “Guess, which is who.”

Eric scanned the picture only to ended up with his brow frown.

“More careful Eric.”

“Ok, wait.” He found it. They have invisible different height. “You’re the slight shorter.” Eric smirked.

Even if they are identic twin, boys will grow taller. After years, at least he must have moustache trace grow on his face. And Eric found its funny imagining Hyesun with moustache. He laughed hard –which literally described with ROTFL. Hyesun thought Eric was laughing over his winning.

“And when will exactly this identic twin of yours return to Korea?” he asked again after getting back to his sense.

Hyesun turned happy just by reminding that his beloved twin will heading to Korea. Eric had agreed that Pilkyo will stay with them if he come back. Since his house is big enough and have four rooms, Pilkyo can choose any room he likes. But she won’t tell Eric about the time. It will be a surprise.

“Soon.”

***

Pilkyo was having the final exam when suddenly he felt his heart warm. He smiling himself and bring his hand to feel his chest.

“Ahh, Hyesun is so happy right now.”

 


I'm sorry for writing extremely slooowww. But what can I do,, too many task to do T___T

Am sorry for any wrong words or grammar. I'll try better next time :D

Anyway guys, did you enjoy it so far?