Chapter 3

Someday

 Sungmin’s POV

7 years later...(that's mean Sungmin is 19 and Kyuhyun is 17)

Sungmin got a study at Victory National College .Victory National College is a college with 200 students. The College is very well known for having won many awards from various categories and placing special students as smart in this college. No matter the student is a child as long as they are smart, they will be eligible to study in this college.

“Look, he’s here! Aaahhh~so handsome!! ” I heard the sound of noise. I pull my head a bit from my locker and saw many girls crowd at the school’s entrance.

“What are they doing there, hyung?” I asked the guy that standing cool against his locker.
“There’s nothing special. Don’t mind them. They always crowd like that every morning.”

“But, what makes them such hysteria hit?” I still fell weird with them. I mean what wrong with them.

 

“They waiting for their ‘Flower Boy' or I can said the unlucky boy in this planet!” Yesung hyung stared at the crowd with his unsatisfied eyes. Here goes again his dark side. “What does he has that Ryeowook like him so much” he muttered.

“Hyung?” I watch him full of annoyed with them. I wonder if the ‘flower boys’ are too bad since Yesung hyung looks like hate them that much.

“Sungmin-ah, I got to go now. I need to send this to Mr. Park before the class starts.” He showed me a file that he hold.
“Oh, okay then I’ll meet you after school.’ I give him a warm smile.
“Would you be okay if I left you alone? Or maybe I can lead you to the office first?” Yesung hyung ask me as I’m a new student and unfamiliar with this place.
“No, hyung. I’ll be okay. Just go. I’ll ask around if I don’t know.” I refused his offered as I don’t want to be a burden to him.

 

“B-But-tt” before he finishes his word I pushed his back to walk away from me and waved at him. He gave me a worry looks before he left me.

I took some stuffs before close my locker, took a deep breath before start a new life at new school.

“Ouch!” I fell down on the floor when someone I accidently bumped into. I looked at my hand and yes scratch a little. Oh poor my silky skin. I pouted caressing my scratch palm.
“Are you okay?” a boy’s voice. He offered a hand to help me stand. I lifted my head and oh.my.God.ajdslkdhlkshflkhf.
He is so ing handsome. He may look messy coz of his messy hair but damn he just so hot.
“Am-I’m fine…” my eyes glued at his face. Watch every inches of his body. “Totally my style”

 I would like to correct my hair but my cap accidentally detached from my head. Aish, I’m so careless. My hidden face was highlighted. I took back my cap quickly and wear it back.
No one can see my face or anyone could get crazy and me right now. Okay, it true. I have a smooth and fluffy skin, foxy eyes and m-shape lip but that doesn’t mean that I’m girl!

 

That the reason I’m always wear cap wherever I go, but it useless. They keep bothering me. And worst all boys. Yesung hyung is not like them. He already has his own boy in his heart. Every day at my old school, no, I mean every SECOND at my school I got touches by my classmate. I’m not gay you know. Maybe? 
So, that why I keep moved to another school since I was child. I’m tired of this.  

“Hyung…” that guy say something but I can’t hear it well. His eyes looked to mine. Did he saw my face already? Huh, same like the other boys. =_=
“pardon?”  I title my head.

He is about to finish his words, but then…
“Oppa~Oppa~!” in a blink of eyes, a thousand of girls surrounded him and drag him away and accidently push me away.
“Ah really,what wrong with those girl.” I stand up and fixed my clothes.
‘But that guy…’ I bite my lower lips. He’s tall, handsome, pale skin, and…

‘[RRRIIIIIINNGGGG]’  

“Oh right, I need to go to the office …” I hit my forehead as I already forget about that.

 

---                                                           
I sighed. Inhale and exhale for nth time before I step into my new class. Mr. Park walking along with me this is his lesson time in that class. Mr. Park mentioned to the class that they had a new friend before I show up in front of them.

 

 I stood in front of them and smile. Their jaw drop and froze.
 “Calm down Sungmin, they’re just looking at a new student.
 Don’t be shy. Don’t be shy. No blush. No blush. ”
I kept talking to myself. Everyone looked at me like they want to eat me. And worst, they all guy.
(This school didn’t mixed boy and girl in one class so they can’t even do lovey-dovey in the class.)


 

My eyes stared at the floor as I being the class attention. My check feels burning as I blushing so hard right now.
“An-Annyeong-has-ss-sayo~My n-name is Lee Sungmin.” I stutter and bow my head a little to the class.

 

“Wow, you’re pretty hot new guy. Can I be your boyfriend?” a guy with a gummy smile who sat at the back suddenly asked me a stupid that made me more more and more blushing!

 But after that I can see a man that sat beside him give him an evil glare to him, ‘Don’t you dare’. The guy with a gummy smile start sweating when he saw that death glares. “Sorry,Hae~” he pout.

