Family

Blossom

Firstly I wants to say thankyou for 3 votes and 70 subs!! Omg I really glad you all like it!! Thanks for comments and support. I wish I can hug you all guys :'(

Fortunately of Lunar New Year holiday I can write more intense these few days. But I guess I'll be back to normal wrecking assignment start from tomorrow. And my sensei ask me to teach graphic design class that will impact my already concise writing time. So I beg everybody please bear with me TT__TT

Eh, I forget to say Gong Xi fa Chai to everyone who celebrate ^^ Ah, let me ask angpao from dear oppa.

Ai : Oppa, gong xi gong xi. Wheres my angpao? Hs : Sorry, I'm still single. No right to give. Ai : (almost whisper) Stingy brat.... Hs : *send a pan right to head* Ai : *dies*

Forget it.. ^^" *scratch head* and this is another chap for my lovely dear reader.. please enjoy ^^

 


 

“Yo. Whats up?” Eric stepping closer to the group. Giving each of them low five.

“Yo. Sunnie why do you stand still?” Minwoo abruptly say, makes Pilkyo startled. Did that guy just talk to him?

Minwoo find something strange with the lady. Its not like she didn’t know them, so why acting like stranger? And why does she wear men-like outfit? All of them notice this to, so they throw a glance to each other. But not anyone dare to slip a word.

Oh yes, Eric see a chance to throw a bait. He encircle his arm to Pilkyo waist, pulling him closer and put his head over Pilkyo’s shoulder. Reacting for such closeness, blood come rushing to Pilkyo’s face. If only the club has bright lighting, surely he had caught blushing.

“Waeyo, did Eric dragged you here?” Dongwan shot

“Ah, …no.” Pilkyo stuttering reply.

“Nuna, whats with your voice? Are you fine?” come the maknae. Compared to Hyesun, Pilkyo has lower voice, of course.

“Well guys, it’s a bit sad but I have to tell you the truth.” Eric turns his facial dramatically. Like he will break into tears anytime soon. “Sunnie had decide this transgender surgery. See…” he trace his palms up to Pilkyo’s chest and press it on purpose. Practically hugging him from behind, revealing his flat body contour. Poor Pilkyo, he is no longer can control his own heartbeat.

“Omo! WHAT THE HELL?!” Minwoo screams in total shock and high pitch like the one you ever heard in horror movies. He nearly get his eyeballs jump out of his skull. 

Dongwan is no better, he even dropped the glass he was holding, fortunately its not broken. Courtesy of the thick carpet it landed on. While Andy is still in steady form, nobody knows what he’s thinking right now, and the new member Junjin don’t even know how to react. 

After seconds of silence, Eric who had done enjoying s reaction finally break into laughter. He literally laughing his off till he find it hard to stand still. He abruptly kneel down and holding his aching stomach due to unstoppable laugh.

“You’re not Sunnie nuna aren’t you?” Andy comes up with his aftermath. Freezing other member.

“No.” Pilkyo glances to now giggling Eric, asking permission to end the lie. “I’m Pilkyo. Sunnie’s brother.”

“Whaaat?” they all gasp as the fact knock them down hard.

“Eric you bastard!” Minwoo and Dongwan grab his collar and beat him to no end while Eric shout them to stop.

Andy just watch his hyungs antics calmly. Even he is more younger but he can act like a real grown up, he means not like those overgrown boys. He then welcoming Pilkyo, shake his hand and introduce himself and Junjin. Not bothering Minwoo and Dongwan who still busy pinching and hitting Eric here and there, makes the culprit screaming in pain.

Junjin intensely stare to Pilkyo, he feels like they had met somewhere before from the beginning he saw him. But he cant figure it out and just keep calling his memories.

“Pilkyo hyung,” Andy bow “I’m Andy, Erics brother. I’m asking your forgiveness on my hyung behalf. Sometimes  he just act unbelievable silly. You deserve more appropriate welcoming.”

“Nah, its fine. Nice to meet you Andy-ssi. Sunnie had told me everything about you and I want to say thank you on my sister behalf for all of your kindness.”

“Its ok hyung, just call me Andy. We’re soon to be family afterall. And this is Junjin. He is our new singer.” Andy is such mannered gentleman. Is he really Erics brother? Pilkyo thought.

“Ah yes, Junjin-ssi. Nice to meet you.” He bows and shakes Junjins hand. 

“I’m sorry, did you ever study at Chun An high school? ” Junjin finally break the clue. He kinds of remember it.

“Yes I am, how did you know?”

“Yah! You are that second dan Jung Pilkyo?” his eyes now sparkling.

“Ah, yes. I am. Have we ever met before?” Pilkyo still cant get it.

“I’m your junior back then. We’re attending same school and academy. Sorry, my real name is Park Chungjae. And I’m your trainee and your biggest fan. I always came to see your duel. I train some step to but never reach your level. Even when you leave dojo nobody can replace you hyung.” Here he comes again, the dramatic Junjin.

