Chapter 3

When Sandeul Stays Over

 


 

 
Kyuhyun nuzzled his nose into Sungmin's cheek and pecked his lover's lips lovingly and slipped out of sheets.  He gently tucked in his small lover carefully into the warm comforter and smiled fondly when Sungmin whimpered slightly and cuddled into the pillow,"Good morning babe~"
 
 
Kyuhyun kissed Sungmin's forehead tenderly causing the sleeping man to smile softly in his sleep.He tiptoed out of their bedroom quietly and peeked into Sandeul's room. 
 
 
The little duck was drooling with his mouth slightly open, still dreamland.  Kyuhyun chuckled when Sandeul mumbled in his sleep,"Want blueberry yogurt..Sandeullie is hungry."
 
 
 
He slinked into the kitchen, thinking of taking the job of cooking the breakfast that morning. He had to make up to his sweet Sungmin after all.He peeked into the shelves and his eyes brightened when he came across the Pancake mixture box. Kyuhyun was a genius in school so figuring out the proportions of milk, sugar, water and the pancake mixture wasn't rocket science at all. 
 
 
He tied Sungmin's cute pink frilly apron around his waist with a laugh and switched on the stove. He patiently waited for the olive oil in the pan to heat up and then gingerly poured a small portion of the pancake batter on to the pan causing it to sizzle. 
 
He flipped the pancake twice and then sprinkled grated blueberry pieces on to the surface. He grinned in victory when the familiar brown texture appeared on the pancake, signifying that it was done.
 
 He decreased the flame and dexterously flipped the pancake into a porcelain plate. Kyuhyun was on his fifth pancake when the little duck waddled into the kitchen, rubbing sleep away from his eyes.
 
 
 
He yawned cutely, exposing his front tooth in the process,"Uncle Kyuu. It smells so delicious! What are you making? Sandeullie is hungry."
 
Just like how a moth is attracted to a source of light, Sandeul woke up brightly to the delicious aroma of pancakes and attracted to the delicious whiff of steaming hot pancakes, he got out of bed in a hurry. 
 
 
Hungry and curious. 
 
 
 
Kyuhyun jumped slightly at the interruption. He clutched his chest in relief, so it wasn't Sungmin. His surprise hadn't been ruined. Phew! He smiled softly at Sandeul's inquisitive eyes,"Blueberry Pancakes!"
 
Before Sandeul could squeal out in excitement and disturb Sungmin's sleep, Kyuhyun clamped his palm onto the little duck's mouth, effectively shutting him up. 
 
 
 
"Eeeew~ Sandeullie! Why would you my palm?" protested Kyuhyun detaching his hand from Sandeul's mouth. 
 
He wiped away Sandeul's saliva on the apron and thwacked Sandeul's head lightly. "You have to be quiet,okay Deullie? Uncle Kyuu is gonna surprise his Sungminnie with a special morning breakfast! So hush, little duck." Kyuhyun whispered quietly into Sandeul's ears.
 
 
Understanding infiltered Sandeul's expression and he whispered in a not-so-soft voice,"Can I help too,Uncle Kyuu? Sandeullie wants to help.."
 
 
Kyuhyun narrowed his eyes and spoke judgingly,"Help? More like help to finish of all the blueberries! Nuh uh~ Sandeullie.."
 
 
 
Sandeul pouted cutely, his eyebrows scrunched into a frown,"But Sandeullie wants to do something too!"
 
Kyuhyun replied thoughtfully,"Hmm.. Well, Sandeullie can be a good boy and make his bed. And afterwards we shall squeeze some oranges for orange juice and then my Sungminnie's surprise will be all set! How do you feel about that?"
 
 
 
Sandeul grinned brightly in response. Showing his chubby thumbs to Kyuhyun in a thumbs up sign, he ran to his room excitedly without saying anything. 
 
Kyuhyun bit back a smile that threatened to creep upon his lips. Sandeul was such a sweet obedient child. Ahra Noona and Siwon horsie ahem... hyung had brought him up well. And now the little duck was a complete darling and the apple of his eye.
 
 
So half an hour later, Kyuhyun had arranged blueberry pancakes, poached eggs and a tall glass of freshly squeezed orange juice on a cute tray with bunny prints over it. Sandeul had run off to the bathroom to do potty ahem..his morning duties .
 
 
And Kyuhyun bumped the bedroom door with his hip and balanced the tray, careful not to spill anything.
 
He placed the tray containing the delicious treat on the bedside table and crouched towards Sungmin's sleeping form,"My precious sweet bunny~ Wake up."
 
