Chapter 5

When Sandeul Stays Over



"Kyuhyun. Are you sure about this?" Sungmin asked worriedly his eyes widening in surprise.

Kyuhyun smiled gently and murmured his fingers over Sungmin's arms in reassurance, 
"Don't you worry muffin. I want to spend more time with you and lil duckkie. I'm sure Zhoumi can handle everything for a week."
 


Kyuhyun beamed as Sungmin leaned into his touch and whispered into his lover's ear sensually," And we have a lot to catch up on.."

Sungmin flushed darkly and whined,"Kyuhyun not here~"
 


Kyuhyun dipped his fingers to Sungmin's bottom and squeezed him shamelessly," Its been two days since we have made love,muffin.. And I think that's way too long."


Sungmin gasped lightly and bit back a moan as he felt Kyuhyun's administrations on his voluptuous . "Kyuu.. Not here" he mumbled trying to calm down his accelerating heart before he could get completely aroused.



 


Kyuhyun breathed in to Sungmin's sweet cherry blossom perfume and mumbled, his tongue a stripe on Sungmin's milky white neck. "What's wrong muffin? Deullie is web-chatting with Noona and we.."

 


"Can. Do.This." Kyuhyun purred.
 

 

Sungmin turned around desperately and latched his mouth to Kyuhyun and kissed him deeply.

 

 


Sandeul was resting on his tummy underneath Kyuhyun's desk while chattering with his Ahra mommy through skype cheerfully . So the lil duck was oblivious about the duo engaged into a passionate lip-lock just meters away from him.
 



Once.

 

Twice.

 



Kyuhyun's hands roamed everywhere up Sungmin's back. Sungmin moaned wantonly in response and clutched Kyuhyun's waist firmly. Kyuhyun brushed against Sungmin's gorgeous lips and murmured,"I missed you muffin. And I love you so freaking much."

 


Sungmin exhaled shakily and answered," I love you too, Kyuhyun." And with that he kissed Kyuhyun harder, deeper, with a fervent urgent need he had never known before.

Kyuhyun tore his lips from Sungmin's for air, only to bury his lips to Sungmin's slender neck, along his collarbone, up his chin and cheeks and leaving Sungmin gasping for oxygen. Sungmin wove his fingers around Kyuhyun's luscious tresses and pulled his lover back to his lips.




Nibbling, and biting.

 

 



Sandeul squealed happily, breaking Kyuhyun and Sungmin apart with a disgruntled moan. Both of them heaved, clutching each other closely,  breathing in sharply.

Sungmin tiptoed and pecked Kyuhyun's lips murmuring we'll-continue-later-tonight and smoothened Kyuhyun's suit with his palm and sighed as Kyuhyun's arm rested on his waist aimlessly.
 Sandeul poked his head from behind Kyuhyun's desk and flailed his arms excitedly towards his Piggybunny and Uncle Kyuu, demanding their attention.

 


"Uncle Kyuu~ Mommy is eating blueberry yogurt with daddy. Can we go for some today?" he asked adorabaly batting his eyelashes, causing Sungmin to exchange amused looks with Kyuhyun.


 

Sungmin chuckled lightly as Sandeul pouted with his eyebrows scrunched together as his mommy's don't-bully-my-Sungminnie-and-Kyubaby-Sandeullie echoed through the speakers of Kyuhyun's personal laptop. Kyuhyun plopped on his tummy, wriggling against Sandeul childishly and stared at the screen where Ahra was busy piggying on blueberry yogurt with the horsie.... Siwon.




He waved awkwardly and mumbled," Noona.."

Ahra chirped happily," Kyubaby~ How are you? I hope you havent been going too hard on my Sungminnie?"


 

 

Kyuhyun yelped embarassedly and hastened to cover the confused little duck's ears,"N-noona. What are you saying? And he's mine. Not yours. Only mine. Cho Kyuhyun's property."

Ahra rolled her eyes and scoffed," Posssessive brat."





Sungmin pressed a loving kiss to Kyuhyun's soft sweet-smelling tresses and settled beside Kyuhyun, wrapping an arm around Kyuhyun's shoulder and leaning into him. 
"Ahra Noona.. How have you been?" he asked affectionately.

 



Ahra squealed and accidently threw a bit of blueberry yogurt over Siwon's shades in excitement, causing Kyuhyun to guffaw boistrously. And Sungmin automatically wacked Kyuhyun's head lightly earning muffled owww-Ming-that-hurts from the male.



