Flavour 3

Crème Glacée Merveilles (Ice Cream WonderLand)

 

~~~~~~~The Next Day~~~~~~~

Junho got up around 8:30am .

With in 20 minutes he was ready, and left his dorm with the card in his pocket.

He walked down the familiar street , the same as yesterday , his feet leading him down the sidewalk .

Taking a sharp corner, and he was back on the pretty street with the beautiful shops.

But unlike yesterday their were small groups of people walking casually around visiting different shops on their way.

He walked along the cobbled pavement until he reached his distination.

Pushing open the door , to feel the familiar cool air , and sweet scent.

There were also a few people in the shop, enjoying each their choice of ice cream.

A young looking woman and her child smiled to him as he entered.

He bowed politely at them before making his way further in.

"You must be Junho" said a tall, puppy eyed guy , with short blonde hair dressed in a sleek black waiters suit.

"Yes" he replied to the boy.

"My name is Nichkhun, i work here as well, you can call me Khun if you like" he said , with a hand out.

Junho shook his hand, 'Was everyone who worked here this good looking' he thought.

"Follow me to get your uniform, so you can get started" He said leading Junho up the purple steps at the far end of the shop.

 He did as he was told and soon he found himself on the second floor .

As Nichkhun led him down a brightly coloured hall, with many doors on both sides.

He could see someone coming in their direction.

From afar he looked like a skinny mushroom.

But as the boy drew closer, he realized it was just a cute boy, with a mushroom hairstyle.

"Hello" the boy beamed at him "My name is Taemin, and you".

"Oh hi, i'm Lee Junho" he smiled back.

"He is new as well, so i hope you guys can become good friends,as with everyone else as well" said Nichkhun.

"Well i have to go downstairs now, see you in a bit" said Taemin and took off.

'Damn everyone here is good looking' Junho thought.

"Your uniform is here" said Nichkhun opening one of the many doors for Junho. "You ca get changed and leave your things in there".

"Thank you" Junho said stepping into the room watching the Nichkhun guy left to go back downstairs before closing the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~`

After he had finished getting dressed and exited the room.

Junho made his way down the hallway to the steps.

"Oooff" he yelped .

Bumping into a person whom had suddenly come out of another room.

"Oh sorry" he said looking up at the person, his apologetic smiled immediately falling to a frown.

"You!!!!" he yelled, a finger pointing in his face.

"Your that rude from yesterday" Junho hissed.

"Yah my name is Chansung , not " the boy before him replied "and who you calling rude your the one who keeps running into me" .

"wah wah thats cause you don't watch where your going and you owe me a damn new phone" Junho retaliated.

Chansung smirked

"You look very y in that uniform" he said taking a step to Junho.

Junho furrowed his eyebrows

Werent they just arguing.......  now this Chansung guy is calling him y?!?!

"What?". was all Junho could mutter out.

"Yea... it fits you well, hugs around your slim waist, curves right around that body of yours" said Chansung as his fingers ran down  Junho's neck , down his shoulders, along his chest touching each of the shirt buttons that ran vertically down his black shirt.

Junho's ears turning a strawberry red.

"Y-yah" he squeaked slapping Chansung's hand away.

Chansung chuckled, before fully stepping out of the room and closing the door behind him.

"Anyways come on, you have alot to learn, and i can't teach you up here" said Chansung , his feet on the first step.

"Teach? me?" asked Junho.

"What... you think you would just be prancing around here with that cute face of yours doing nothing" Chansung retorted.

"Or" he stepped back to Junho "Do you want me to teach you something else up here" cooed Chansung , his tongue slowly swiping over his plump bottom lip.

And Junho's ears felt like they were on fire.

"Lets go lets go" he hurridly said, swiftly walking around Chansung on down the steps.

~~~~~~~~~~~

In the short time it had taken him to get ready, and the little conversation with Chansung.

The ice cream shop was filled with even more people.

The little chitter chatter that swept through the room, while the soft music which hummed around gave the place a comfortable vybe.

He jumped when he felt a hand around his waist.

"Are you planning on standing here all day" Chansung whispered in his ear.

'This guy, is he so touchy feely with everyone'. Junho thought, quickly removing Chansungs hands and walking over to the rest of the staff.

"Ooooh you look so hot Junho-oppa" said Soo-Young stepping beside Junho.

"It fits you nicely" she smiled brightly at him.

"Thank you" he blushed at the comment.

"So what will we be doing today?" asked Taemin

"Well since its your first day, you'll just stay close to your mentor and watch how they operate, they will show you the basic steps, rules, and behaviour towards customers" said Hyo-yeon fixing her black laced skirt.

"Oh okay" replied Taemin walking over to Minho.

"So what are we doing first" he asked.

"Well lets just start with learning most of the flavours" said Minho leading Taemin around the back through the doubled doors.

"You follow me" said Chansung pulling Junho by the wrist around to where they served the ice cream.

"I'm going to show you first, how to do the basic single scoop, okaay" said Chansung, washing his hands , and slipping on two plastic see through gloves.

"What , why can't you just teach me the flavours like Taemin?" asked Junho.

"You can learn the flavours this way too,anyways hush and watch" said Chansung picking up a cone.

"Did he just hush me" scoffed Junho, folding his arms.

But he watched non the less.

Chansung twirled the silver scooper skillfuly in his hand. "Whats your favour flavour?" he asked Junho.

"Huh?".

"I asked whats your favourite flavour" Chansung repeated himself.

"Umm strawberry i guess" answered Junho .

Chansung twirled the metalic scooper through his fingers once more before sticking it into the vibrant dark pink substance.

Making an S like trail into the thick cream before swirling it around into a perfect ball and lightly patting it on the cone.

"Here, try" said Chansung

~~~~~~~~~~

Taemin had already learnt about 20 different flavours he hadnt even known existed before.

Pralines N Cream

TeaBerry

Wicked Caramel Sundae

Crazy Charlie Sundae Swirl

Just to name a few.

"Wow there are so many, do they all taste that good?" Taemin asked.

"Well why dont you try them all and find out" said Minho.

"If i try all of these i'll probably explode" laughed Taemin, which in turn made Minho laugh.

"Aww so cute" said a voice.

They both turned to look at who it was.

"Oh Kibum" Minho smiled.

"How many times do i have to say dont call me that" Key hissed.

"Hello" said Taemin stepping to Kibum.

"My name is Taemin, i just started today, how are you,?" said Taemin a hand oustretched.

Kibum gasped.

"Omo your soo cute" he squealed pulling Taemin into a death gripping hug.

"Call me Key, ugh he's soo cute Minho,where did you find him" Key ranted as he couldnt stop hugging Taemin.

"yah does he look like a teddy bear to you, stop smothering him" said Minho pulling Taemin away, him gasping for air.

"Yes he does actually" Key shooting Minho a playful glare, then looking back at Taemin sweetly "sorry"

~~~~~~~~~

"Thats okay i'm not" Junho was about to refuse.

But felt the cold substance shoved in his face some sticking on his nose.

"I said try it" Chansung insisted.

"Yah... hmph fine.. fine" Junho said snatching the cone from Chansung.

He pouted, the tip of his tongue tasting it.

Then slowly he started to away the sweet , creamy delight.

His mind rushing with all sorts of strawberry madness.

His taste buds vibrating and filled with , smooth creamy strawberry deliciousness.

"So how is it?" asked Chansund, but junho was in his own little world of sweetness, not paying him one mind.

He smirked , as he watched Junho .

"Guess you like it".

~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay so my stories tend to start slow but bare with me please lol

Thanks to all who have been viewing, commenting and subscribing , thanks so much XD

Its all appreciated