 
Kyuhyun peppered Sungmin's face with loving kisses. He placed his lips on Sungmin's baby soft cheeks and gave them an open mouth kiss.  Just as he pressed his lips lightly against Sungmin's , the latter woke up and blinked cutely at Kyuhyun.
 
 
"Kyuhyun-ah!"
 
 
Sungmin wound his arm around Kyuhyun's nape with a dorky grin on his face. He brought Kyuhyun closer to him and collided his bow shaped lips with Kyuhyun's plump full ones into a feverish kiss.
 
The two lost count of time as they engaged themselves into a passionate lip-lock.  Sungmin pulled Kyuhyun towards himself and the latter rested his body above Sungmin's caging him into a warm embrace.
 
Kyuhyun murmured against Sungmin's lips,"Good morning Sungminnie~"
 
 
 
Sungmin simply groaned at the tremor against his lips and pulled Kyuhyun closer and murmured running his fingers into Kyuhyun's soft brown curls. He whispered, his voice still husky from sleep,"Kyuhyunnie..."
 
 
 
Kyuhyun pressed a loving kiss to Sungmin's milky white neck and nibbled on the sweet flesh leaving a red mark, causing the flushed male underneath him to arch and moan softly into his ear.  Nuzzling his face into Sungmin's neck, that had a delightful smell of his cherry blossoms perfume, Kyuhyun mumbled ,"I have a surprise for my Minnie-ming-min ~"
 
 
 
 
Sungmin blinked curiously and murmured against Kyuhyun's lips,"What is it Kyuuu?"
 
Kyuhyun pecked Sungmin's lips before bringing the latter into a sitting postion.  Placing Sungmin into his lap, he murmured huskily massaging Sungmin's waist tenderly,"I prepared breakfast today...."
 
 
Sungmin teasingly replied,"Oh really?"
 
 
 
Kyuhyun breathed against Sungmin's ears,"Yeah~ I made your favorite blueberry pancakes"
 
 
Sungmin flushed feeling Kyuhyun's warm breath on his ear and asked hopefully,"Poached eggs?"
 
 
 
Kyuhyun chuckled lightly,"How can I forget that,babe?"
 
 
 
Sungmin's eyes sparkled delightfully and he leaned against Kyuhyun's warm chest and sighed blissfully,"I love you Kyuhyunnie~"
 
 
Kyuhyun turned Sungmin around slightly and looked into his lover's eyes tenderly,"I did say that I'll make it up too you, right? I love you too babe~"
 
 
Sungmin tried hopefully,"And how about you tell me-"
 
 
Kyuhyun shook his head in disbelief, already knowing what Sungmin was going to ask him. "I'm not gonna tell you my secret of making perfect poached eggs Sungmin!"
 
 
Sungmin whined cutely,"But Kyuuu~"
 
Kyuhyun obstinately shook his head,"I'm not falling for that again.." Sungmin slyly rubbed his fingers over Kyuhyun's exposed collarbone in a seductive manner,"How about now?"
 
 
Kyuhyun grabbed Sungmin's hand, stopping his lover's naughty ministrations and groaned,"Not a chance..."
 
 
He explained after brushing back hair from Sungmin's forehead,"If I tell you, it wont be Kyuhyun's special anymore."
 
 
Sungmin sighed and pecked Kyuhyun's lips tenderly "Alright my big baby~"
 
Kyuhyun just hugged Sungmin, squeezing him tightly into a bear hug. Sungmin grinned joyfully at Kyuhyun's childish display of affection and turned towards the mouth watering spread on the tray. 
He stretched his arms forwards, towards the bedside table and childishly motioned for the food, his eyes sparkling at the familiar bunny print on the tray. 
 
 
 
He whined slightly, not wanting to get up from Kyuhyun's lap but craving for the food at the same time.
 
Kyuhyun understood Sungmin's comical actions and released his arms around Sungmin's.  He hopped from the bed and placed the tray on the bed.  Before Sungmin could grab the fork and Kyuhyun stopped him,"Nuh-uh, Sungmin, you cant eat without brushing your teeth.."
 
 
Sungmin whined in protest,"Kyuu, just this once...."
 
 
 
Kyuhyun smirked,"You're supposed to be a nurse, what sort of practise are you implementing on yourself, huh? Nurse Minnie?"
 
 
 
Sungmin sighed impatiently and sulked, folding his arms over his pink bunny printed pajamas cutely.Kyuhyun pinched Sungmin's pink cheek affectionately and in one swift motion, gathered Sungmin into his arms and lifted him up protectively. 
 
"Kyuuuuuuuuuuu~", Sungmin shrieked in surprise, suddenly finding himself into Kyuhyun's familiar hold all of a sudden and looked up.  Kyuhyun just smiled reasuringly at him and walked towards the bathroom. 
 
