Chapter 6

Someday

Taemin gasped and pushed against Minho's chest. "Not here," he hissed,glancing around him quickly to make sure that no one else was nearby.

The library looked mostly deserted - and it was lunch anyway , mostly students rushed to cafeteria .So it didn't looks like a problem to Minho.

"We're all the way in the back,remember? No one would see us right away." Minho planted a kiss on Taemin neck. "Come on, we haven't for weeks. I miss you. " Minho blew a hot air to Taemin 's ear. Taemin shivered at the act.

"S-someone would see us" Taemin still wasn't pacified,however, and pushed his boyfriend's head from his neck.

"I'm sorry." He bit his lower lip.

 

Minho stepped back. He chuckled. " is this about that stupid rule?" Minho stared at the floor.The sad in Minho eyes formed.

"Minh-,I want to protect you. You know that the Crown can't be in a relationship.You'lI be kick if they find out bout us.  I want you to be happy."

Either boy or girl.It's too imposible for Crown. The Crowns are the asset for college's reputation.

"Then , do I looks like ing happy ,be one of the Crown!" Minho raised his voice makes Taemin startled.

Taemin didn't mind cause he knows the burden that Minho have to put up with. He too stress about the rules,family afair,to be the only son in his family isn't an easy task and add he 'll be the heir of his father company and wealth.Taemin is the only one that can makes Minho feel better.  

 

"I just want to tell the world that you're mine.."he lift his head.Tears started forming in his eyes. "Does it wrong to that?"

Looking at Minho stated makes Taemin hurt. He caressed Minho' s left cheek and wipe the tears.He pulled the taller in his embrace-the scent of Taemin really makes Minho calm . Taemin still can feel a tear landed n his chest.

He soothed Minho while patted on his back. " It's gonna be okay. I won't leave you. I love you " with that Taemin kiss on Minho's ear.

-----------------------------------

 

 

"AH ! AH ! AHH !Hannie ! me HARDER ! Oh God !YES ! YES ! MORE ! Ahhhh ..SOOOOOO GOOOD .." Heechul groans .

He's already panting with Hangeng on his back-ing him . "Hangeng! me harder ! me more! I'm about to !PLEASE !MORE !"

"Heechul now screaming and desperate for release. "Then let's together ! " Hangeng sped up the rythm while Heechul pumping his hard throbbing .

After a while they came together. A hot filled Heechul hole. They panted heavily as that was the sixth times they came today. Hangeng still remain on Heechul body and still remains on Heechul 's sweat body.

A warm breath sends a shiver to the diva."You looks so hot Chullie" Hangeng change the position of Heechul facing him with the still in Heechul's hole. Hangeng wipe the sweat that all over his love's face gently and hug him.

"One more round .." Hangeng whispered at Heechul.And with that Hangeng's come back live again. Heechul moan becomes mess.

 

 -------------------------

 

 

There, Two awkward guy siting on the sofa -face to face. The taller guy has a messy hair cause he just wake up from his beauty sleep,and another guy just have a towel to cover the lower part-his blondie hair is still wet.Their stated maybe could be mistaken if someone suddenly come into theirs.

 

"So- you're telling me,you're my mate."Sungmin gulped at Kyuhyun's word-not dares to looks at the other face. "My roommates" Kyuhyun continued.

 

"Yes, that was told by Mr.Shin . 137." Sungmin plays with his fingers. Nervousness slowly engulf him.

Kyuhyun smile at Sungmin's attitude.He just looks way too cute.Kyuhyun leaned closer at Sungmin's face.Sungmin taken back. "W-what ?"

Sungmin has soooo many thoughts right now. I mean a lot of dirty thoughts. Sungmin shut his eyes tightly. 

But then, he hears footsteps . He feels emptiness around him. The footsteps comeback. Sungmin groans at sudden touch. "Ahh.what are you doing?"

There Kyuhyun try to put some oilment at Sungmin palm.

"I'm sorry about earlier. You're hurt. "Sungmin hissed at the pain. 

Sungmin looks at the guy in front of him. He scanned the taller guy from head to toe.It takes while for his brain  to prosess-Sungmin doesn't pay much attention at everyone. So he barely knows face around him.

 

But then,Kyuhyun move his gaze from Sungmin's palm and mets the blondie eyes. 

"Gosh,so handsome."Sungmin blurted out unconsciously.Kyuhyun chuckled makes Sungmin blushed in embarrassed.

"I'm the one that pushed you at the hallway. I mean incidently. I didn't mean to." Kyuhyun explained.

"O"Sungmin eyes when wide and just nodded-recalls the incident. What a mind reader. Kyuhyun gaze turned to his unfinished job again.

"Done. You'll get better.By the way I'm Ky-" Kyuhyun paused. "Just call me Hyunnie" he smiled.

Hyunnie,what a weird name for a hot guy like him,sungmin thought. 

"I'm Sungmin . Lee Sungmin "the blondie beamed cheerfully.

"Lee Sungmin..?" Kyuhyun looks a bit flustered. A smile disappeared from the pale guy."Lee Sungmin ." 

"Yes,thats me." Sungmin looks at the pale guy in front of him. "Are you okay?you're  sweating. " Sungmin panicked. He sees sweats slowly dripping from Kyuhyun's forehead.

"I'm fine." Kyuhyun replied coldly. Sungmin tried put his hand on the latter forehead-cheaking the temperature but got pushed.

 

"I'm ing fine."Kyuhyun shouted ,makes the blondie startled. Tears start forming. Sungmin not so crybaby but he was just too shocked with the sudden changes of his new roommate.

Kyuhyun saw the glassy eyes. The guilt slowly eating him.

"I-im ssory. Please excuse me."Kyuhyun walked away leaved the blondie with the threating tears to come down .

 

 

 

 

Heechul leaned in his  love embraces. They clearly just finished their  sessions. Hangeng caressed the diva's cheek and to the chin and lift it up for a kiss. Heechul pushed back with a moan.

"No more Hannie," Heechul looks down.

Hangeng gets on top of his boyfriend.

"Don't  cry again. " Hangeng peck on Heechul's forehead. "I'm just worried.Kyuhyun is sick. "Heechul replied .

 

"He's grown up. And it been years since the accident." The chinese guy try to calm his love one and kiss on the tip of nose.

 

"He  was  ing barely remember his own name.I'm just grateful that he lost his memories including his love puppy love things. It's had been hard for him after that boy left him." he sighed."And now,argghhh." Heechul looks  pissed right now.

 

"But still I don't think keeping this from the two is a good thing to do. Just tell them. About the accident,lost,surgery.All.Maybe with that Kyuhyun will get better. You can't keep this forever. "  Hangeng knows all about Kyuhyun past time. He and Heechul are the one that take cares of him since he lost his mother "I know that.I know. But not now."

"Please don't force me." Heechul tears trails down. "

I told you,dont ever cry again.It hurts me," Hangeng slowly leaned down and kiss the tears.

 

 

 

 

A/N : Thanks for the love. I'm happy that Kyumin is still alive.I always live in my own world .(~^,^)~ Forever ELF....