Chapter 4

Someday

HI~Annyeong~Hello~Apa khabar~Olla
I'm sorry for the superb late update. It has been months i didn't update and the most importanly i broke my promise. I told that i'll update as soon as i get well but i was drown in other suju fanfic and forgot bout my own story. Mianhae T^T.
I hope this update will make you,my sweet honey readers and subscribers forgive me. 

 


 "Sungmin-ah,can you go first I forgot my drink.Hehe." Yesung shows his white teeth.
"Hyung, you never change right. Just same as 3 years ago. ALWAYS forgot to buy your drink and ALWAYS leave me alone!" I pout."Mianhae,hyung will treat you some chocolate milk okay" he made a puppy eyes and it a failed. "Hyung,don't force it, you look weird." I laughed. Yesung turn to pout.
"Arraso arraso,you go buy me 2 chocolate milks nae. I will go search for seats."Yesung make a happy face and thanks me for numerous times. Aigoo,when he wants to grown up? Sometimes I felt like he was youger than me. Such a weird hyung.

"Ah Sungmin." He stop and turns to me."becareful okay? I just go for a while." he said and then left. 'Becareful?Why?I'm not a child anymore' I murmured.



I walk while carrying my tray ."Where's Yesung hyung. He said he'll not long." I have round the cafeteria 2 times already,still searching for an empty table but none and my hands are hurt from holding this tray. Yes,there're empty seat for me and Yesung but there are other student at that table. It not that i'm picky and doesn't want to seat with anyone. I just don't want what happened in class just now happen again. Ah, so tired. I sighed and looked at my tray. Hungry.I my lip and bite my lower lips.  

It took for a while as I felt strange as the whole cafeteria went silent. "Huh?" I lift my head and looks around. Everyone was looking at me now. 'Oh no,did i sighed to loud just now?O-Or did i do something wrong and they don't like it.' I talked to myself.


"Isn't our Sungmin looks cute while bitting his lip." a boy from class said while his palms on his cheeks."eh?' I looks at him questioning. "Aigoo, his clueless make him more cute." he added. 

"No,he's not cute." the MONKEY boy again, ehem, I mean Lee hyukjae butted in.  
"He's y." everyone cheer as agreement.
Lee Hyukjae. I yelled in my head. You're on my enemy list! Ugh,my cheeks burn again.

"Yeah,Sungmin Hot~!"

"Sungmin seductive~!"

"He's mine "

"How dare you, I had my eyes on him first."

"Yah.!"

and one voice leads to another voice.This is just same like in the class and I really hate it. I don't like to many attention on me. It so so so embarrasing.

"Imagined that he's bitting his m-shape lip while riding me. Taht would be exrtemely y!" Mon-I mean Hyukjae his pink lips. Can't he stop? I blushed at his word. Of coz i know what he mean! Such a ert mon-ah whatever!

A boy next to him suddenly stand up. The boy stomped his legs cutely and went away.
"Crap. Hae-ah,baby~Hae baby. Hyukkie didn't mean to. I'm just kidding. Hae~" hyukjae follows Donghae. Everyone laugh at that scenes. Serve you right monkey. Just go home take care of your boyfriend kay.

Err..it went silent again. Aish, I'm not save yet from these hungry wolves. Some of them already stand up approaching me. 'God,please save me from being their delicious lunch.' I close my eyes tightly hoping that a sudden earthquake or typhoon hit this jerks.Please.Please Please.


"What's going on?" I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looks who's hand belong and feel relived. Yesung hyung! "Why are you still standing here?" eh,didn't he see they-the-they..huh,everyone on their seat? Enjoying their lunch? Am I dreaming just now? I swear they were really approching me and now they..ta-da. Are they just wanna play with me? 
"Sungmin?"  I startled. "y-yes?" I look at Yesung.
"Come. Let just sit there okay." Yesung pointed at the table near us. "Nae" I followed him.

Fuhh,luckily there's just one student seating there.
"Annyeong~." that boy greet us.Omo, such a cute boy. He is petite,cheekbones were clearly shown when he smile and and and  he has a unique voice too.
"nae,annyeong" I said while taking seat beside Yesung. Yesung is sitting across him.

"I'm Ryeowook." he smile sweetly." Sungmin, Lee Sungmin" I take his hand."I know, we're in the same class."
"Really?I didn't noticed you" I didn't saw him the class earlier.
"um,it's okay. I'm kinda small so that why you didn't saw me earlier. Add you were 'busy' with your fans" he laughed.
"Haha,yeah." I sigh.
"So how does it feel when to be the one who make commotion?" Ryeowoook tease.
"Good.Very good I felt like-"

"want to move to another school again?" Yesung cut. I give him a death glare."what? It'true. That why you leaved me 3 years ago." "Yah,who did leave first huh?" I pinched Yesung cheek. "ahh,it's hurt. Yah, I'm your hyung" he rubs his red cheek.
Ryeowook looks away trying to make his eyes busy with anything. "So..luckily Yesung here right."
"Yes,I only know him in this school." I sip my chocolate milk.
"I mean protected." I choked. "hah,this guy? He always leave me you know."  I pout while crossing my arms.
"But he saved you from those hungry wolves." Ryeowook smile at Yesung. Yesung looks away." he did?"  I thought it was coincedence.
"Yes,just like he did to me when I was new here and he still doing it now." Ryeowook looks at other student near us. Their eyes popped out when Ryeowook wink at them,their heart melt already. They then look away when their eyes meet Yesung.
"Whoa" I amazed. "Look.So,don't worry and keep tagging with Yesung kay." Ryeowook added. I nodded.

