Chapter 2

Someday

A/N:Yayy,quick update! ..thanks for  the comments and subs. it's really lit up my day.Thanks! *flying kiss* ;-*

 



Kyuhyun Pov

I'm sitting on a bench at my backyard waiting for my hyung and I'm totally smiling like an idiot right now.I'm feel little nervous while waiting for him to come. Ugh,something wrong with my tummy everytime I'm with him. I pout cutely.

 

"Hey!" someone put his hand on my shoulder. Minnie hyung? 

As I turned around I found disappointment. He's not my hyung but my cousin, Heechul. He is two years older than me. A smile disappear from my face and greet my cousin as 'usual'."Hi,hyung." I said in slow voice.

"Hurm.." he pout and take seat next to mine. He make a sad face, "Don't you happy to see your lovely cousins is here?"

No.

 

"Yes,happy" short answer out from my lips."So,tell me about that person."

"huh,who?" I frown at him."Oh,come on Kyu. I've known you since since you was baby. So..." he come closer to me as I still clueless about what he is talking about.

"..." I looked at him in questioning looks."..who is the person that make you smile like idiot earlier?" he nugde my arm.


Such a mind reader.

I smile uncertainly."W-what..who..uh,j-just,no one" I'm just lazy to talk about because I'm not sure with myself. He sigh. He placed his hand on my chest as I starlt at his move."W-what are you doing?" I stammer.God what I'm thinking he want to do to me, we both guys.

"Feeling your heart pounding when you're thinking about that person." Damn my heart really racing right now.
"So,it's she or he?" Heechul is open minded. He doesn't care to whom he date with even it's girl or boy. Now I heard he is dating with chinese man that same age as him. Heechul looks serious this time. I thinks that chinese man may be last long with him rather than other guy he had date.

"It's he."
He smile weirdly and kept begging me to tell him. I give up and tell him to stop doing aegyo as I can't take it anymore.

 

"Okay..." he clapped his hand and fixing his seat to a comfortable state.

"Do you remember we had joke before about.."He nod. "you know, about my life,school, the bully, commit suicide.." I say slow at the last sentence.
He nod and froze."Don't tell me..." 

 

You begged for me to tell you. =__=
 

"I'm sorry hyung,I'm lost. I can't take it anymore that day." He look at me disbelief and speecless."Being bullied at everyone I can't stand anymore.." my teasr welling up. I sigh. Silent approach us.

"Hey,tell me what happened?"-Heechul
 

I sigh for nth time."I-I secretly stashed my mother's sleeping pills for planned to commit suicide" I sob as I scooped my face with my hands. Heechul put his hand on my back.
I laugh as I remember that day as tears streaming down to my cheeks."I have planned it very well, play all the games that I want, saying love to my mother and kiss her every single day,cleaned out my locker so that no one have to clean my clutter later...until that day.." 

I'm crying hard thinking of my stupidness. Heechul pull me into his warm hug as I keep sobbing hard in his embrace." You know hyung, when he talked to me that day, he actually did a lot more." Heechul rubs my back to soothe me.

"He save my life" a smile crept at my face. I look ahead at Heechul. " I like him,hyung."
Heechul patted my head."You little silly boy." I pout cutely at him."What's his name? I want to plant thousands of kiss on his face for saving my silly cousin's life."

I smile as I gladly say his name. "Sungmin. his name is Lee sungmin."  


 

Author Pov

Heechul went home as the day is getting dark. Kyuhyun still wating for Sungmin at the bench. He wondering why Sungmin didn't come yet today. Kyuhyun curious so he run into his home to get his mother.

"Umma, why Minnie Hyung didn't come today?" he hug his mother waist as he looked up with his pitiful face."He did son." He frown."When?" Kyuhyun realised his hugged and pull his mother's shirt. "When? When? Why didn't you tell me?"

"When you're with Heechul, I said to him that you're at the backyard then he went to you.I thought you had met him."

 

'Huh?Why Minnie hyung didn't meet me? Is he shy with Heechul or something wrong happen to him?
Maybe I should ask him to.' Kyunhyun thougt.


 

The next day,Sungmin didn't come to school. Same goes for next day, he didn't show up at school or go to Kyuhyun's house as usually.Kyuhyun feel curious about Sungmin. He asked his teacher about Sungmin's address.

 

Kyuhyun walked till the uphill and stood in front of Sungmin's door. The door is locked. He pressed the bell a few times but no one come out. Kyuhyun see a middle aged old woman came out from the next house. Kyuhyun running and greet her.
"Annyeonghasaeyo,." he bow. That woman smile at him. "Annyeong,what can I help you cutie."

"I want to ask a someone who live here." Kyuhyun pointed at Sungmin door."Is Sungmin hyung at home right now? cause pressed the bell for a few time but seem no one at home." She frown at Kyuhyun and look away then turn to me. "You must be Kyuhyun,right?" 

I hesitately nod."yes." That woman smile and take something from her bag."Sungmin tell me to give this for you before he leave."

"pardon" I froze. "He just moved with his family. Sungmin's appa got to transfer to another department that far from here so he need to move to a new house." She handed me a note."Sorry for asking,when did he move out?"

"just now,about 5 minute ago." 

Kyuhyun Pov


5 minute ago? He must not far yet. I asked that ajumma which direction that he go and run toward it. 

 

'Wait for me Sungmin hyung.' I run and keep running but i can't find him. I can't see any sign of him.Maybe he is gone already. I stood at the side of road wiping my sweat ,mixed with tears that all over my face. My body have give up as I felt on my knee sobbing hardly. As I lift up my head I saw a white Honda car stop acroos the road. With my puffy eyes I barely look.

Sungmin hyung? I rubs my eyes and yes he is in that car.

" Sungmin hyung!" I try to shouted at him but he seem didn't hear me because our place is quite far. I walked toward the car but unfortunately the car move as the light is green. S***t. I run behind Sungmin's car and try to call him. But it was useless. As I was running my leg hit something on the road and I felt. I got scarth and bleed at my knees. I try to stand up but my legs had already give out. I look aheead and Sungmin's car already gone.

"Sungmin hyung, why did you leave me." tears welling up again. "Arghhhhhh..." I sreamed with all my might. Soon it begin rain. I went home with soacking wet. My umma did asked me what happend but I just keep silent and went to my room.


I sit at the corner of my room and take the note from Sungmin from my pocket. 

"Kyuhyun-ah,,hyung is really sorry for not telling u that hyung will move. Hyung need to follow hyung's father. Sorry for not telling you earlier. And sorry for leaved you. now you had many friends around you, so I guess I shouldn't be worry for leaving you.

 

If we were match made in heaven,maybe someday we will meet again..and remember this Kyuhyun,you're always hyung brother.."


"No matter how hyung,,isk, I will..not ever forget you and definitely will wait for you." I hugs my knees and burried my face between and begin to crying hot tears.
 



A/N: thanks you for new subscriber and ur lovely comments..really appreciate it..*bow*
 

thanks u guys (~>_^)~~(^_<~)

kaykaygirl

rizzorin: thanks for comment,here your chappie. How about it? 

HiToMi_SJ15

kyuririn

xiangyun98: sorry she's not ahra, the girl is actually Heechul..it's okay? :)

Poko24Makashi: Yeah,maybe Sungmin should show his ****(u known what I meant*smirk*)
                               Sorry,Sungmin really did leave Kyuhyun .. T^T


Ale-chan227: Beautiful?really?*hug u tight*I'll try to make it more interesting for next cahp.

 

If u curious how Chullie looks when he was hugging with Kyu...
 



 

Yeah, I might be thought he is a girl too~