Flavour 2

Crème Glacée Merveilles (Ice Cream WonderLand)

 

~~~~The Day Before~~~~~

 

 

 

“Ugh do we have to stop at every chicken restaurant we pass” whined a tired Taemin .

 

“Hey its not every , just the ones that food smell good” retorted Onew.

 

“Then I guess the last five restaurants smelt pretty darn good then” said Taemin.

 

“Hyung I want something sweet” he whined tugging on Onew shirt.

 

“Okay but just one more stop first” said Onew spotting another restaurant.

 

“Hyuuuunnnggg” Taemin whined puffing his cheeks cutely at the older.

 

“Psshh you kow your aegyo doesn't work on me, quit while your ahead” Onews laughed ruffling Taemin’s light brown hair.

 

“Hmph whatever” hissed and upset Minnie gently slapping away Onew hand.

 

“I'm going to go get something sweet to eat” he said walking away from Onew.

 

“Yah meet me back here and be careful don't get lost” Onew yelled over the crowd as Taemin slowly vanished into it.

 

 

 

He walked along the cobbled sidewalk , peering into the many different candy and sweet shops.

 

But nothing had caught his eye.

 

“Hmph they all look so plain” he said to himself continuing his walk.

 

“How about ice cream” said a cool smooth voice from his left.

 

He turned his head looking up at the taller boy in front of him.

 

His dark brown hair that fell neatly almost reaching his shoulders.

 

His sultry dark orbs, light pink lips .

 

Taemin couldn't help but smack his dry lips for moisture.

 

“Huh” replied Taemin in a daze.

 

“I said what about ice cream” the boy suggested once more.

 

Taemin looked around the busy street, at the many stores.

 

There was no ice cream place near here.

 

The boy before him laughed , noticing his confused expression.

 

“Follow me” he said leading the way and Taemin did so.

 

They walked for a while before taking a sharp corner.

 

And all the noise from the crowd behind seemed to disappear.

 

The street was desolate.

 

But the shops around here were far more magnificent the ones he had just came from.

 

Not looking where he was going , he failed to see the boy before him come to a stop.

 

Bumping in to him suddenly.

 

“Ouch” he rubbed his forhead.

 

“Sorry” said the boy turning to him.

 

“That's okay” Taemin smiled .

 

“This is it” the boy remarked and Taemin peered over the others shoulder.

 

Taking in the building before them.

 

It was the cutest thing he had every seen in his life, and he was cute so for him to say that meant a lot.

 

“Omo…. How come I've never seen this place before” said Taemin looking up at the boy.

 

Who only smiled.

 

“Oh by the way my name is Minho and yours?" he asked.

 

"Uh Taemin" Minnie replied shaking the boys hand,

 

 They walked into the store , the cool air condition rushing through their hair and the sweet scent that lingered inside.

 

Taemins puppy eyes scanned the wonderful place,

 

The many colours that decorated the walls, The impressive Luxurious furniture .

 

And the large ice cream palor that sat at the far end in the corner.

 

He ran over to it sticking his face to the clear glass.

 

His mouth watering slightly as his eyes tried to take it all in at once.

 

So many flavours, so many colours, sooooo many choices

 

What to choose, what to choose.

 

His mind battling on the different flavours, not knowing which to try first.

 

"May i recommend a flavour" came the smooth voice of Minho.

 

Taemin could only nod.

 

Minho walked around the other side , motioning to the blue sink , washing his hands before picking up a cinnamon cone and a scooper.

 

"Hmmm" he scanned the familiar flavours trying to see which was best " lets try this one" he smiled.

 

sticking the scooper in the ice cream swirling it delicately making a perfect ball.

 

And lightly patting it on the cone.

 

"Here" he said handing the ice cream to Taemin.

 

Taemin looked at the mixture of the two coloured ice cream he was handed, the smell was sweet as the cool air from it brushed against his lips.

 

He slowly stuck his tongue out , the base of it, then gliding his tongue along it , around it.

 

The sweet , tantalziing taste slowly melting away in his mouth.

 

The creamy substance, bursting inside him, electrifying his taste bud to a whole different level.

 

His eyes were dazed, as he the sides of his lips savouring the last bit of it.

 

"How was it?" asked Minho unable to take his eyes off the boy.

 

He was speechless at first.

 

"Oh my god" he finally muttered his voice faint.

 

"What flavour is this?" Taemin asked still not over what he had just experienced.

 

"Cookies N Cream" replied Minho a smirk on his face.

 

"What....... no way" said Taemin in disbelief.

 

"Yes way... why?" asked Minho.

 

"I've never tasted Cookies N Cream like this before.... its soooo Delicious" said Taemin his lips once more.

 

That taste was unbelivable good. No way was that normal ice cream he thought, he had to have more.

 

"I want to work here" he finally said, making Minho blink multiple times.

 

"What?"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

 

After Onew had finished filled his hunger.

 

He pulled out his phone to check the time.

 

It was just a bit after 3.

 

'Where is he' he thought getting up after paying the bill .

 

He stepped into the lesser busy side walk, looking around if he could make out any sign of Taemin.

 

Walking more but felt something hit his bakc.

 

He looked around.

 

It was a girl, the prettiest girl he had ever seen before.

 

"Mianhae" he bowed apologetically

 

"Sorry miss didnt-".

 

"Mwoh MISS , do i look like a miss to you?" a harsh deep tone came from the person .

 

'That doesnt sound like a girls voice' he thought to himself.

 

"Oh you look like a girl" Onew said bluntly

 

Making the boy before him fume with anger , then suddenly a bookbag flying across his face, making him fall flat on his on the hard pavement.

 

"OW" he groaned in pain, but the boy simply walked pass him and out of sight.

 