After handing her husband a couple of tissue sheets and muttering apologies meekly, Ahra answered," So.. I hope you haven't been corrupting my baby duckkie with your overdriven hormones Kyubaby."




Sungmin flushed darkly reminiscing how Kyuhyun had his hands roaming all over his body just a couple of minutes ago.
Kyuhyun groaned into Sungmin's shoulder and retorted hotly,"We're doing no such thing, Noona. Stop teasing me!"




Sungmin giggled lightly as he patted Kyuhyun's soft hair affectionately while Ahra beamed back at him.




After a few more heated squabbles and teasing, the trio resting on their tummies bade farewell to Ahra Noona and Siwon. 
Kyuhyun snarkily clicked the call end button as Siwon was smiling at them and opening his mouth to say something. He grinned in victory and mentally patted himself on the shoulder for his cleverness.




Sungmin and Sandeul looked at Kyuhyun incrediously before launching themselves on the poor man and bringing Kyuhyun to a tickle attack. With a warrior cry that scared the crap out of Zhoumi outside, Kyuhyun lunged out of Sungmin and Sandeul's prodding fingers and rushed around the cabin.
 

"Kyaaaaaaa~!"



Sungmin stood up hastily and screamed playfully launching himself on Kyuhyun, causing the couple to fall on the carpeted floor with a thud.  
Kyuhyun groaned as Sungmin's lips accidentally brushed against his own. He was having a mental battle between the devil Kyu that told him to kiss Sungmin senselessly and the angel Kyu that preached him not to in the presence of a gaping Sandeul.




Well, before the devil Kyu could work out on his lascivious thoughts, Sungmin pressed his palms over Kyuhyun's chest and straddled him, grinning cheekily at the obvious promiscuous gaze in Kyuhyun's amber orbs.

Kyuhyun breathed in shakily, clutching Sungmin's hips firmly.



Just one kiss.


That's all he needed.




Sungmin squirmed against Kyuhyun's hold and then exhaled sharply as he was pulled down, his nose colliding with Kyuhyun's broad chest. Kyuhyun dipped his fingers to Sungmin's chin and tilted him up and stared into Sungmin's eyes that held childlike innocence, mirth and love. For him.



He pecked the tip of Sungmin's nose fondly and chuckled as Sungmin squeaked and blushed in surprise. He raised both of their bodies up and rested Sungmin on his lap, brushing away the hair strands from Sungmin's forehead affectionately before kissing Sungmin's temple lovingly.





Sandeul squealed cutely and rattled excitedly," Uncle Kyuu, Piggybunny. Let's eat blueberry yogurt. Pweaaase?"



Raising Sungmin and himself to their feet, Kyuhyun ruffled Sandeul's hair affectionately and answered," Alright Sandeul. We'll go to Cocoberry now and get you some blueberry yogurt, kay?"


With shimmering eyes Sandeul gazed up at Kyuhyun and asked excitedly,"With crumbled cookies and brownies and choco chips? "

Sungmin bit back a laugh and answered," Of course, Sandeullie..Anything you want."


