Chapter 6

When Sandeul Stays Over

 

 


 

 

 

Sandeul squinted his eyes as the rays of the sun filtered through the windows, enveloping the living room with delicious warmth.

He wriggled against his Uncle Kyuu's chest impatiently wanting to rush to the bathroom and relieve himself.




He tapped Kyuhyun's arms with his tiny fists, asking the still sleeping man to unwrap his lanky arms from his chubby little body.

Kyuhyun groaned as he felt himself waking up,"Deullie-ah? W-wha... go back to sleep."


 

 



Sandeul adamantly shook his head and whined,"Sandeullie needs to potty, Uncle Kyuu.."


Kyuhyun simply scrunched his nose and loosened his arms from the lil duck who flew over Sungmin's sleeping form and waddled to the bathroom.




Kyuhyun pouted at the loss of his chubby nephew's warmth and then grinned dorkily seeing his muffin faceplanting on his textbook with one hand enclosing the pink pencil and the other clutching his eye glasses.





He stretched to the floor where his Sungmin was currently sleeping and wrapping an arm around the smaller male's waist pulled Sungmin towards himself.

Sungmin groaneed as his back collided against the familiar warmth of his better half's chest and cuddled against Kyuhyun voluntarily wrapping an arm around Kyuhyun's neck and pressing himself to Kyuhyun subconciously.



 



"K-kyuhyunnie.."Sungmin mumbled with a serene smile on his face as he felt himself being squeezed affectionately.

Kyuhyun tightened his grip around Sungmin's waist and before adjusting the blanket over their bodies he pecked Sungmin's bow shaped lips tenderly and rested his cheek against Sungmin's baby soft chubby cheeks.


 

 


A few minutes of sleep wouldn't hurt.




With their chests heaving in symphony, the couple soon fell into a dreamless slumber,wrapped around in each other's warm embrace.





The birds chirped merrily, the sun rose higher up in the sky and there was a state of delicious silence in the Cho-Lee Residency.



Sungmin woke up with a start as his mobile blinked signifying a new message. He whined sleepily not wanting to leave Kyuhyun's warm caging embrace just yet.


His eyes widened as they landed on the clock clinging to the drawing room wall. It was currently half past ten.


 




He gently cupped Kyuhyun's cheek trying to rouse him out of sleep. Sungmin sighed as Kyuhyun refused to wake up and only tightened his arms around Sungmin.

"Wake up Kyuhyunnie.." Sungmin gently whispered before settling his lips over Kyuhyun's cheek.



 



"N-nghh muffin, just go back to sleep.." Kyuhyun groaned pressing his face into Sungmin's shoulders.

Sungmin straddled Kyuhyun's lap and peppered the sleeping male's face with loving kisses.  




He gently kissed Kyuhyun's eyelids, moved down to his cute button-like nose, nuzzled himself against Kyuhyun's warm cheeks and then gazed tenderly at the peaceful look on Kyuhyun's face.

Sungmin whispered his warm breath ghosting over Kyuhyun's lips,"Kyuuu...we need to get up."



 



Closing the gap between their lips, Sungmin tilted his head slightly and kissed Kyuhyun tenderly, pouring all his love and feelings for the sleeping male.

Kyuhyun moaned at the ever so familiar delicious softness enveloping his lips. He wound his arm over Sungmin's waist automatically,pressing their bodies even closer.




"Good morning,Kyuhyunnie." Sungmin exhaled shakily while resting his forehead against Kyuhyun's, both of their chests heaving in synchronisation.

"Morning muffin.."Kyuhyun answered hazily while kneading Sungmin's back and shoulder muscles tenderly with his palm.




Sungmin bit back a moan and dropped his head to Kyuhyun's shoulders, feeling extremely aroused at his lover's administrations.

Kyuhyun grasped his hands on Sungmin's bottom and stood up with Sungmin's legs encircling around Kyuhyun's waist automatically.




Kyuhyun asked shakily ,"S-sandeul?"