 
He gently let go of his arms around Sungmin's waist. But chuckled when Sungmin adamantly refused to let go of his grip around Kyuhyun's nape,"My big baby." 
 
 
Kyuhyun wrapped his arms around Sungmin again with a laugh and held the stubborn pouting male again into his arms resulting in a delighted kiss on his cheeks.  Kyuhyun cradled Sungmin adoringly who clinged onto him like a child. He tenderly placed Sungmin beside the sink and kissed his lips, muffling the whines of protest about the body seperation, from Sungmin. 
 
 
Kyuhyun reached for the pink toothbrush and after  squirting some toothpaste onto the bristles of the toothbrush, brought it closer to Sungmin's swollen red lips from all the kissing, and coaxed his childishly adorable lover to open his lips,"Open up babe."
 
Sungmin smiled happily, accepting the toothbrush and brushed his teeth while staring adoringly at Kyuhyun the whole time.  They were both so blessed to have each other. 
 
 
 
After gargling and spitting out the toothpaste foam, Sungmin wiped his lips with the sleeve of his pajamas and looked at Kyuhyun expectantly,"Kyuhyunnie."
 
Kyuhyun sighed, knowing lazy Sungmin's unexpressed wish of being carried back into their room again. 
 
 
 
He gladly obliged to his Sungmin's demand and wound his lanky arms around Sungmin again, causing the latter to giggle cutely in appreciation. 
 
Kyuhyun pretended to huff and puff at Sungmin's weight causing the latter to pout. He plopped Sungmin onto their bed gently and Sungmin tugged Kyuhyun's arm with force causing Kyuhyun to straddle his waist. 
 
 
 
"Kyuhyun-ah, I love you."
 
 
 
They grinned  looking into each other tenderly,their eyes mirroring emotions of love and passion. 
 
Sungmin abruptly pushed Kyuhyun away, who was lowering his head to lean in for another kiss. Kyuhyun groaned, rubbing his sore from the fall, and scrunched his eyebrows questioningly at Sungmin who seemed to be looking at their bedroom door.
 
 
Understanding spread across his face,seeing Sandeul grinning innocently at them before rushing inside.
 
Sungmin glanced apologetically at Kyuhyun while being tightly hugged by the little duck who flung himself over Sungmin after leaping over his Uncle Kyuu's form on the cold wooden floor.
 
 
 Kyuhyun huffed cutely in mock annoyance and mouthed to Sungmin,"I'll get you later.."
 
 
Sungmin chuckled tightening his arms around Sandeul who settled comfortably into his lap.Kyuhyun slipped out of the bedroom, and walked to the kitchen to bring his and Sandeul's share of pancakes and poached eggs.
 
He arranged another tray in a matter of minutes and walked into the bedroom with a satisfied smile arched over his lips. Sandeul chattered happily,"I squeezed half an orange for your juice,Piggybunny! Sandeullie also tidied bed, Piggybunny. Arent I a good boy?"
 
 
Sungmin smiled fondly at the happy toddler and replied kissing Sanduel's cheek affectionately,"Of course you are Sanduellie~ My Deullie is the best after all!"
 
 
Sandeul giggled cutely and then hurriedly got down from Sungmin's lap seeing Kyuhyun bringing the tray. He leapt out of the bed and bounced happily looking up with hungry eyes at Kyuhyun who smirked while placing the tray on the table besides Sungmin's. 
 
Kyuhyun's heart soared joyfully at the moans of appreciation and content from his favorite boys. He bit back a smile when Sungmin and Sandeul ate messily. It was uncanny how similar the duo's eating habits were.
 
 
 He resisted pecking Sungmin's lips which were smeared with cream. He instead opted for wiping it off with his finger. Kyuhyun his finger while glancing suggestively at the startled Sungmin who blushed and pinched Kyuhyun's waist naughtily.
 
 
 
After finishing up each and every morsel of the delicious food, Kyuhyun sighed blissfully and decided to have a quick shower before he left for work.  Leaving Sungmin who had Sandeul engaged into a tickle battle on the bed, he ran inside the bathroom before any of the two boys decided to gang up on him.
 
Kyuhyun donned on his suit after showering and went to the kitchen where Sungmin was cleaning the dishes from breakfast with a cheerful smile on his lips.
 
"Sungmin-ah help", He tugged Sungmin's sleeve innocently and Sungmin turned around and sighed, already knowing what Kyuhyun was demanding. 
 
He wiped his dripping hands on the apron before knotting Kyuhyun's tie with his experienced fingers. Kyuhyun glanced adoringly at Sungmin who put out his pink tongue cutely and his eyebrows scrunched up in concentration. 
 