"By any chance, do you know Flower boy? Have you met him" Ryeowook's eyes were shining brightly when he mentioned flower boy.
"eh? Flower boy. No. Why?" actually yes. I bumped with him and fell at my first day. I hurt my palm you know.huhuhu. My poor softie. I sobb in my mind.
"Yes. Why? Do we must know him" Yesung butted in. 
Ryeowook stare at Yesung and pouts. "I didn't ask you Mr.Kim." He sticks his tounge out. He turn to me again. "His name is Kyuhyun. He is the principal's nephew and he is the most handsome boy in this school! Handsome than this big head" He looks at Yesung and giggle.
"Oo" just what came from me.
"Oh, and he's one of the five top students. He's in CROWN class."
"CROWN?"
"Yes. CROWN class is special for those who are really really smart! There're are just five student, emm Choi Siwon,Kim Kibum,Choi Minho,Amber and including Kyuhyun. They're all good looking and smart!" 
 

"That not smart. That was ridiculous. How can 6 years old girl can solved that damn calculus question." Yesung raised his voice suddenly.
"Don't mind him. He was beat by Amber last years when he didn;t believe Amber's abbility and challenge Amber. He ended up lost in  HUMILITY." Ryeowook emphasize the last word.
"Really? Whoa! Yesung hyung you're beat by 6 years old girl?hahaha." I laugh hardly.
"Laugh all you want if you want me to leave you again" I stopped for a moment but burst in laugh again. Yesung crossed his arms and turn his body position away from us sign he's sulking.



AuthorPOV

at the same time..

Kyuhyun is now in rest room along with Heechul. Hangeng is waiting outside with his other friends. Heechul is busy fixing his silky hair while Kyuhyun standing not far from him.

 "Why I didn't remember anything!" Kyuhyun whispered. He close his eyes tightly. His head is bends down and his hand busy massaging his temples. Kyuhyun hit his head a few time hoping that something that he can remember something.

'really sorry..'

'move..'

'someday..meet again'

'always hyung's brother...'


"Arghhh!" Kyuhyun fist his hair forcely and the result he hit the mirror in front of him.

Heechul startled . Oh no . Heechul quickly went to Kyuhyun and hugs him. Kyuhyun screamed in Heechul arms. Heechul try to calms him by Kyuhyun's back. Heechul know why Kyuhyun like that. He know that Kyuhyun's past make his beloved cousin messed . The past haunting him again. The diva feel uneasy at a some point.

"Heechul, those words! I saw it again. It flashed in my mind again." Heechul looks at kyuhyun. "Kyuhyun, don't mind those words. It just your nightmare. Close your eyes and try to relax. everything will be okay." Heechul can feels his shirt began to wet due Kyuhyun's tears. "Go rest in your room . Don't worry I'll tell your teacher." He smile warmly and make away to Kyuhyun's room.


After Heechul give Kyuhyun some medicine Kyuhyun quickly drifted to sleep. Heechul went out from Kyuhyun room and meet his lover standind against the wall.
"How's Kyuhyun. Is he okay" Hangeng look corcern. Heechul just nodded and rest his head in his lover hug.
"Do you think you should tell Kyuhyun about the new student?"
"No!" Heechul stare at Hangeng.
"Why? We have searching for him for a long time and now here he is. In this school. Shouldn't we tell  Kyuhyun everything.Sungmin should know to about Kyuhyun accident and his state."
"No. I'm afraid that Kyuhyun state will got worst than this. I'm scared if he know Sungmin was here and remember everything.. he'll be back as old Kyuhyun." Hangeng sigh. He pulled Heechul in his arms again. Hangeng is a good boyfriend to Heechul. He always stay by Heechul side no matter what happens he always supporting his one and only boyfriend.

"till when.." Hangeng Heechul's hair. He can feel Heechul hot breath on his exposed skin.
"Don't know, but for now just let Kyuhyun like this. This is the best way." a pure tear escaped from the diva'eyes.

'Kyuhyun-ah, I'm sorry...'


Sorry for the bad grammar and typo (bow 90dgree) 
Short  thanks from a lazy author! :-P
To all my new subcribers thanks for subscribing and any comment are welcome here~ ^^
And for Poko24Mokashi jhemin20 nigerna rizzorin soumakyu thanks for ur lovely comment  and as always keep commenting kay.


Love u Guys ^_<