Sparks

Blossom

“Jin-ah, we’ll record when you say ready. Ok? Just one moreline and we’ll finish.”

Andy giving instruction while scanning  the sound wave.  With that, Junjin start to take deep breath and show his thumb up signing ready. Next seconds he sing the lyric whole heart out.

Somehow, Andy sense this strange feeling creeping over his skin the second Junjin hit the highest note. He can feel his heart skip a beat.

Ah, I must had set the aircon a little lower I guess.

He shake it off and  keep on doing what he did before.

“How was my job? Is it fine?” Junjin happily walking out recording room reaching for Andy.

“Yeah, fine. Maybe that’s why hyungs let me handle you myself. Theres nothing to be worried.”  Andy curve a sincere smile.

“Thanks God. It means I didn’t gave you any burden right?” Junjin give back his best smile.

“No, absolutely no. Lets go home now and don’t forget tonight’s gathering.”

“Right. But lets come together Andy-ya. I don’t know that club. I’m not really into club before. So…” he shrug , hoping Andy will understand him.

“Ok then, pick me up at 9.”

“Got it.” The tall man make shooting pose and wink to Andy.

Another strange feeling struck Andy the second Junjin left the room. Its like the space become quiet and empty that he can hear his own breath and his face turn warmer.

Geez, just what’s wrong with me?

“Andy-ya! Guess whats the surprise of tonight.” Minwoo suddenly appear, startling Andy who was lost in his thought.

“Oh my God hyung, you freakin me out! What?!”

“I…unintentionally heard Eric called Sunnie and asked something like ‘ready’, so I guess he will bring Sunnie tonight. But whats so surprise  about that?”

“You eavesdropping?”

“Not really.”

“Aish. I don’t think Sunnie nuna will come hyung. Don’t you remember last time Eric hyung bring her to club she just holding on just like 15 minutes. She hate alcohol and smoke.”

“She had trained, maybe.” Minwoo stick out his lower lip. “Wanna bet?”

***

“Baby we’re going out, don’t stay up late ok.” Eric shout to Hyesun while closing the door. “Don’t worry about Kyo, he’s in right hand baby.” He keep shouting even though Hyesun can’t hear him anymore. He don’t even know why he did it.

Pilkyo roll his eyes, he’s already beside Eric’s car waiting the door to be opened. Two beep and its unlocked. The two of them get in the car and slowly he drive it out of complex.

After minutes filled with silence, Eric feels this urge to break the ice. He needs to start a conversation with Pilkyo. Well, he’s not that type who can stay quiet. He found it uncomfortable just to keep silence. Makes his throat get dry and itchy.

Once a while he takes glance to Pilkyo, listing every similarities he and his twin share. His hair is same color and texture with Hyesun, same small framed face, sparkling eyes, pointy nose, tempting pinky lips, cute cheeks, tormenting slender white neck…

Aish!! What the Eric! For the nth time Eric mentally slap himself for uncontrollably thinking out of the border. Ok, maybe he can start with something casual.

“Hey, nice sweater. I see you like sweater very much. Is it cool here or is it kinda your style?”

“Its make me look bigger.” Pilkyo simply reply.

Oops, wrong question Eric. You have no thread about that. Dead end. Lets think about something else more fun.

“Say Kyo, have you ever been to nightclub before?” he give another shot

“Yeah, twice when I was in Tokyo.”

“With your girlfriend?” yeah, its look like more interesting. Moreover, girl is his most favourite subject. Hey, all boys definitely love girl right?

“No. Just some casual friends.” Pilkyo give another dead end.

“Then, do you have any girlfriend back then in Tokyo?” no Eric wont taking step back. Rather than just breaking the ice, he get more into curious he himself didn’t realize.

“No. I don’t have.” Seems every answer he give lead to nothing.

“Eh, how could it be? You’re good looking. There must be some girls want you to be their boyfriend right?” Yes Pilkyo is good looking just like Hyesun. That’s why he like Hyesun at the first place. She’s adorable and beautiful. If Hyesun is beautiful then Pilkyo is  the same, right? They’re identic twin afterall. Wait, he cant use beautiful to describe a man. But he cant call him handsome to if that features he have is the same with Hyesun. And the ‘ifs’ keep rolling in his confused head.

“But I don’t want to.” Come after seconds he thought about some girls confessing to him back then. Yes, theres some girl chased after him whenever he goes nearly suffocating him to death.

“Then, have you ever kissed? Any girl? Not your girlfriend, maybe your crush or something?” One more try, who knows this innocence like boy had kissed a cute chubby girl when he was in kindergarten, cause he did. Eric silly thought.

“No.” Pilkyo reply hesitantly. Truthfully, he only kissed his mom and Hyesun all his life. And both can’t be countered.