~~~~~~

 

Suddenly two girls came out from a purple staircase that Taemin was sure he hadnt seen before.

 

They were in deep conversation completely not aware of his presence until one of them looked up.

 

"Oh Minho your here" said a cute girl with bangs , then she noticed Taemin.

 

"Omo your sooooo cuuuutteee" squeaked Soo-young, running up to the boy pinching his cheeks.

 

"Ouch" he hissed, as he felt his cheeks burning, slowly and politely prying her fingers from his face.

 

"Please don't do that, it hurts" he pouted cutely

 

Making the two girls infront of him squeal.

 

"I'll be back in a sec" said Minho excused himself walking through a pink double door.

 

"Omo he is too cute" said Yuri her eyes beaming at the boy as she stepped to them.

 

"Bonjour et bienvenue au pays des merveilles de la crème glacée" said Yuri with a smile.

 

"Merci, cet endroit est vraiment magnifique en effet" Taemin replied still rubbing his cheeks

 

"Omo you speak french?" the girls asked in shock.

 

Taemin simply nodded."

 

"Thats impressive" said Minho coming back through the double doors, making Taemin blush.

 

"You really are too cuute" said Yuri impressed as well.

 

"Hmph i'm cute too" pouted Soo-Young.

 

"Yah stop acting jealous Soo" snapped Yuri getting annoyed

 

Soo pouted and ran over to MinHo , her hands sliding around his arm.

 

"I'm not" she squeaked through puffed cheeks .

 

"Sure" he chuckled .

 

Then moving his attention back to Taemin, handing him something.

 

 "Whats this?" asked Taemin.

 

"Its a card obviously" Minho chuckled " Just make sure you keep that close to you, Dont lose it".

 

"So does that mean i can work here" asked Taemin staring at Minho with big puppy eyes.

 

"Well you look a bit young but the boss said yes so... yea i guess" he replied.

 

Taemin's eyes sparkled , and a huge smiled brightened his already cute face.

 

"Really.... yaaay" he squeaked, jumping up and down,then running to Minho pulling into a warm hug.

 

Making Soo-Young have to release her grip from the older boy.

 

Minho's heart thumped roughly in his chest at the boys touch.

 

Lightly patting him on his head that rested just below his chin.

 

 Taemin's bouncy mushroom hair, tickling his skin.

 

"Be here by 10 and i'll explain everything from there" said Minho as they broke apart.

 

The two not noticing the little death glares they were recieving.

 

"Okay i will" said Taemin happily.

 

Then feeling his phone vibrate in his pocket.

 

The caller ID saying Jinki.

 

"Omo" Taemin yelped "I'm sorry but i have to go no" he said walking towads the door waving to the three .

 

"au revoir à demain" he aid before he was out the door.

 

"How did he get hired... and so easily?" asked Yuri

 

"Dont know" said Minho " but i think he'll fit in just fine, don't you think".

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~ Back To Recent Day ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Junho reached back to his dorm.

 

Falling into his chair infront of his work desk , pulling out the pieces of what was just a few hours ago his phone.

 

He Sigh "Just wait til i see that guy again, he's definately buying me a new phone".

 

There was a knock on his door ,

 

"Come in" he shouted having an idea of who it was.

 

"Ho-" came a familiar voice.

 

"Yah will you stop calling me that" he yelled getting up from his desk.

 

"Maybe i will, the day  you get a job" laughed Taec as he took a seat on his bed .

 

Junho smiled "Well i guess today's the day".

 

Taecyeon looked up at him confusion written on his face.

 

"What do you mean, are you telling me you actually got a job?" asked Taec in disbelief.

 

"Yup" Junho replied smiling brightly.

 

"Really? ... Where?" he asked .

 

"Not telling" said Junho motioning back over to his desk , taking a seat.

 

"Why the hell not, i want to see this so called place your working" said Taec stepping to him.

 

"Why?" teased Junho.

 

"Why... what o you mean why" replied Taecyeon.

 

"Hmm maybe , soon, when i get used to everything i'll take you there" said Junho

 

"Atleast tell me what kinda work is it?..... its a host club isnt it" Taec smirked.

 

"Yah what tha ... nooo you pabo." hissed Junho.

 

"Then what".

 

"It's an ice cream shop" he replied.