Flavour 5

Crème Glacée Merveilles (Ice Cream WonderLand)

Junho pushed through the doors, making Taemin jump.

"Are you okay?" Taemin asked moving over closer to Minho to allow Junho to take a seat.

"I'm fine" Junho said politely, even though his was pissed off at Chansung.

He wasnt the type to lash out his anger at others who didnt do him wrong.

"Guess the scooping didnt go so well" said Minho.

Junho sighed looking at the ice cream in front of him.

"He said it was horrible, that no one would want to eat it, i mean i know its my first time so was he expecting some master piece he's such an - Ugggghh" Junho pouted.

Minho trying to hold back his laughter.

"Don't worry i'm sure it'll get better" he comforted.

Taemin also gave him a comforting smile , a hand resting on his shoulder.

"I'll eat it " said Taemin, a hand stuck out.

But Minho quickly pulled it down.

"I think you've had enough ice cream for today" said Minho.

Junho chuckled.

And was about to eat his ice cream, when Chansung came bursting through the doors.

Grabbing it from him walking over to the trash and throwing it away.

"YAH!!!!!" shouted Junho.

Taemin flinched at his outburst.

"I think we should head back out now" said Minho getting up and pulling Taemin up with him motioning to the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nichkhun swirled the vanilla cream , perfectly into a semi small ball.

Placing it on the cinnamon cone and handing it to the boy before him.

"Thank you" he said.

"Your welcome... oh an my name is Nichkhun... whats yours" Khun asked .

"WooYoung.. and its nice to meet you" he replied.

Key walked over to Nichkhun resting his head on his shoulder.

"Khunnie i'm tired" said Key with a sigh.

"But you berely served anyone today" Nichkhun chuckled.

"But still-" his attention now on the boy in front of them.

"Wow Khun.. this guy is a cutey" said Key nudging Nichkhun in the side.

"He is so your type you should mmmm" Key mumbled.

WooYoung looking up at the two, at their awkward behaviour.

"Not so loud" said Nichkhun through gritted teeth, whilst smiling at Wooyoung.

"Why dont you try it and tell me how it taste" he said to Wooyoung.

Key smirked  biting Nichkhun on the hand, but not hard.

"Ugh you cannibal" said Nichkhun holding his hand.

"OH MY GOD!!!" shouted WooYoung , grabbing back the other two's attention and a few other people.

"This, this" . Wooyoung scanned the object in front of him.

"I think i'm in heaven" he said with a rather amusing expression.

Key looked at him for a moment , then back at Nichkhun before bursting into laughter.

"Oh my gosh pahahaha .... he's too cute Khun, hahaha" Laughed Key holding his stomach.

"I'm gonna go serve someone haha oh my gosh" Key said shaking his head at Wooyoung's outburst,

Wooyoung blushing , embarrassed at his behaviour.

"Sorry" he apologized, once again he successfully embarrassed himself in front of an attractive person, nice going Woo.

He mentally scolded himself.

"hehe thats okay" Nichkhun replied. Finding Wooyoung cuter and couter by the minute.

~~~~~

"What was that all about?" asked Yuri.

"If you were over there just now , you would know , wouldnt you" Key teased.

"Here you are sweety" Key said , handing a little girl about the age of ten a rasberry flavoured ice cream.

Yuri scoffed. "I wonder whats so interesting for them to be talking for so long" she said.

"Someone's jealous" said Key a devilish gleam from the corner of his eye.

"Yah shut up" Yuri retorted.

Key smirked, "Dont blame me if your not getting certain attention from certain people" he said , tongue sticking out playfully, walking away.

Yuri hissed, stomping her feet and walking after Key.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"WHAT THE F-mmm" Junho's sentence getting cut off by a hand over his mouth.

"Why are you cursing, no cursing" said Chansung simply, his hand still covering Junho's mouth.

Junho's eyes widened , trying to pry Chansung's hand from his mouth but failing.

"No cursing, got it" Chansung said once more.

Junho glared daggers at him before complying.

"Good" Chansung smiled, removing his hand from Junho's mouth.

"Why the hell did you throw my cone away" said Junho.

"Cause" said Chansung taking a seat beside him.

"Cause what?".

"I told you it was horrible, no one should eat that mess, not even you" Chansung said calmly.

And Junho felt his anger boiling back up once again.

"Why you!!!" ... his hand raised about to give Chansung a good smack over the head.

But grabbed in mid air.

He winced at the tight grip.

"Yah l-let go , that hurts" said Junho, and immediately felt Chansung' grip loosen.

"But you were about to hit me in the head, wouldnt that have hurt too?" asked Chansung his head tilted to one side.

"Yeah, well you would have deserved it" hissed Junho.

"And why is that" said Chansung moving closer to Junho.

"B-be-ccause yah why are you coming so close" Junho stuttered losing what his was going to say.

"I'm i making you uncomfortable" said Chansung, their faces now inches away.

Hot breath brushing against their lips, If Chansung made any more attempt of coming closer.....

"C-Chansung will you back the hell up" Junho muttered, feeling no more room left onthe couch to move away.

He was trapped.

Chansung smirked , backing up a bit, "You have a very cute face" said Chansung , another compliment.

"Eh!?!" . Junho questioned.

"Anyways time for you to learn the flavours" said Chansung releasing his grip and getting up.

"Come on".

Junho huffed in relief, that was close.

He cupped his burning ears, getting up.

This is gonna be a long day.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

ahhh T_T hope this story is being enjoyed.

I see the views rising and comments

wish makes me happy.

Thank guys for subbing and commenting.

Really appreciated it XD