“No?” Eric simply repeat the answer, not really processing the word but after seconds his memory hit him hard. What about the accident? The kiss? “Wait! No? NEVER?!”

Pilkyo startled for Eric sudden high tone. Just why this kiss issue effect him damn much? Is it wrong not to kiss anybody? Hell he’s not that guy kissing every girl he meet. That will not make him less human right?

“Look Kyo, I’m sorry for what happened last night. I really cant differ both of you.” Eric facial suddenly turns complicated. Oh, he knows where this conversation will lead and Pilkyo definitely don’t like it. He tries hard to forget about it but why this Eric make it come to surface again?

“Its ok, Eric. Just forget it.” Forget it forever.Cause everytime he remember, his heart feels pain. Unbearable pain.

“No! Its not ok! It means I stole your first kiss and that-is-not-Ok . And I’m a man. Oh God I feel so terrible right now. I’m so so sorry Kyo. Just tell me how can I fix it? I can’t…” On please stop it stop it…

“Eric, do you know where good place to fishing?” Pilkyo try to drive another topic. He tries hard to keep himself stay calm like nothing happen even though he can feel sweat dripping on his chest.

“Ah, yes. Yes I know. Its have been long time I didn’t fish though. But yes, theres a river I like a lot when I was high school. You know, me and my friends, sometimes bring our girls to. Khkh…”

“Good, maybe we can go fishing sometimes later” he fake a smile.

“Yeah, that will be fun. I will bring Hyesun and you with your future girl maybe.” The other man giggling, imagining them on picnic.

“Hmm.. Ok. I’m looking forward.” Ah, this is it. Finally.

“But, don’t you ever fall in love with someone?” Ah, . Not again. Pilkyo mentally curse by himself.

“…..”

“Oh come on Kyo, don’t lie to me. At least you must have loved someone. You’re a human, not a robot. Even a robot can fall in love. Have you ever watched Bicentennial Man?”

That’s true he’s a human, he have heart and certain emotion that have no differ with everybody else. Yes, theres so many beautiful and tempting girl out there but his heart never beat for them. The fool heart of him only beat for certain someone. The same fool hearts of him and his twin.

***

Junjin is waiting patiently in his –not so cool- car. What else can be proud of? Its only a car he got from his dad. Its not he cant buy another new car but his dad always told him to spend his money to something more important. Why buying the new one if the old still can be use? And he agree with that. Thanks God he have a wise dad.

After few minutes finally Andy is showing up from his door. A bit unclear first, but when Andy come closer and Junjin can see him clearly, he gasp. Never he look that way. He’s just very different tonight. Junjin usually meet Andy at office in shirt and tie and hair combed over and…glasses. But tonight he wear awesome casual outfit. Its white wide neck shirt showing his collarbones and leather pants, his layered hair falls ily to his brow with no glasses hindered. Oh my good God! The boy is damn stunning!

“Jin-ah, did I make you wait?”

“Ah..mm..y..” something rolling in his head. “No.”

Whats with that stuttering? Andy scrutiny his friend to find if theres something wrong. But the moment their eyes meet, he swear he can see sparks in the singer eyes.

***

“Say Wannie, hows that girl you met last month?” Minwoo pat his -bestfriend for life-‘s shoulder while take a sip of his drink. He and Dongwan agree to come earlier since they need sometimes of relaxing. And now, both sitting on the bar, already consuming half glass.

“Ah, she’s just a ed . My staff slept with her twice.” the asked man get a bit carried away by alcohol. He never let dirty words slip away his mouth if he is sane.

“Omo… Another wrong game Wannie. I’m sorry.” He hook his friends neck and pull him closer to a hug. Unconciously he take deeper breath to inhale the mans perfume scent. He always like the scent but never buy the perfume. Let it just belong to him.

“Minu-yah..I think I’ll have some break. I’m tired.” Dongwan again with a long sigh.  And they stay like that for couple of minutes.

“Hey look, its Andy and Junjin.” Minwoo noticing his friend. He then stand up and waving to the new comers.

“Hyung-ah.” Andy smile. And four of  them gathered.

Another party come after several minutes.

“Hey, that’s Eric hyung.” Junjin the first who notice.

“Ah, Andy-ya, I think I win our bet this time.” Minwoo then notice someone Eric is walking with. Surely he knows the lady. “Well, you owe me lunch for a week, boy.” The older grin in victory. “Eric-ah! Over here!” he shout to the guy.

“But, its impossible…” Andy cant believe what he sees.

 


 

Finally I decide to put some icing on the cake. Am not really into jindy nor woodong, but somehow I think its cute to bring up their relationship to. Jindy with innocent love and Woodong with unpredictable love *grin like idiot*

Anyway, thank you again and again for subs and upvote. Luv u all!! and happy reading guys. Hope you like it and please leave a lovely comment nee~ *wink*