Flavour 1

Crème Glacée Merveilles (Ice Cream WonderLand)

 

"I'm sorry but were not hiring right now" said the manager.

"Oh okay, thanks anyways" replied Junho walking out of the store disappointed once again.

He had been walking around for at least 4 hours now looking for a job but where ever he went the answer was the same.

He sighed "dammit that's the 5th place i've tried today ".

His hands sinking in the depth of his pockets.

Figuring there was probably no use in going to another place he had decided to just go back to his dorm.

 

*RING*

His phone vibrated in his pocket.

"Yoboseyo" he answered.

"Ho- was today any luck" said a chirpy voice from the other end of the line.

"Yah Taec, stop calling me that..... and no its just like every other day" Junho sighed into the phone.

"Bummer, maybe you should just go work at a Host Club instead " Taec snickered and Junho could also hear more voices.

"What the heck..... you " he yelled

"What...i'm sure you and that big of yours would bring in the women by the hundreds haha" .

"Yah shut-" *Bump*

His sentence was cut mid way , as he bumped into something sending him and his phone flying to the ground.

He groaned in pain as his met harshly on the cobbled sidewalk.

"What the f-" he looked up to curse to the person but fell short as he stared at the guy before him.

His milky white , smooth skin , His light auburn colour hair that complimented his face so well.

The way his defined features printed against his black fitted shirt.

He was handsome , very.

"Are you planning on sitting there for the rest of the day" he asked coldly.

Snapping Junho back to reality , and immediately pissing him off to the fact he hadn't even offered a hand since he was the one who had caused his fall.

"If you were watching where you were going i wouldn't be on the ground in the first place. could at least say sorry" he hissed , standing to his feet and brushing himself off.

The guy smiled. "Your the one who ran into  me, maybe you should say sorry".

Junho scoffed. Was this guy for real, he might be hot but he was sure acting like an .

"Yah" but before Junho could utter another word the boy walked pass him, and down the sidewalk.

"Th-this guy is so RUDE!" he yelled , looking down at his phone, that was scattered into pieces. Picking up the pieces he shoved them into his pocket and chased after the boy.

"Yah, you owe me an apology you . and look what you did to my phone" yelled a fuming Junho as he paced down the boy.

Who was just continuing his walk not paying Junho any mind.

This pissed him off even more.

"Yah' he screamed breaking out into a run when the boy took a sharp corner.

But to his dismay, was gone.

He looked down the long unfamilliar road, scanning it.

'How did he disappear so fast' he thought, panting.

His cheeks puffing out in annoyance. as he continued walking down the street.

'This is weird' he thought, his always walked around this district but never remembered seeing this street before.

The sidewalks were much cleaner and the buildings and shops were polished to perfection. Everything around here seemed perfect.

He paused in his movement, when he saw a small sign hanging from  one of the many pretty shops.

It read |NOW HIRING|.

His eyes beamed with joy while a large grin formed on his face.

"Yes" ,

He walked towards the shop, It was about 2 stories high, The walls painted in plain white but was decorated with different ice cream designs.

This place, was cute.

Pushing open the glass door, the cool air rushing out into his face, and a sweet scent played on his nose.

he heard a slight ding as he entered.

Inside was much larger than he had anticipated.

The walls were multicoloured , but each colour blended with one another well.

There were tables of different shapes and sizes , which gave the place a more  interesting look.

And before him , he felt his mouth was about to fall through the tiled floor, his brown eyes landing upon large curved glass, with many different colour substancs in it.

He walked up to it, It was ice cream, so much ice cream,

Some in pink which he assumed was either strawberry or cherry

He scanned the different flavours, the multitude of vast colours left him in awe.

'Was it possible to have so many different flavours' he thought

His mouth slightly watering as he read the different names of each.

Alumni Swirl

Bananas Foster

Berkey Brickle

What a bunch of weird names he thought but continued non the less.

