Chapter 5

Someday

Sungmin Pov

 

"134...135..136..yes 137 !" I squeled in my mind when I found my room. Finally, after an hour searching for this magical sign,sobs..sobs..my feets hurt like a hell.I thinks I can't walk any longer. In my mind right now I just want someone to catch me and throw me on my fluffy bed because I'm really damn tired right now. The hallway is ten times bigger than my living room and the dorm area is..is..like..like ten,ani,1000 times bigger than my house area!! 

 

I kiss the door for nth time and kept saying 'I Love you door'. Weird ? Put yourself in my shoes and you know what I'm doing right now is a must. I drag my nothing but a heavy luggage with me and entered the room. I gape at the view I'm looking right now. Two words. ing BIG room. Okay,there three words but who care I'm amaze with all the new things right now. Feels like in heaven.Oh,oh oh,there one super cool aircond..ahh,so chills here. I see an aquarium filled with fish ! But the weird things is all the fish are the clown type. What do we call....mo,mo.I'm totally sure it's end with mo....Cemo? Femo?Semo?Memo? oh right,Nemo! The cartoon fish.I used to loved that story. Looks at their open mouth,omo so cute! I think there are about ten or more nemos in that tank.

 

I count the bed. one,...eh,two? so I have a roommate? I thought I'll have my own room. I really hate staying with people in one room. I'm not a kind of anti-social but I'm just scared. Scare of being hurt to anyone . Especially if I share a room with the same type of me.Boy. I'm okay with girl cause they're not scarier than a guy.And on the second thought i scared of being ... Oh,I'm totally being like a girl right now.

Oh right. Shower. My body smell cause I sweat from running here and there. "But where the hell is the bathroom?" I walk to the corner and saw a blurred glasses door."found it." I ed my shirt and and belt and the rest till I left . I look at the clock on the wall. 1am. Hmm,it still early,maybe my roommate haven't back yet. Lets me pamper myself with bubble bath!

 

Author Pov

"Ahh,my head." Kyuhyun slowly wakes and rubs his temples. "how long have I sleep?" he asks himself. He still feel dizzy. he regain his mind and calm himself.'Grrr..' He hold his belly as it already growls from starving. 'must be past the lunch time" 'Grrrr...' "Alright ,alright,patient please. I'll feed you... soon as I wash my face." he get up from the bed and come down the stairs.

 

 

'Creeekkk'

He opens the bathroom's door. Kyuhyun stunned at the view in front of him.

Two cute buns are exciting swaying in front of his eyes.There's a guy.

 

Sungmin is still humming some random song while dance a little. He let the water from the shower hitting his exposed and makes he didn't cares or hears anything around him.

But then,he hears a gasp.