Flavour 13

Crème Glacée Merveilles (Ice Cream WonderLand)

 

 

The next day Junho had arrived extra early and barely spoke to anyone for half the day.

No today he was being a busy bee, busier than he had ever been since he had started there.

Anything that would keep his mind at bay.

He had just finished serving his tenth customer when he heard Key calling out to him.

He sighed , and reluctantly made his way over to him.

“Yea” Junho responded not meeting the others gaze.

He could sense he was wearing a cheeky grin and was sure if he looked up his cheeks would betray him as he remembered yesterday’s event.

Indeed Key was smirking, he found it so amusing that Junho had practically been squirming the entire day.

Trying to find every reason as to not mingle with him and the others, especially a certain someone.

“Im  a bit full right now , can you go and make two chocolate sundae’s please, everyone else is also busy and Nichkhun has taken the day off” Key said.

Junho stared up at him with a perplexed look , “Sundae” he repeated.

“Yea, if you want help you can go ask Chansung” Key replied slyly.

The name made Junho’s heart beat out of pace.

“Uh .. no I think I can do it by myself” he tried convincing.

“Oh no… you’ve never made one before and he is the only other one that’s not busy, plus he is your mentor” Key insisted.

Junho glared at him knowing full well what he was up to.

“Fine…where is he?” Junho asked.

“I think he’s upstairs” he replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Key chuckled as he watched Junho disappear up the purple stairway.

And went back to what he was doing, which was absolutely nothing.

He leaned against the wall and watched the semi busy atmosphere .

DING . the door open and in stepped someone that made him stand upright .

Was he pissed or not he didn’t know, all he knew was the appearance of this boy had his attention.

He watched  as the boy walked over to him with a silly cute smile on his face.

“Hello” Onew said leaning against the glass but received a smack on the wrists.

“Don’t lean on the glass you dummy” Key hissed “and hello to you too, what are you doing here?”

Onew pouted at him “Ouch so harsh….. I just came to check up on my brother” Onew said and accidentally leaned against the glass again.

“SLAP”

“Ow” Onew winced at the pain and rubbed his aching forehead.

“I just said don’t lean on the glass” Key hissed sending Onew a death glare.

“Sorry” Onew pouted and that made Key’s insides flutter.

“Why are you here to check up on him… he’s not a baby you know” Key said changing the subject.

Onew still rubbed his head and gave a guilty smile.

“Ok ok maybe I didn’t come to check up on him” Onew  admitted and this made Key give him a suspicious look.

“So what are you here for then?” Key asked.

Onew curled a finger in his hair  before his gaze met with Key’s.

“To see you” Onew replied.

And for a long time since Key could remember he found himself blushing.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Woo come and look at this” Nichkhun said , his eyes wide and a big grin on his face.

Wooyoung turned his gaze from the monkeys that played around in their cage.

“What is it” WooYound said smiling and looked to where Nichkhun was pointing.

He looked inside the large cage but saw nothing at first.

“There’s nothing in there” Wooyoung said.

“Ofcourse there is” Nichkhun replied slinging a hand around Wooyoung’s waist and pulling him closer to him.

Wooyoung felt his heart skip a beat and everything around him except for Nichkhun had disappeared.

He stared blankly into the beautiful face that was just inches away from his own.

He knew Nichkhun was saying something to him but his heart beat was just too loud that it drowned everything else.

Wooyoung jumped slightly when Nichkhun gently placed his hand on his chin and turned his face to the cage.

What he locked eyes with next made everything melt away and jolt him back to reality.

“AAAAAHHHH!!” Wooyoung screamed  as he stared at the black panther that now was standing right infront of them and jumped back but Nichkhun’s grip around his waist increased.

“Hahaha its not gonnna attack- …” Nichkhun said laughing but paused when Wooyoung’s hand wrapped around his neck.

They stayed that way for far too long until mumbles and light giggles from girls that passed by could be heard.

“Uh”

Wooyoung and Nichkhun pulled apart quickly but reluctantly and smiled shyly at each other.

Well mostly Wooyoung.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Junho stomped his way upstairs with a huge frown his face.

He took a deep breath and walked to the door which led to Chansung’s room and waited awhile before knocking.

“C-Chansung” Junho said sounding shy…. He shook his head and cleared his throat.

No way , why would he be shy.

He just needs him to show him how to make the freaking sundaes … that’s all.

Junho tapped his foot against the wooden floor and crossed his arms.

He puffed his cheeks annoyed and banged on the door , before forcefully open ing it and stepping in.

“Chansung don’t you answer to people when you hear your door…… being………….kn-“ Junho’s words slurred to a paused.

Chansung’s back was to him as he was picking up his shirt that hanged off a chair in the room.

Junho watched , his mouth slight a gape at the toned delicious physique that was only a few feet away from him.

Suddenly Chansung turned around and removed his ear phones , throwing them on the bed before stepping to Junho.

“Yes?” Chansung asked wondering why Junho was suddenly in his changing room and why was he standing there just staring.

Chansung waved a hand in front of Junho but it didn’t affect him .

 

~~~~~ In Junho’s  Mind~~~~~~`

Oh my god his body …….

Look at those abs.

Oh my gosh his belly button is so cute.

Wait why am I even thinking this ……

Aaahhh I shouldn’t be thinking this.

But ….. but….. he looks so …. Dare I say it…………..  s-y.

Wait… what was I suppose to be doing again.

Hmmmm something feels soft…

Nice.

Wait where am i.

 

~~~~Back To Reality~~~~~~~

Junho’s eyes opened slowly.

He didn’t even remember why they were closed in the first place.

All he knew know was that he felt something soft and sweet against his lips and couldn’t help but to move along with them.

Junho looked at the person before him.

It was Chansung.

But why was he so close.

Junho whimpered when Chansung against his bottom lip.

 

Wait …….. I’m….. I’m kissing Chansung.

At this realization Junho roughly pushed Chansung off him

“W-what are you doing!!” Junho screeched and automatically threw his hand over his ears.

Chansung smirked and leaned against his doorpost .

“I kept calling out to you but you seemed zoned out, so that’s all I could think to do” Chansung said nonchalantly.

“What kind of method is that…” Junho yelled.

“It worked didn’t it” Chansung responded and Junho fell silent.

“W-Whatever….. just come downstairs now … I need you to help me with something” Junho said and Chansung nodded before stepping back into his room.

A pair of fierce eyes watching him as he swayed his hips as he walked to pick up his shirt.

Junho jumped in surprise when Chansung suddenly looked back at him.

He smiled knowing what Junho was doing and this made Junho’s face go even redder.

 

“I-I’ll be downstairs” Junho stuttered and before Chansung could reply he was gone.

 

Chansung threw his shirt on and laughed and continued getting ready. “He’s too cute”.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Terrible sorry i took so long to update on this .

Forgive me please my mind was kinda blank on this.

But i got little sparks of ideas so bare with me please T_T

anywhoo hope you enjoyed this chapter .