"He's a-asleep in his r-room. Heard him s-snoring a w-while ago.." Sungmin managed to whisper before latching his mouth over Kyuhyun's, kissing him deep and hard.





Kyuhyun supported Sungmin's weight in his arms effortlessly and he bumped the door to their room open with his hip.




Pausing only for a second to secure the lock on the door, Kyuhyun walked towards their kingsized bed shakily with Sungmin nibbling on a patch of his slender neck.

Pinning Sungmin down on the bed, Kyuhyun paused for a second to gaze down at Sungmin's flushed cheeks and heaving chest. He cradled Sungmin to his chest and hugged him tightly.




Sungmin clawed Kyuhyun's back and brought themselves even impossibly closer, their bodies rubbing in an ever so delicious way.


 



~~~~~~~~



 


 Pressing a gentle kiss to Sungmin's lips, Kyuhyun whispered while drawing up the blanket to cover Sungmin's bare body.




"Muffin, rest for a while,okay? I'll shower first."

Sungmin supported his weight on his elbows and raised himself up.





He gently Kyuhyun's cheek and answered,"Let's shower together Kyuu.."

"And no funny business,okay? I dont want to be tired when we will go out in the afternoon.." Sungmin continued nuzzling his cheek against Kyuhyun's chest as the latter scooped him up his arms and walked towards the bathroom.


 



"I could always carry you around,you know."Kyuhyun replied smugly while settling Sungmin beside the sink to adjust the temperature of the shower.

"Kyuuu.."Sungmin whined childishly and flailed his arms asking Kyuhyun to come closer.





Kyuhyun parted Sungmin's legs and stood inbetween them while placing his arms around Sungmin's waist and squeezing him tightly.


"Yes muffin?" Kyuhyun teased his breath ghosting over Sungmin's lips.






Sungmin exhaled shakily, "The w-water is on, K-kyuu.."


Kyuhyun chuckled lightly,"Well, Im about to kiss you and you're worried about the water?"





Tilting his head adorably Sungmin pouted causing Kyuhyun to smile affectionately,"Come on. Let's get you all cleaned up."

Sliding the glass door that seperated the shower from the toilet, Kyuhyun placed Sungmin down on the wet floor gently.




Sungmin sighed blissfully as the warm water fell on his sore muscles deliciously. He stretched  towards the stand and wrapped his fingers over a bottle of cherry blossom body gel.




Squirting some gel onto his palms Sungmin turned towards Kyuhyun and rubbed it across Kyuhyun's chest.

Kyuhyun mumbled softly, closing his eyes at the gentle ,"You're fingers feel so soft, muffin.."




~~~~~~

 




After having a hearty breakfast of scrambled eggs, toast with blueberry spread and a mug of freshly brewed green tea, the trio sighed contentedly.

Sandeul was feeling very cheerful. Sure, he had been really scared and shaken from his nightmare the previous night but cuddling to his Uncle Kyuu had been fun.




 And he also managed to sleep for a good five hours on his bed after he had been hit by a huge wave of sleepiness when he had finished his business at the washroom.

And then his Piggybunny had roused him out of sleep gently, his hair just like how his Ahra mommy would. And he liked that.


 




Sandeul his spoon coated with blueberry spread and asked cheerfully,"Where are we going today, Piggybunny?"


Raising his eyebrows in question,Sungmin turned towards Kyuhyun.





 Kyuhyun was in charge of their plans today and he had no clue about what they would be doing.

"Well, Kyuhyunnie?"




Kyuhyun scratched his neck slightly and answered,"How about we visit the aquarium? And then have a picnic lunch near Han River.."



Sandeul squealed,"I always wanted to go to the aquarium, Uncle Kyuu but daddy is scared of sharks.."

Kyuhyun's ears twitched at the unexpected piece of knowledge.




So, the horsie...Siwon was afraid of sharks? Interesting. Very very interesting.