 


~~~~~~~~~~

 



After making sure his Sungmin was bundled up snugly in the pink woollen overcoat, Kyuhyun intertwined their fingers and lead them out of the office.

 

Sandeul wrapped up in a yellow sweater and a matching scarf with little duck prints decorating the fabric clutched Sungmin's other hand and skipped excitedly beside his Piggybunny.
 

 


He was going to eat blueberry yogurt today.

 

Kya kya~




Zhoumi saluted Kyuhyun playfully as they passed by the lobby earning cute giggles from Sandeul.



Swinging his arms to and fro, Sandeul pulled Sungmin forwards, eager to start piggying on blueberry yogurt. He secretly wished that his Uncle Kyuu would keep gawking at Piggybunny so that he could spirit away Kyuhyun's share of blueberry yogurt.

 



After a lot of childish screaming by Sandeul to his Uncle Kyuuu to drive-faster-and-stop-making-cuckoo-faces-at-Sungmin and protests from Kyuhyun that he absolutely-wasnt-staring-at-Sungmin and the knowing smirks from Sungmin. They reached the yogurt place safely.




Leaving Sandeul to Kyuhyun, Sungmin hastily mumbled," It's on me."

And rushed to the counter before Kyuhyun could make any moves of deterring him. Kyuhyun sighed and gazed fondly as Sungmin bowed twice apologetically after accidently bumping into a server while walking to the counter.




He gently grabbed Sandeul who was about to wander inquisitively into the crowd. He lead them into a booth and slide into the plush red seat. After mumbling that he would get to sit next to Sungmin today, he grinned triumphantly at Sandeul who meekly nodded and swung his legs.

 

Kyuhyun relaxed into the seat and watched Sungmin pay the cashier and smiling politely at the old lady behind him before walking away from the counter.

 




He smiled fondly as Sungmin's eyes wandered all around the yogurt place before spotting him. Sungmin's eyes glimmered brightly on locating his Kyuhyunnie waving at him and he radiated  dazzlingly walking towards Kyuhyun and Sandeul.


Seeing the blueberry yogurt, Sandeul hastened towards Sungmin, almost slamming his head to an old man's cane and then clinged to Sungmin's leg avariciously, with a bit of drool threatening to escape the side of his mouth.


 



"Blueberry yogurt. Piggybunny~" Sandeul mumbled hazily.


Kyuhyun laughed before taking the tray from Sungmin's arms and leading Sungmin and a dazed Sandeul to the booth.


 




Sandeul howled gleefully as he peered into the tray containing the cups of blueberry yogurt.

"Piggybunny! You got me two cups of blueberry yogurt. Ohmygosh. I love you."




Sungmin sank into the seat beside Kyuhyun and beamed," Sandeullie has been a very good boy..So this is a double treat for you lil duck."

Kyuhyun mumbled sensually , his warm breath ghosting over Sungmin's ear," Havent I been a good boy too, muffin? I want my reward too."

 


 
Sungmin crimsoned and swatted Kyuhyun's hand that loomed over his inner thighs.

He hissed indignantly,"Cho Kyuhyun~"


 


Kyuhyun wrapped his arm over Sungmin shoulders and pulled the smaller male to his chest.He stole a kiss from Sungmin's pouting lips and replied cheekily," Yes. Lee-Sung-Min~?"


Sungmin shook his head in disbelief and settled back into Kyuhyun's broad shoulders.


 



Kyuhyun's eyes were fixed on Sungmin as the latter the creamy yogurt from the pink spoon entrancingly, completely oblivious to his better half's piercing gaze.

Meanwhile Sandeul rubbed his chubby hands together and thought sneakily seeing his Uncle Kyuu's state ,'Three cups of Blueberry yogurt? Alright!"


 



Sungmin put down his spoon and huffed,"Cho Kyuhyun. Stop staring at me!"

Kyuhyun grinned smugly and sang," Can't help it muffin. You're way too gorgeous."

 

 



"You're insane Kyuu. Completely loco."  Sungmin mumbled half-heartedly, trying to control the crimson shade that threatened to brush his cheeks.

"Muffin~ Have you always been this cute, or did you have to work at it?"

 

 



Sungmin cradled his flushed face into his arms and whined," Kyuuu~"
 

 


Sandeul shrugged uninterestedly.

Yeah.

Blueberry yogurt is way more important than trying to understand what were his Piggybunny and Uncle Kyuu were talking about. He dint want to confuse his innocent mind more, so blueberry yogurt it is!


 



Kyuhyun nudged Sungmin's shoulder affectionately and whispered," Come on muffin. Eat up."

Sungmin blinked cutely, looking at Kyuhyun with his wide doe shaped eyes.

 



He stared at the pink spoon in Kyuhyun's hand and brought Kyuhyun's hand towards his lips and the treat cutely.

Kyuhyun ruffled Sungmin's hair and chuckled," Do you like it muffin?"


 


Sungmin shoved some blueberry yogurt down Kyuhyun's throat and smiled innocently,"Its delicious."

 

 


After a lot of whining from Sandeul saying that he wanted another serving of blueberry yogurt since his Uncle Kyuu had shared his portion with Piggybunny so he failed to steal Uncle Kyuu's cup.

 

Unfair.


Sungmin and Kyuhyun sighed and looked at each other helplessly as Sandeul wrapped his chubby arms on his chest and sulked, refusing to leave the booth.


Kyuhyun tried," Deullie, we'll come here tomorrow~ Let's go home,alright?"

"No." Sandeul whined stubbornly.

 

 



Sungmin sneaked behind the lil duck and scooped him up, into his arms and answered," Kyuhyunnie is gonna take us out tomorrow Sandeullie. Dont be stubborn Deullie-ah.You're my good boy,right? Are you gonna make your Piggybunny sad?"


Sandeul immediately stopped struggling and shook his head worriedly," No. Sandeullie doesnt want Piggybunny to be sad.  Sandeullie will be a good boy and listen to Piggybunny."


 

 


Sungmin chuckled at Kyuhyun's awestruck face and he winked at him before replying," Alright. Let's go home, Sandeul. We did have a long day today~"
 



Kyuhyun marched behind Sungmin as he walked out of the yogurt place with Sandeul in his arms and sighed in admiration," Muffin. You're amazing."

Sungmin laughed and answered knowingly," I know Kyuu. I know."


 

 


On reaching home, Kyuhyun shooed Sungmin away from the kitchen, saying that he would handle dinner that night.

"Just sit tight, muffin. I'll make you the most wonderful and delicious Kyuhyunnie's Special Love Dinner~!"

 

 

 


Rolling his eyes, Sungmin sat on the couch with a thick textbook in his arms, the head nurse Chullie Hyung had asked all the nurses to read and memorise a dissertation, since the hospital had been closed for a week for renovtations. It was sort of an assignment for them.

 

 

Fail to do it? You'll face the wrath of the Kim Heechul.

 

And that ain't pretty.

 




With black chic glasses perched on his nose and a pink pencil inbetween his fingers, Sungmin read through the text, keeping an eye out for what his Kyuhyunnie was doing in the kitchen.


Sandeullie was sleeping on his tummy near Sungmin's feet and was playing with his toy car and spaceship cheerfully.


 

 


After an hour, Kyuhyun poked his head from the kitchen and called out," Muffin.. Dinner will be ready in two~"


Sungmin hummed, underlining a paragraph in the dissertation.

"Do you need help, babe?
"

 



"Just sit tight Muffin~ I'll handle it!" Kyuhyun answered hastily from the kitchen. Ten minutes later, a flour covered Kyuhyun emmerged from the kitchen.


Shephard's pie and tossed greek salad with delicious chicken broth.

 



Kyuhyun smirked smugly seeing the pleased look on Sandeul's chubby face and Sungmin's admiration.

 

Aaah~ Internet is a wonderful discovery to mankind.

 