 
This was like a daily ritual for them.
 
 
 
After he was done, Kyuhyun kissed his cheek in appreciation and bade him farewell, knowing that it would be extremly difficult for him to leave for work if he kissed Sungmin's oh-so-delicious and irresistable lips.
 
 
Sandeul was occupied with watching his favorite cartoon on the television, Adventures of Piggybunny. 
 
Sungmin bit back a smile that threatened to creep upon his lips seeing Sandeul giggle and laugh incontrollably. He was vacuuming the carpet when his cellphone rang.  Curious about who would call him so early in the morning, he switched off the vacuum cleaner and reached for the phone on the kitchen counter. 
 
Pressing the answering button,he brought the phone to his ear only to be met up with a high pitched voice. Sungjin. It was Sungmin's seventeen year old brother,Sungjin calling. 
 
 
"Hyuuunggg~"Sungjin whined what seemed to be in misery.
 
Sungmin asked Sungjin cautiously,"What's the matter, Sungjinnie?"
 
 
 
Sungjin sighed sadly and spoke,"Hyung, you remember the cellphone you bought me for excelling in school last term?"
 
 
Sungmin hummed recalling how proud he had been of his little Sungjin for getting the highest score in and topping in more than five subjects.  He had been so happy about it that he had given Sungjin a cellphone that seemed to be so popular among the teenagers these days. 
 
 
He wondered about it,"So what's wrong Sungjinie?"
 
 
Sungjin whined,"The screen got shattered, Hyung!"
 
 
Sungmin was surprised knowing that Sungjin took care of his things pretty well,"Really? How did that happen?"
 
 
Sungjin sobbed,"Me and Jongjin were wrestling and my phone was on the bed and a-and.."
 
 
Sungmin hurriedly spoke before his little brother could have a mental breakdown. The cellphone was Sungjin's prized possesion and he greatly treasured it since it was a present from Sungmin after all.
 
 
 
"Jinnie-ah, don't cry."
 
 
Sungjin answered, his voice breaking,"But H-hyung...."
 
 
 
Sungmin cooed into the phone,"I'll buy you another phone,okay?"
 
 
 
Sungjin protested,"B-but.."
 
 
"I know with how much care you normally take and I trust you you so I have no problems in buying you another one, so just stop crying? And how are you calling me,Jinnie?"
 
 
 
"Hyung,I borrowed Jongjin's cellphone." 
 
 
 
Sungmin spoke teasingly,"Aaaah!"
 
 
 
Sungjin stuttered,"We are just friends Sungmin Hyung."
 
 
Sungmin replied,"Uhh,suuure~"
 
 
"Just Friends who happen to be roomates and someone has a tiny crush.." Sungmin teasingly added.
 
 
 
Sungjin denied,"C-crush..? There is n-no c-crush!"
 
 
 
Sungmin facepalmed at the two stubborn kids who obviously liked each other. He could immediately see the sparks after observing how the two 'friends'  blushed and stuttered when Sungmin had visited Sungjin at his school campus.
 
He sighed,"Just man up and ask him already out already! Dont be such a wimp! Its not expected from a Lee! Or do you want your Hyung to ask him for you?"
 
 
"A small little phonecall and you're set..."Sungmin continued teasingly.
 
 
 
Sungjin squealed indignantly,"Hyung, you'll do no such thing! Promise me that!"
 
 
Sungmin feigned innocence,"What thing?"
 
 
Sungjin whined pitifully,"I can handle it, so just go make out with Kyuhyun Hyung and don't tease me!"
 
 
"YAH!!"
 
 
"I love you Hyung, gotta go.." he replied hurriedly before hanging up.
 
 
 
Sungmin chuckled lightly and shook his head in disbelief. His little brother will always be a baby. Placing the phone on the kitchen counter,he looked up and noticed Sandeul was missing. The little duck wasnt sitting on the couch. Where could he be?
 
 
Sungmin's eyes widened seeing a trail of chocolate wrappings on the floor.
 
 
Already have a brief idea about what he would be expecting, he followed the trail upto the guestroom, where Sandeul slept in last night. With both of his hands perched on his waist, Sungmin swung open the door with a stern expression on his face.
 
Someone was in trouble...
 
 
 

 

 

(A/N)
 
Just random rambling , my dad got me like 7 cups of Blueberry yogurt and I am in heaven.  In case you havent already noticed, I love blueberry, like so much! So I'm super duper happy right now and maybe a lil high on sugar xD And I'm supposed to be 18 trololol~ And no, I didnt eat them all at once xD Im a squirrel so I like to save some for later  :3
 
Okay.
 
 ~95anichan  <33
 
 
 
 
 
27/04/2013