Mr. Park clears his throat and asked if anybody else want to ask me. “Anyone who want to ask, please raise your hand before I started my class?”

Soon almost everyone raising their hand and the noise burst. Yeah, ALMOST everyone.

 

“ME!ME!ME!”
Mr.Park class became a zoo with the noisy.

And the other voice came “ME!ME! ME! ME first!!”

Following the next voice and soon Mr.Park pointing at a guy in front of us that looked desperate a lot. “Yes, you Zhoumi?”

“ Err..err.. Have we met before? You look familiar~” the Chinese guy winked at me.
“eh?” my eyes when wide. I blanked.

 

His questioned and action just made everyone turned them to angry birds.
“Yah!! Are you trying to seduce him?!” one of them shouted at him following with others. Some of them keep pushing Zhoumi’s backs and curse him.

“Okay! Okay! Enough you guys, don’t you see Sungmin is still here." He smiled at me back.

I chuckled when I saw them acting like a child.

“Look! Look! Sungmin just laughed. He’s cute~” I blushed when everyone attention back to me. I looked at everyone eyes already have a love shaped in their eyes. I blushed even more.

“Look! Look! He’s blushing!” another voice.

“Hey guys,Look! Look! He’s smiling!”

I touched my check because it getting burn. But then they continuously shouted whatever I do.

“Look! Look! He has a milky skin! Kyahh~ perfect to be my wife!”

“Look! Look! Look! Look!”

I’m sick of this. I throw my eyes to the floor as I tired of this and want to set on place. My legs were already tired. 
 

[BANG!] 

Someone hit the table.

Suddenly, everyone went silent. I look up and see a guy with a girl-look standing. Everyone looked scared and bowed their head. That guy smirked looking that everyone obeyed to him.

“Yes, Mr.Kim?” Mr.Park asked that guy.

“Sorry, Sungmin-shi.” He looked straight in my eyes. I gulped a bit. “I don’t mean to interrupt your popularity but the clock is ticking and soon the bell will ring. I guess there’s no question after this so we can start already our lesson. Right, you guys?” He wider his eyes and looked at the others that still not lift up his head. Everyone nod.  

“Wow!” I amazed with him. He looks like a mother to them. Scolding his sons with the power he had.

I walked to my seat and fortunately there is an empty chair. I surprise a bit when someone poked me. I turned and smile when it was Yesung hyung.

“Hyung? So we’re classmate.” I ask him disbelief. He shrugged and while his eyebrows.
I sigh in relieve. I’m glad that I’ve know someone in this class.

 Suddenly a paper plane landed on my desk. I opened the paper and shocked. I look at back. The monkey guy throws a gummy smiled at me. I wide my eyes and looked at somewhere else then turn back at my position.

I sighed and looked back at the paper.
If you’re free, come meet my “member” tonight. At my place, I’ll pick you at 9. Wait me at school.”

_Your (soon) boyfriend_


“Urgh, such a ert!” I cursed silently at him.

“Feels want to escape right now?” Yesung raised his eyebrow.
I chuckled. “No.Not yet. This silly things wouldn’t broke my spirit.”

“Hyung, I must study hard from now and pass the exam. I’ll fight to the end!” I said confidently to Yesung hyung like there is fire are burning in my eyes.

 

“Really?” Yesung smirked and handed me a lot of notes at me. I looked at him in questioning look.
“from your fans.” Yesung said and moved his gaze at a group of boy in front of us that waving at me.
“ H-Hi..Sungmin-shi…” they say in unison.
“Ah,nae.” I waved back at them.

“Ah...~~” they hold his chest as my smile has melted their heart. “Isn’t our Sungmin is sweet?”

I turn back at Yesung hyung. He looks like enjoy watching me in this state. He holds his laugh by scooping his mouth as I stare with a ‘do you enjoy it?’ look.

“Urgh, such a ert school!”
I shouted in bottom of my heart; unlucky to be in this school. All of my study spirit just now lost nowhere.*annoyed*annoyed*annoyed*

                                                                 

 


A/N: I'm sorry if this chapt. unsactisfactory. I'm having a fever right now. I write this chapter while my nose is runny.*really uncomfortable* I need a beuty sleep. Anyhow,I hope you like this chappie,i'll update as soon as i recover. Love U guys (>_^)

oh,and welcome for the new subscribers and thanks for commenting.

Naomychan 

Myraindrop 

nigerna : thanks, they will meet..be patient with me kay? :)  

jhemin20 

gidibuboo

fanficfan499: they will meet,here ur update~ ^_^ 

rizzorin: thanks for liking, here ur update ~ :D 

Poko24Makashi : Yup,'she' is Heechul~ >_<
 


Thanks again for subscribing and comments.. (~^_^)~love u~(^_^~)