Swing

Blossom

Heyhoo! Firstly I want to thank you for all votes, subscribe and readers!  And for all comments, jeongmal gomawo yo! Am sorry if i cant reply all comments. Its not that I didnt read it, but simply I always running out of time due my chores. I really love all comments cuz it somehow give me strength to keep writing. (sorry, night makes me sensitive. Haha. /sip my coffee/)

And for all my SHCJ dongsaengs who always cheer me up, I.M.U!! 

Here....I hope you enjoy this chapter nee ^^

 


 

Laying her body on the bed, she close her eyes, controlling her breath. She then relaxing her mind, not thinking about anything except concentrating to figure some emotions she receive. This is the way she monitor her twin. Letting his strong emotions overflowing her relaxed mind and body. Not she wants to sneak into Pilkyo’s mind, but this is the only way to find out.

A few year ago, this mixed feeling is a burden for both of them. As they grown up, theres certain classmates Pilkyo hate and it ended Hyesun hate them to, simply without knowing the reason. And some teachers Hyesun likes will be Pilkyo’s favourite to. Depend on who’s emotion dominating. That’s why she worried too much at the first place. If only Pilkyo don’t like Eric, it will effect her emotion to. There might be a seed of hatred in the middle of love she’s harvesting. And she’s not ready if that happen.

Not really sure at the beginning. But now she knows. Pilkyo likes Eric exactly the way she does. That she feels the love she has for the man getting stronger and deeper.

Kyo-ah… Thank you


***


And the party end up almost in two in the morning. Dongwan and Minwoo drunken to dead, leaving the others to take care of their bodies.

“Kyo-ah, can you drive?”

“Yes, I can.” 

“Drive my car, I’ll drive Wannie’s” since they came here together. “Just follow me, ok.”

They put Dongwan and Minwoo to car. After that, Andy and Junjin leaving. Pilkyo following Eric to Dongwan’s house.

As they have this slogan ‘what mine is also yours but my chick remains mine’ Eric knows which Dongwans keys and enter the house smoothly as it is his. Eric hold Dongwan while Pilkyo hold Minwoo. 

They throw the two dead drunken to Dongwan’s bed and Eric got another evil plan. He strip them to , leaving nothing but a piece of underwear. Pilkyo run out of the room for he can’t stand the others deed.

“Don’t you think it’s too much?” Pilkyo asked when Eric come out of the room. The taller man heading to refrigerator and grab two can of softdrink. Hand it one to Pilkyo and then sip his own to finish. Carrying those two brat surely wasting so much energy.

“That’s for beating me.” He smirk. “Lets go home now.”

Along way home, Eric tells him story about their pranks back then when they were young. Minwoo and Dongwan always set prank for him and he ended have to pay them alone cause Andy simply don’t want to hurt a single soul. But that doesn’t mean he don’t involved at all. Eric sometimes ask an evil idea to Andy when he running out of it and it most of them however works. 

And that time when Minwoo was crying for Dongwan not entering the same university with them. But they promise to keep meeting every week even during exam.

Pilkyo giggling for every story Eric told. Just how childish this group of grown up man can be? He slightly envy them. They have each other, they play and cry together while he only have his twin and he’s not that type of person who can make friend easily. He hate stranger anyway, but Eric and his friends can get into his heart easily. Wait, is this ‘so friendly’ feeling belong to Hyesun? It can be.


***


Sunlight creep through the window, Minwoo is being disturbed by some ray falls upon his eyes. Did he forget to turn off the light? Cause he has no window in his room, he thought. He blink several times. No he isn’t in his room! And there he sees other body comfortly snuggle to him. His arm by his waist and head to his shoulder. He examine more just to find both of them were ! Yes he often sleepover with Dongwan but NEVER in state!

Just what they have done last night?

He quickly sit but headache hit him. 

“Aigoo...” He groan in pain. Damn this hangover.

The other man writhe, definitely Minwoo’s sudden movement had annoy him. He release his arm and move a little, exposing his well builted abdomen to the other. And Minwoo swear he gulp to the scene. How can he has that body? He shake the thought away, as the other man seems awaken.

“Ah, morning M.” the man greet still in half conscious. Eyelid half opened. 

“Wannie-ah, why are we ?” he ask, maybe his friend can remember a bit of last night happening.

“Cause we slept together.” Dongwan lazily reply, pulls the blanket, trying to get another slumber.

“Yah! That’s not funny!” he yells to the answer.

“I don’t mind sleeping with you, M. You're y anyway. Just lets get some more sleep nee.” Dongwan throw his muscled arm and pulls Minwoo into hug and turn him so the slight shorter guy trapped under him.

He can feel blood rush to his face as their bare skin met. Chest to chest, legs intertwined and warm breath to his ear. He should be fine with it, they are best friend for life for heaven sake! But why is his feeling become peculiar? Much more their friction sort of make him feels hot. Is it even normal?
“Wan-ah! Get off from me! Yah! You’re heavy you know!” pushing Dongwan away, Minwoo struggle for his life but the other don’t budge.