~~~~~~~~~~
 

 


After tucking Sandeul into the bed, Kyuhyun kissed the baby duck's forehead affectionately and ruffled his hair.

Sungmin stood at the doorstep, loving how gentle and caring his Kyuhyunnie was. He sighed longingly, thinking about how great a father Kyuhyun would be in the future.
 

 


"Hey~ Penny for your thoughts?" Kyuhyun whispered softly, hooking his thumb to Sungmin's belt loops and pressing them closer.
 

 


Sungmin shook his head and smiled," I love you Kyuu~"

Kyuhyun lead Sungmin to their shared bedroom and mumbled softly," I love you too Muffin~"

 



"Kyuu~?"


"What is it Muffin~?" Kyuhyun answered tucking a lock of brown hair behind Sungmin's ear gently.




Sungmin whispered in a low sensual voice," Kyuu~?  I'm afraid of the dark... Will you sleep with me tonight?"

Kyuhyun chuckled lightly and reached for the hem of Sungmin's shirt,"With pleasure~"
 

 

 


Sungmin shuddered slightly as the cold air suddenly fluttered on his bare chest.


Kyuhyun pressed his lips over Sungmin's collarbone and whispered,"You leave me so..breathless~"

 



Sungmin bit back a moan as he felt Kyuhyun's lips working on his chest, whispering sweet nothings against his skin..

"You keep... drowning me in your love~" Kyuhyun murmured before latching on Sungmin's pale neck and on the skin.

 



Sungmin arched his back gracefully as he felt Kyuhyun's nimble fingers bustling on the button of his jeans.

"You like this baby?" Kyuhyun breathed out shakily.

 



Sungmin whimpered lightly against Kyuhyun's plump lips,"Ngghh.. Y-yes..."
 

