Flipped

Blossom

He turn off the lamp and pull his blanket covering up to his head. Its not that he feel cold, he just wishing darkness will swallow him to deep sleep. He try to close his eyes few times, but failed miserably. All he can hear is clock ticking along with his own heartbeat.

He can’t stop remembering the ‘little accident’ he just had. Just to think about it make his heart aching and breath seems like a hard thing to do.

Feels no more comfort, he throw his blanket away and try to calm himself down. But the flash of the little accident keep coming back strucking his head playing like a slow motion movie that he can see every detail of movements.

He turned around just to found that dark orbs drilling deep to his bare soul scattered all his words into thin air. He no longer could feel the music. Never he thought a man could do such scary thing only with his eyes. 

He then moved closer and pull his headphone off. Yes he could feel his hot breath hit his own face, made it more red than it already had. He could feel his warm finger brushing his neck and suddenly he found his head was being cupped in between that man hands. Warm palms to his cheeks, pulling him closer until theres no remaining distance. And Eric, that man he just saw, crushed their lips together. Delivered sensation he tought never exist.

He felt the poison of the warm lips weaken his every joints and bring dead to his brain. His heart throbbing uncontrolable like it could break his rib and jump out his chest by any chance. His body burnt by heavens flame and he could see its spark in his closed eyes. And yes, his belly twitching everytime he recall the accident. And its hard to believe it happen in just matter of seconds!

Not that he doesn’t love his twin, but he bit regret accepting Hyesuns offer of living together.

 ***

“Good morning Kyo” his twins greeting. “Lets have breakfast together” pull out a chair beside her which unfortunately- the one across Erics. He obediently sit there, not wanting his twin find any flaw on his act. They had made this unspoken agreement to keep this little accident anyway.

. He mentally curse himself. How can he able to act casually infront of Eric? He even excuse himself after having dinner last night without having proper chat with them. Now, how can he start a proper conversation? Should he say ‘how are you?’ Nah, it will be strange. What if a simple ‘hi’. Too simple?

“Feels comfortable with your room?” unexpected, Eric come first. “I personally arrange stuffs for you. Hope you like it.” A grin on his face while glancing to Hyesun who’s next to Pilkyo. He knows Eric just trying to please him, but somehow the words get a lil deeper than it should be.

“Don’t lie Eric, you just arrange stuffs but not personally, Its all my idea.” Hyesun snort to her boyfriend’s words.

“Thank you so much. I like it.” along a simple smile.

“Say Kyo, you’re a doctor huh?”  come again, Eric

“Yes, I am.”

“Then you must have the cure of my body shivering everytime I see that lady beside you?”

Morning flirt, Pilkyo thought. This guy is extremely interesting. Why don’t he play along and start trying to make friend instead?

“Ah, sorry Eric. Its some kind of murderous disease. No cure for that.” receiving laughter from Hyesun and Eric wrinkled forehead. 

And conversation flows naturally between them. Its amazing that apparently Eric and Pilkyo have same hobbies and favourite things. Everything about them seems like clicked and connected here and there. And how Eric jump of excitement knowing Pilkyo is into the same game with him. Finally he have someone to play with. 

“Kyo, what if we hangout tonight? I promise Sunnie to serve you when you comeback. “

“Huh?” Pilkyo face blank.

“Just go Kyo-ah, it will be fun.” Hyesun smile convincing. “You will meet new friends out there. Eric have some interesting friends though. You can meet Andy, Minwoo and Dongwan.”

“Yah! They’re not interesting at all.” Eric protest and pouting. Showing his adorable childish side.

“Says the one who related to them since fetus.” Hyesun smile against his boyfriends antic.

“Em.. Okay. I don’t have much friend here anyway.”

“Allright then, Its fixed! I’m leaving. Kyo, get ready for tonight.” Eric wink and flash his brightest smile, bring warm to Pilkyo’s heart.

Hyesun Eric to front door while Pilkyo just staring from afar, thinking of how this couple is so adorable. His heart skip a beat. If only he’s in Hyesun shoes. 

What am I thinking?! Pilkyo mentally slap himself.

***

“Morning M! Morning Andy!” Eric entering studio smiling ear to ear and throw himself to the leather chair comfortly.

“Yo Eric, you’re so early and bright today. Whats up?” the M guy sensing something.