***

“You wake up so early.” Hyesun who is preparing breakfast find its strange for Eric waking up so fast on Sunday, already bath and look stunning. Well, its not so early actually, its already nine but usually he will sleep to noon when its holiday.

“I want to play with Pilkyooo!” He smiles ear to ear while running to Pilkyo’s room upstair. Not waiting for Hyesun’s response who is confused for her fiancé sudden behaviour. 

“Wait! Eric-ah!” Hyesuns shout to thin air. He’ve been so far to hear. Or precisely, she’s been ignored by enthusiastic Eric.

He knocks Pilkyo’s door eagerly. Impatient, he turn the knob just to find Pilkyo is still peacefully sleeping under his blue flowery patterned blanket. 

“Kyo-ah, wake up” he kneel down beside Pilkyo’s bed and poke his arm several times, but still get no respond. The pretty boy seems lost to deep in his dreamland. 

Eric take the chance to observe his details, he bring his face closer. Sunlights bring different shade of his pretty face. Eric thought. He just as beautiful as Hyesun but with more bolder line. He comes again with the question of why God creates them indifferently? 

His hair sticking up to everywhere and his bangs fall messy covering apart of his forehead, but Eric find it cute. And those bag under his eyes is cute. And the small pointy nose he have, too small for man feature indeed but its cute. And that pink pouty lips he had tasted. Ah, if only he can have them once again.

If only Pilkyo is a girl, then he will have no objection to marry both of them and happily live with the twin. Ah, just to fancy about it makes him grin even more, the idiotic grin one. Lets imagine further. Make love with them every single night gonna be fantastic, surely a heaven. And maybe he can have twin babies to?

Wait. What the…? Eric blink away his thought as he realize his heart beat increasing. Pump more blood to his face. Just what he thinking about? Damn this dirty head!

***

Andy blinks his eyes several time. Not interest of waking up anytime soon. He toss and turn, toss and turn until he find no more comfortable. He pulls himself up lean to the beds head. It feels like something missing within his soul. 

Last night scene keep coming back to his mind. Slowly he bring his right palm caressing his own cheek. The feels still lingering. Junjins lips over his cheek. Is that even real?

It happen in matter of seconds. He was bidding goodbye to Junjin, they were infront of his door. He thought the man will soon leaving after he turn to the door. But it happened Junjin pull his shoulder and land a kiss right on his cheek. 

“Goodnight sweet” the mans voice drop an octave lower, sending electric through his veins. And then he walked to his car like nothing happened. Leaving him dumbfounded.

Did he even think about his action? Did he even conscious? Or was it the effect of alcohol he consumed? How many glass he drank back then?

“Tring” a loud tone from his phone startled him. Its not loud actually, but it echoes in his silent room. He reach the gadget on his side table and unlock the screen.


From : Jinnie        9:23 a.m

Good morning sweet…


***

 

“Eric-ah…” the pretty boy almost whisper makes Eric jump. Is he awake? But his eyes remain closed.

“Kyo?” he find out that the pretty boy is still sleeping. But mumbling his name while sleeping? He stir a little. Even the pretty boy dream about him? How adorable he is.  Eric unconsciously smile. He feel somehow contented just to think about it. He ikes me so much.

He bring his finger tracing the chubby cheek, so soft. Its so pinchable. Pinch. Able? Another evil thought pass through his brain.

He pinch Pilkyo’s cheek hard make the sleeping pretty boy jump awake from the pain.

“What the..” his curse halted to clearly see Eric infront of him smiling brightly and smell so fresh, handsome. Cant believe what he sees, he rub his eyes twice to make sure he’s not dreaming. No he’s no more dreaming.

“Kyo-ah…lets go to golf court. I really wants to play golf today.” He flicks his eyes several times and widen his smile, on purpose. Unbelievable, he plead like a child. Eric. Plead. Like a child. Please remind him again how old is he?

“Ok…ok…” beaten by the others act, he lazily reply with voice still hoarse, eyes half open. While pulling himself up, he realize something. “Yah! Why are you in my room?!” and a pillow land right to Erics face.

Lately Eric now that Pilkyo is damn sensitive person when he just wake up. That Hyesun failed to tell him earlier.

 

“Just why don’t you call anyone else to accompany you? I’m not really good in golf.” Pilkyo ask to Eric who is now swinging his stick.

“Its ok, I can teach you Kyo” The man replies after hits the ball to a hole he aiming.

“That’s not answering my question. I’m so sure at least one of your friend plays better then me.” with hands over waist.

“Yeah, Dongwan is quit good.” He hit another ball which flawlessly fall into the farthest hole. He silently praising himself. He then steps closer to hand the stick to the pretty boy. “But I find you more interesting.” He bring his hands up, fixing the pretty boys cap, earning a silence ‘huh?’ from the other.

Pilkyo swear his heart jump to somewhere he don’t know.