 



~~~~~~~~

 

 



"Kyuhyunnie. You're going to butter the bread." Sungmin commanded while getting out the onion and cabbage from the refrigerator.

"And Sandeullie. You're gonna sit right here with a chocopie." Sungmin remarked scooping the lil duck into his arms and settling him down on the kitchen slab.





Kyuhyun whined,"Muffin. Why do I have to butter the bread and Sandeul here gets special treatment,hmm? You dont love me?"

Sungmin rolled his eyes and exclaimed," Kyuu.. You want me to give you a chocopie and lift you to the slab? Come on Kyunnie..you're such a baby."




Kyuhyun wrapped his arms around Sungmin's waist and bent to whisper in Sungmin's ear,"But..I'm your baby, right muffin?"


Sungmin flailed his arms and pushed Kyuhyun away from him. He squeaked embarresedly,"Kyuu. What's gotten into you today?"




Kyuhyun feingned innocence and simply shrugged his shoulders,"I'm really happy that's all."


Sungmin nudged Kyuhyun's shoulder's playfully,"Happy, huh?"



Raising the bread knife creepily Kyuhyun remarked," Extremely. After what happened yesterday and in the morning..."

"Yah. Cho Kyuhyun. Stop playing with the knife! You might cut yourself." Sungmin scolded.



 


Kyuhyun sighed before slicing the loaf of bread carefully," You're always scolding me muffin."

"But you love me anyway,right Kyuhyunnie?" Sungmin smiled while chopping the onions with ease.


 



Kyuhyun tickled Sungmin's sides lightly before pressing a soft kiss to Sungmin's cheek,"Of course I do. I really..really love my Sungmin."

"Cheesy Kyuu." Sungmin smiled before standing on his tip toes and pecking Kyuhyun's lips lovingly.



 



"I really..really love my Kyuhyunnie too."


"Good." Kyuhyun replied buoyantly while buttering a slice of bread.

 

 



"Now get back to work, my big baby. " Sungmin remarked while mixing the chopped onion and cabbage with sour cream and vinegar into a low bottomed vessel.


 

 



"Can I have another chocopie, Piggybunny? Sandeullie is still hungry." Sandeul chirped adorably swinging his legs to and fro. His chubby cheeks were coated with chocolate stains and crumbs.

"Now now lil duck. Too many sweets isnt good for your chubby body." Kyuhyun remarked teasingly placing the buttered slices of bread to Sungmin's reach.


 

 


"Owww...! Deullie why are you hitting me?" Kyuhyun protested as he jumped slightly to escape the reach of Sandeul's kicking legs.


"Piggybunny, Uncle Kyu is being mean to me." Sandeul complained cutely scrunching his nose.


 




Sungmin laughed heartily as he ruffled Sandeul's hair affectionately,"Kyuhyunnie is right you know.."

"Ha! See, Im always right!"


 



After narrowing his eyes at Kyuhyun who quickly looked away and proceeded to re-arrange the slices of bread onto the plate.


 



 Sungmin continued at a pouting Sandeul,"If you eat more now, you wont be hungry for Piggybunny's special lunch!"

"How about I give you a couple of strawberries to eat, hmmm?"




Sandeul nodded his head earnestly,"Strawberries are yummy too Piggybunny. Sandeullie wants strawberries."



 



"Kyuu. Strawberries. Now." Sungmin commanded before pinching Sandeul's cheek affectionately and turning back to the coleslaw mixture.


Kyuhyun protested," Muffin. Im still buttering the bread."




"Kyuu. The bread doesnot require to be buttered twice. Be my good boy and wash some strawberries for Sandeul? Please Kyuhyunnie?" Sungmin asked batting his eyelashes cutely.



Kyuhyun threw his hands up in the air and exclaimed," I give up. I cant say no to that face Min."

 

 

 



A couple of minutes later Sandeul was happily chomping on some red delicious strawberries humming in his own little world, completely caught up in the yummy sweetness of the strawberries.


Kyuhyun poked Sungmin's arm who was busy wrapping up the coleslaw sandwiches.

 



"Muffin. Share a strawberry with me?" he asked cheekily holding the fruit and pursing his lips into a kissy pout.



Sungmin whacked Kyuhyun's shoulder and scolded,"Sandeul is right there, Kyuhyunnie? What's gotten into you?"

Kyuhyun simply grinned smugly before popping the strawberry into his mouth and kissing Sungmin.



"Hummmphh." Sungmin squeaked as Kyuhyun bit his lower lip asking for access.




He opened his mouth slightly and Kyuhyun swirled the half of the strawberry into Sungmin's mouth and on his tongue slightly before withdrawing.


 He gently kissed Sungmin's lips twice before leaning back and looking down at his lover's moist lips and flushed cheeks.


 



Sungmin forced down the blush and spluttered hotly,"Y-yah. Cho Kyuhyun! W-what in t-the world!"

Kyuhyun fled and latched his lanky body to the still oblivious and drooling Sandeul busy piggying on the bowl of strawberries, without noticing what his Piggybunny and Uncle Kyuu were doing.

 

 



"Uncle Kyuu.Go away. Im not going to share my strawberries with you." Sandeul squirmed before pushing Kyuhyun away from him.


Sungmin pinched Kyuhyun's arm viciously while muttering indignantly,"This is for being so crazy.."

 

 



"Aww. Muffin." Kyuhyun whined trying to wrap his arms around Sungmin.



Sungmin sighed before patting Kyuhyun's back," Now start boiling some water for the spaghetti Kyuhyunnie.."


 