“Oh, I have surprise for you guys, lets line up tonight.” Straightening his body.

“Allright! You’re really a mood booster dude!” Minwoo wink to his fellow. Fishing his phone in no time and call a familiar contact. “Wannie!....”

“And what is that surprise hyung?” Andy ask blank faced.

“Yah! It wont be surprise anymore If I tell you now, idiot.”

He don’t really understand why he’s in the mood right now. All in his head is he planned to introduce Kyo to his friends tonight. Isnt it funny to introduce Sunnie’s ‘boy version’ to them? He will shock them to death, he smirk. Watch out boys, King of prank Eric is on the way.

“Hyung-ah, can I invite Jinnie to?” Andy come again, with smile all over his face this time.

Huh? He already call that man with his nickname? How can they be so close in the matter of days? Well he did it to Pilkyo to. He just call him “Kyo” out of nowhere. No formalities even it’s the first time they met.

But Pilkyo will soon be his related. He is -soon to be his wife-’s twin. Its natural isn’t it? Considering they will live together for a long time. 

Plus that guy is interesting. They have so much similarities that make Eric feels comfortable even they just met for hours. Its like Pilkyo is cooler version of Hyesun. Call Hyesun a warm pie then Pilkyo is an ice cream. Both sweet and adorable. And kissing him was like… WAIT! WHAT?! Why does he think about A GUY that way?

Geez. Eric mentally make note to apologize Pilkyo tonight. He really cant differ them back then. , If only he notice that Kyo doesn’t have . Blame the loosy sweater he wore! And his hair way shorter that Hyesun never cut her hair that style. Hey, short is trending nowadays! But how can a guy be that slim and slender like girl? And that’s how Eric went into a trance.

“Hyung!.” 

“Eh, what?” he snapped back to reality

“I’m asking you if I can invite Jinnie to.” Andy repeat the question with strange look. Just what his brother was thinking?

“Ok, sure. Why not?” He’s their artist after all. A little more closer wont hurt, right?

***
 “So, Kyo. How do you feel?”

“Me? I’m fine. Its really good to be home. And I think I will start to find a job quickly or else you will kick me outta here.”

“Aish jjinja!” she smack Pilkyo’s head playfully. Earn giggle from Pilkyo. “This time I wont let you go, Kyo. Don’t you dare to leave me again.” 

Hyesun curl her arms to Pilkyo’s waist and Pilkyo naturally do the same, head against each others. They always do this whenever one feels sad or lonely. If you blur your sight a little, its as if a girl is holding to a mirror.

“So what do you think of Eric? Do you like him?”

“What?!” Pilkyo jerked of  Hyesuns suddenly question. Does she know? His feeling? 

“I think … he’s a nice guy. Why do you ask?” He try to drive the other way.

“I… I sensed… this weird feeling, uneasy feeling…toward him last night.”

Ah, damned this attached heart! Can’t he lie to his other half?

“You know I don’t like stranger. Maybe that’s why. But I promise, we’ll getting along well, ok?” he force a smile assuring his twin.

“I’m sorry Kyo.”

“Why? You don’t have anything to be sorry.”

“I don’t know how my feeling to Eric might affect you. I shouldn’t fall in love. But I can’t. He’s my first and definitely will be my last.”

“Hey, we’ve talked about this before. I really am okay with that. I can handle my feeling. Its not like I ever against your happiness.”

“Thank you, Kyo. I love you. Promise me you will tell me if my feeling bothering you.”

“I promise” 

How on earth he would tell his twin that he just found out the most scariest thing? That he literally fall for Eric, to. He always use the word ‘hate’ to depress his feeling, but now?

No, he can’t deny his feeling anymore the moment Eric flash his brightest smile to him. Its definitely ‘Love’

Damn, I’m flipped.

 


 

Hi, I'm back *waving* I hope you like this chapter *bow* and thank you for subscribers and upvote *bow again* ^^

Yes I just read about andy oppa not gonna participate in this year concert and its really make everybody sad :(

But I believe shinhwa and changjo gonna get through this together, like before. We're not standing for 16 years for nothing right? *waving shinhwa flag* Be tough we all!!

Andy-oppa fighting! Shinhwa fighting!

And I will not stop telling I love you guys!!