 


~~~~~~~~~~~~
 

 


Clothes strewn all around the cold wooden floor.

Kyuhyun cradled Sungmin into his chest delicately, before wrapping the comforters around their bare bodies. And the cold air soon lulled them into sleep with tiredness soaking their muscles....

 



A few hours later later, Kyuhyun woke up with a start feeling really very thirsty. He reached out to the bedside gingerly, so as not to disturb Sungmin snuggled across his chest.

He groaned as his fingers met nothing.....but air.

 

 

He clenched his eyes shut, mentally reprimanding himself for forgetting to place a glass of water before sleeping.
 

He detached himself from Sungmin, his movements gentle and controlled.

 

 

 

 

He sighed softly as he planted himself on the wooden floor. Wrapping up a crimson robe around himself, Kyuhyun kissed Sungmin's temple softly. And walked stealthily out of their bedroom and switched on the light switch of the kitchen.
 


He slowly poured himself a glass of water and then gazed out of the window, sighing blissfully as the night air enveloped him into a delicious coldness.
 

 


A sudden whimper made him turn around, completely startled. With tears pouring down his chubby cheeks, Sandeul waddled out of the guestroom and latched to his Uncle Kyuu's leg.

Kyuhyun widened his eyes in surprise and crouched down to Sandeul's height.

 

 

 


"U-uncle Kyuu~ I'm s-scared.." Sandeul sobbed softly.

"I w-want my m-mommy."

 



Kyuhyun scooped up the baby duck into his arms and embraced the child protectively.He rubbed his hands across Sandeul's back comfortingly.
 

 


"It was just a bad dream Sandeul." He spoke soothingly Sandeul's hair softly.

"Im s-scared Uncle K-kyuu."

 



"You want to talk about it?" Kyuhyun asked comfortingly, rocking Sandeul to and fro gently in his arms.

"There w-was this b-big spider. A-and I wanted to r-run away but s-spider w-webs were e-every where. Sandeullie d-doesnt like s-spiders Uncle K-kyuu.." Sandeul whimpered against the fabric of Kyuhyun's robe.

 

 


Kyuhyun gently pressed a kiss to Sandeul's forehead and brought the glass of water to the baby duck's trembling lips, coaxing him to take a sip of water.

After Sandeul stopped sobbing, Kyuhyun spoke while drawing aimless patterns on Sandeul's tummy.

 

 


"You know Sandeul~ Fear is not real." Kyuhyun spoke slowly.

Sandeul blinked innocently at his Uncle Kyuu and answered in a small almost inaudible voice," It's n-not?"

 



Kyuhyun smiled softly before continuing,"Fear is merely a product of thoughts you create...Here."

Pointing to Sandeul's forehead gently, Kyuhyun assured the baby duck." In your mind..Sandeul."

 



Sandeul gazed hopefully at Kyuhyun snuggling onto Kyuhyun's warmth and answered," Really?"

 

 


Kyuhyun Sandeul's hair tenderly and continued," Fear is a choice..."

"You can either choose to listen to it or you can be brave.. And stand up to it."

 


 


Sandeul whimpered slightly," B-but spiders a-are really s-scary Uncle Kyuu~"

"Sandeul-ah~ Why would you be afraid of something when you're hundred times its size?"  Kyuhyun asked gently.

 



"They are probably more scared of you, Deullie~"

"Really?"

 

 


Sandeul visibly lightened at Kyuhyun's words and he sighed cuddling to his Uncle Kyuu," Sandeullie will try not to be scared of Mr. Spider."

 

 


~~~~~~~~~~~~
 



Sungmin woke up with a start feeling the familiar comforting warmth...well, missing.
 

 


He mumbled while pouting his lips sleepily, "Kyuhyunnie~?"

He gingerly sat up on the bed and looked around the room, wondering where did his Kyuhyunnie disappear to.

 

 



He wrapped a pink robe around his bare body and cringed as he felt his sore muscles protesting as he planted himself on the cold wooden floor.

He shuffled lazily to the living room and.......melted at the adorable sight.

 

 

Kyuhyun had both of his arms wrapped around Sandeul in a protective warm embrace and had his chin perched on the baby duck's head. Both of them were in a deep state of slumber, with their chests heaving in synchronization.

He brought a thick blanket from the closet and gingerly placed it on the two sleeping boys.


 

 

 


Sungmin Kyuhyun's luscious tresses affectionately and kissed his lips lightly before settling on the floor beside Kyuhyun's feet.

 

 

 

He brought out the dissertation and clutched the pencil in his hand. He pushed his glasses up his nose and then pondered over the text. It was seven o'clock in the morning after all.

He couldnt go back to sleep so it would be better for him to spend sometime reading while his precious boys were cuddling together in sleep.

 

 


He chewed on the tip of the pencil and reached for his phone on the coffee table....careful not to make any prominent sound.

He silently captured the adorable sight of his Kyuhyunnie and Sandeul sleeping together and beamed at the taken picture.

 


A picture perfect moment indeed~
 

 

 

~tbc

 



24-06-2013