~~~~~~

 


An hour and a half later, Kyuhyun perched his chin on Sungmin's shoulders and spoke,"Is everything packed Min?"


Sungmin smiled softly and tilted his head slightly to look at Kyuhyun," Kyuhyunnie. Grab the box of sugar cookies, for me?"



 


Sandeul called out adorably from the drawing room where the lil duck was busy watching Adventures Of Piggybunny on the television.

"Uncle Kyuu... Can we leave yet?"


 



Kyuhyun hoisted the heavy picnic basket from the kitchen counter and plopped it beside the couch.

"Wear your shoes, Sandeullie. We're going to the aquarium." Kyuhyun exclaimed while helping Sungmin to untie the strings of the apron.



Sandeul screamed happily and galloped around the drawing room in circles, unable to contain his excitement. The lil duck had never been to an aquarium before and  he was thrilled about today's outing.

 


"Kyuu~" Sungmin called out before adjusting Kyuhyun's shirt collar properly.

"Always so messy." Sungmin teased his Kyuhyunnie before smoothening his palms over Kyuhyun's shirt.

 

 



Kyuhyun leaned closer to Sungmin and mumbled,"You're no different muffin. You've got a huge spot on your cheek covered with spaghetti sauce."

"Oh really? Arent you just making that up so that you can kiss me,hmm?" Sungmin replied skeptically eyeing his smirking lover.


 



"You know me so well.." Kyuhyun whispered before giving Sungmin's left cheek an open mouthed kissed.

Sungmin giggled adorably before replying,"Come on you big baby. Let's go to that aquarium!"

 



He bent down to help Sandeul who seemed to be struggling with the shoelaces,"Let me help you with that Sandeul."

 



"I love you Min.." Kyuhyun remarked glancing down at his Sungmin lovingly.


Sungmin smiled softly and after securing the the laces to Sandeul's shoes, he squeezed Kyuhyun's waist adoringly and replied,"I love you too Kyuhyunnie.."

 



~tbc

 

 

 


 

 

 

(A/N)

I am going to update to all my chaptered stories today.

 

This triple update is a present to my squishy adorable baby Cheesezard. Her birthday is on the 17th of July but I wont be at home to make updates then. So an early birthday present from your SantaClausOppa. Yes. I am a woman but Im still her SantaClausOppa XD

 

 

Do comment and upvote, alright? I would love to hear from everyone.

 

Have a nice day~! Until next time :))

~95anichan signing off <3