Espresso Fudge Pie

Goo Goo Cluster

He laughed at some of the ridiculous names. But even so each seemed more delicious than the other.

 

"Hello" came a girl beside him, startling him. "Bienvenue au pays des merveilles de crème glacée"

"Uh hi" was all he could reply, whatever she had said after that he did not know, all he knew was it sounded like french to him.

The beautiful girl giggled "Your cute" she said bluntly making Junho's ears tint a light pink.

"Uh thanks" he said " I saw the sign outside, are you guys still-".

"Yes , yes we are" said the girl smiling brightly cutting in.

Everyones been cutting into his sentences today.

He smiled . "Really"

"Yes i will go get the boss" she said smiling , gesturing him to a seat.

"Want some ice cream while you wait" she asked him, but he politely refused, making her pout.

"Oh Okay, well wait here i'll be back soon" she smiled disappearing through a pink double door.

Leaving him alone.

For such a pretty shop , he wondered why it was so empty at a time like this.

A few minutes later the girl came back out ,with an older man beside her.

She smiled at Junho once more, directing the man's attention to him.

"Is this him?" the man asked the girl, she nodded.

He looked back at Junho , his hand coming to his chin.

As he scanned Junho from head to toe.

"He is cute isnt he" the girl said , making the man beside her chuckle.

He stepped towards Junho pulling out something from his pocket, a card and handed it to Junho.

"Be sure to be here by 10 am" he began "Working hours are from 10am to 9pm , I only allow my staff to work Monday ,Wednesday , Friday and the weekends the free days are for rest"

Junho nodded.

"Do you attend college?" asked the man.

"Yes" Junho replied hesitantly, he was afraid that after knowing this he wouldnt bother with him.

But the man just remained silent.

"Well i hope you will be able to balance school and work" he said and with that he left the two .

"School and... work..... Work' .

"Does that mean i got the job" asked Junho.

"Come tomorrow for your uniform, remember work starts at ten so don't be late" he said disappearing through the double doors from where he came.

His smile brighten , showing his pearly whites, as he bowed 90 degrees   thanking the man for hiring him.

"He doesn't like when people are late so make sure to be on time always okay" said the girl smiling.

He nodded.

"Oh and by the way my name is Hyo-yeon nice to meet you" she said a hand out stretched.

He took it , shaking her hand lightly "Oh my name is Lee Junho nice to meet you as well".

He left the store a few minutes later that smile still plastered on his lips.

"Yes finally, wait til Taec hears this" he said sticking a hand in his pocket for his phone only to remember what had happened before.

His broad smile immediately forming into a frown.

"That jerk" he hissed making his way home.

He pulled out the shiny card once more looking at it .

[[[ Ice Cream Wonderland, le lieu de chatouiller votre dent sucrée et vous demande votre faim crémeuse.
Lorsque la crème glacée fond sur la langue et est toujours douce. ]]]

He turned the card around hoping to see a language he actually understood, but the only thing there was a small map.

And the words below that read : Do Not Lose This Card

                                                                                       and a smiley face beside it.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" I wonder why you led him here" asked the boss to another guy standing near the entrance they both watching Junho .

"First Minho leads that little fuffly mushroom hair boy here now you with him?".

"What... he was looking for work, besides i think he's interesting" said the boy with a smirk.

"Well Chansung, since he's so interesting, I'm making you be the one to show him the ropes and such... okay". said the boss , then walking away  up to a purple staircase leaving Chansung behind.

"No Problem" he said , a smirk still playing on his lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ahh first chapter . not really good with first chappies but it will get better :)

Hope it was good, as you can see i kinda drew my idea from

Alice in wonderland, you know the part where the rabbit leads her yeah yeah im sure you know lool

anyways this story just wouldnt leave my mind

and i like it , so i will se how it goes from here on.

Imma try mixing cute, funny, dramatic , ty all in one lol

Can it be done. uh i think so loool

anyways comments are appreciated. would like to know how this story is T_T