“Ah, yes I remember. You are Chungjae. Glad we meet again. Am sorry I didn’t recognize you. Last time we met you’re about this tall.” Move his right hand to his shoulder level, receiving giggle from Andy.

“Well hyung, I’ve grown up.” The said man smiling embarrassed, scratching his nape.

“It’s a lucky you both meet again. I’m happy that you’ve known each other.” Andy save him.

“Wait, you mean he is into Taekwondo?” Eric looks to Junjin. “You’re blackbelted?” then to Pilkyo. 

Both just nod to reply Eric.

He gets surprised. How can that slim and slender man got a blackbelt? He doesn’t even have any muscle nor a well builted body! Someone with blackbelt at least have that body shape of Bruce Lee, or Van Damme or any heroes out there, but this bodyshape?! Or … did he stole it?

“Get lost Eric.” The shorter guy push Eric away “I’m Minwoo. Just call me M. Sorry for making scene just now. But this stupid brat need some lesson.” As he pull a chair beside Pilkyo.

“Yah! Watch your word you son of a b..” Dongwan suddenly shut Erics mouth forcefully from behind, stopping the dirty word to slip, makes the guy wriggling.

“Ah yes. Nice to meet you M-ssi.”

“I’m Dongwan by the way.” The rather shorter guy send his smile to.

“Nice to meet you Dongwan-ssi” Hyesung nod a little.

“Just drop it off Pilkyo, and welcome.” The M guy flash wide smile, makes his eyes less visible. “Just tell us if this stupid idiot set you any prank ever again.”

“We’ll gladly break his bones.” Dongwan adds.

“Don’t listen to them Kyo. I set the prank for them. Not for you. Did you see Minu’s eyes back then? And Wannie’s glass?! ” Eric again, continuing his laughter frantically. Everybody roll their eyes annoyed.

“Oh, shut up!” with that word, they start to beat Eric all over again.

Junjin can’t do anything about that. First time he met Eric outside and that cool image of Eric he had scattered fallen to the floor. He’s definitely someone else out of the company building. No more strict serious Eric once he knew.

“So, you’re a cardiologist?” Sometimes later after Pilkyo introduced himself further. “Fortunately we need more man in our team. So, we’re welcoming you anytime.” Its Dongwan who later revealed himself is a doctor in a well known hospital. Its belong to his family anyway, which soon to be under his hand.

“Of course Dongwan-ssi, I’ll send you my cv as soon as possible. I’m not gonna stay still any longer.” Pilkyo replying in amusement, never he thought getting a job this easy. Thanks to Eric who had brought him here.

“Ah great, everything had been settled I guess.” The doctor says while taking another sip to his second glass.

“Gentleman, today we’re blessed to have Pilkyo and Junjin here. So let us welcoming those new family.” The cheerful guy Minwoo stand, raising his half empty glass, “CHEERS!”

And the others follow, welcoming the two new comers to their ‘family’.

Why do they call themselves family? They were not lying if they told they had known each other since diaper. That’s true, in matter of fact they born and grow up in same surroundings. Much further, attending the same kindergarten and school. 

They actually have the same interest to music, but Dongwan was forced to study medical since his parents run a hospital and they look forward for Dongwan to inherit this family business in the future. Severely, Dongwan swing another way. To his family mandate, it is.

As time goes by, their friendship got way stronger and closer that makes everybody else envy this beautiful bond. Yes theres fights and punchs, but it all swept easily by a simple kiss and hug.

“Kyo-ah! Lets dance!” Eric grabs Pilkyo’s hand and lead him to the dance floor as the music turn groovy.

For the nth time he pitying himself for nothing he can do against this Eric. To tell the truth, he cant even move a simple dance. He had been in club before, but not once he down to the dance floor.

Eric see his stiff body. He pulls the man closer and whisper, “follow me” while showing  some movements . Pilkyo then sway like he does. Finding its fun, he start to enjoy the music to and moving to the beats. Eric smirk. Theres another feature of Pilkyo he just see, his sparkling eyes of joy.

“Come Wannie, we should dance to.” Minwoo pulls his friends ear receiving silly grin from the man. And the two soon blended with other guest.

“And may I have this dance to,  Andy-ssi?” Junjin following their elder. Andy simply nod and stepping alongside Junjin to the dance floor.

“Junjin-ssi, I see that you’re a good dancer to. Why I never saw you dance before?” Andy comes, surprised by Junjin’s  superb dance.

“Ah, I dance only for certain people. That’s why.”

“And who’s that certain people?”

Junjin hook the other body closer by his waist. So close that he can notice his blinking, his long eyelashes, cute bag under his eyes, his perfect shaped nose, and his rather moist lips.

“You.”