Chapter 1

Someday

Sungmin Pov

On my way home from school one day, I saw a student from my scholl walking ahead of me. His name was Kyuhyun. He was one of those students who never mixed around and was always being teased for his 'nerdy' appearance. It looked like he had emptied his loker and was carrying all his books home.

I thought to myself, "Why would anyone bring bring home all his books on Friday? He must really be nerd."
 

As I continue walking, I saw a few student deliberately running toward him. They knocked him over and sent his books scattering on the muddy ground. His spectacles wentflying, and when he looked up I saw this terrible sadness in his heart.

My heart went out to him.So,I went over to him and  as he crawled around looking for his glasses, I saw a tear in his eyes. When he found what he's looking for, One of the student just now grab it and throw it away. I don't have any patient anymore and then I yelled.

"Yah! What are you guys doing?" my heart was pounding as I also afraid that they will do anything to me. "Stay out" one of them walked toward me.
"Hell no!' seriously, what has got into me? since when I have gut to say like that.

Another boy want to punch me but got stop by another."Hey, don't hurt a girl." My jaw dropped. Did he just say I'm a girl? Arghh! why everyone think I'm girl? Should I show the my **** so they will not misunderstanding. But I must act cool to get out of this situation. I just keep silent waiting for their next act. Thankfully two of them leave us as they 

"Luckily, Yoochun is nice to every girl." the boy that want to punch me earlier said. "Oh come one Junsu we need to go now." a boy name Jaejoong I  think yell from a far. He give me a smirk before leave us.

As I handed him his spectacles, I said " Those guys are jerks. Let me help you." He looked at me and said, "Hey,t-thanks!" There was a big smile on his face. It was one of those smiles that showed real gratitude. I helped him pick uphis books and asked where he lived. As it turned out, he lived near me.

We talked all the way home,and I carried his books. He turned out to bea nice guy. We hung out all the weekend and the more got to know Kyuhyun, the more I liked him.  

 

Monday morning came, and here was Kyuhyun with the huge stack of books again. I stopped him and said "Are you planing to build some seriousmuscle by lugging this pile of books everyday?" He just laughed and handed me half the books.
 

Within just a few weeks, Kyuhyun and I became bestfriend and I really like him very much now. His smile,his laughs,his voice that always call me hyung make me more more like him. I don't but when he was with another student I feel little jealous inside even I know it's good for him to have more friends around him now.

Until one day,I have to leave Kyuhyun. My mother said we have to move cause my father got to transfer to another departmet. At first I against it but when I went to Kyuhyun house to tell him about it, I saw something that made me agree to move.

 

 

Kyuhyun is hugging with a girl..
 


 


A/N: First chapt,how bout it?Okay?KO?Horrble? i know it kind of boring but be patient with me~ ^^
Thanks for the subs and comment..*bow 90degree*

BlingyCharismaDino
bluerose_24 
heydaydreamer14 
kikiez_rk 
Poko24Makashi
MY0411
Ale-chan227 thks for ur comment ~
ilovekiseop 
*Hug tight to all subsciber* :D