Flavour 12

Crème Glacée Merveilles (Ice Cream WonderLand)

 

 

Junho’s eyes widened like they were about to pop out of his head.

“AAAHH!!!” he screamed pulling his lips away throwing his hands over them as he sat there in disbelief.

“H-How dare you kiss me” Junho mumbled through his fingers, his face going bright red.

But Chansung simply sat there not bothered by what had just occurred.

Junho slowly removed his hands surprised by the boy non response.

“Arent you upset?” he asked.

Chansung looked at him and his lips , and Junho felt something strange inside him go off.

“Nope” Chansung shrugged leaning towards Junho.

“Are you?” Chansung asked and for some reason Junho’s words stuck in his throat.

He was just going immediately blurt out yes. Yes he was pissed.

But why were the words refusing to leave his lips.

Chansung smiled at his hesitation and when Junho saw this it made him blush.

This was the first time he had ever seen Chansung smile at him so cutely before.

He looked so innocent and absolutely adorable

But the moment he thought that the bright smiles faded and mixed with a dark mischievous grin that coiled itself on Chansung’s plump flesh.

Junho scoffed and thought ‘the demon is back’ as he was about to tell off Chansung and go back out.

He stood up but Chansung pulled him back down and in the process pulled him closer towards him.

“Yah what are you doing” Junho half yelled ,his eyes meeting dead on with Chansung’s.

`~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The door swung open the cool air welcoming its guest.

WooYoung stepped in nervously.

Why was he so nervous today.

He looked around the shop at the many people that filled it enjoying their treat whilst they conversed with one another.

His eyes meeting on Hyo-Yeon who was being chased by Soo-Young for some reason.

Soo-Young seemed to glance his way before double taking realizing who it was.

She smiled brightly and waved to him, and he noticed a small smirk play on her lips as she looked over to the far end of the shop.

He followed her gaze thinking it was the person he wanted to see but boy was he wrong.

His eyes met the harsh glare of Yuri who had seemed to be boring holes into him from the moment he had entered.

He winced at the icy stare a chill running up his spine, before looking away.

There he saw Nichkhun on the other side of the room his eyes were too watching him.

But instead of a fierce glare he received only a sweet smile and a hand gesturing him to come over.

He smiled inwardly and was sure he was beaming because of it .

“Hi” Nichkhun said when the chubby cheeked boy had reached him.

Wooyoung blushed at his sweet voice that always hooked him.

“H-hey” he stuttered , mentally face palming…. Ahh come on Woo stop looking like a wuss puppy.

Just stay calm , why the hell are you getting nervous for.

Nichkhun looked at him concerned, Wooyoung had been mumbling to himself and he seemed he wasn’t quite aware that he was doing it.

“Um Woo” he said softly drawing back the others attention.

“ Is something wrong?” he asked and WooYoung could see he was giving him a weird look.

‘ was I mumbling to myself again’ he thought , this time face palming himself for real, which he meant to do mentally.

‘AH you pabo’ he yelled in his mind , scrunching up his face cutely.

Nichkhun watched all this unfold his eyes going wide as he stared at him for a while before bursting out laughing.

“omo your too cute” he said through his laughter.

Wooyoung scratched the back of his head, mustering up the courage he needed at this moment.

“Nichkhun c-can I ask you something?” he said looking down at his feet.

Dammit get a grip WooYoung.

Nichkhun stopped laughing and looked at him with a smile.

“Sure what is it?”.

There was a moments silence before Wooyoung decided to finally speak.

He looked up at the blonde cutely, he gulped then took  deep breath before he let the words leave his lips.

“Nichkhun…. Will you go on a date with me?” he finally said.

It took a moment for Nichkhun to fully register what Wooyoung had said.

And his face went beet red.

His mouth hung open, still shocked by the sudden question.

Wooyoung looked away his lips pursed together thinking the next words that would come out of his mouth would be ones of rejection.

“I-it’s okay im sorry I even-“.

“Yes” finally came the baby-faced boys reply.

Wooyoung shot his head up a bright smile beaming.

“Really?” :D

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Yah what are you doing” Junho half yelled ,his eyes meeting dead on with Chansung’s.

He leaned closer into Junho, leaving no more room for him to inch away.

“If you’re not pissed… that means you liked it right” Chansung said.

His face still leaning in dangerously close until he paused, waiting for Junho’s reply.

Junho blinked rapidly, his mouth opening and closing on what to say.

It was only like for a second the least.

But his lips felt really soft.

WAH!! Snap the hell out of it Junho, what the hell are you saying.

It was just payback… yeah payback that just took a vicious turn and backfired.

Backfired into a nice peck on the lips.

Peck on the……. Aahhh why am I even thinking about this.

Junho shook the strange thoughts from his head , looking back at Chansung whom was watching him this entire time intensively .

“Look I just tripped okay” he tried explaining himself.

“Yea I know” Chansung replied his gaze no longer in the boys eyes but now at his soft plump lips.

“So why were you trying to undress me?” he asked calmly his lips nearing Junho’s more.

“i-I .. that was payback for what you did when I fell asleep” he stuttered.

“oh … really” Chansung’s sentences were now becoming short as he was busy paying attention to something else.

“Y-yes.. yah will you stop looking at me like that!!” Junho hissed his body squirming trying to get free.

“How am I looking at you” he asked his finger caressing Junho’s cheek, he smirked at his nervousness.

“Like…” he trailed off.

“Like What?” Chansung insisted finding it satisfying to .

Junho grunted lowly and this made Chansung chuckle, feeling he himself couldn’t take it anymore.

He leaned in, removing  the space that was left between the two and captured Junho’s lips once more.

Junho was frozen at first but found himself melting into it like an ice cream on a hot summer’s day.

It was a sweet kiss that slowly built its momentum, Junho slightly leaning forward for more contact.

As he was about to sling his arms around Chansung’s neck the door came flying open.

“lalalala …….. omo”.

Junho pulled away and pushed Chansung off him.

Quickly getting to his feet.

“K-key i-i-i…..” he stuttered his face super red and his ear were hot.

“well well well” Key smirked placing a hand on his hips.

Chansung didn’t bother looking around but he couldn’t help to laugh at the fact they had been caught.

Junho snapped around glaring at him.

“YAH …you pabo!!!” he yelled hitting Chansung in the back of the head and stormed through the door before his embarrassment killed him.

 

“oh my god oh my god oh my god OMG!!!” Junho hid his face cutely as he ran pass the others and up the purple staircase.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

enjoy :) hope you like the update.

and huh you guys havent told me your fav ice cream flavour yet.

mine is Vanilla hehe

whats yours? :P