14

The Casanova's Jar of hearts

“Did you hear the news about the Music show?”Luhan asked.

 

“Not yet. What’s that all about?” I asked.

 

“We have to choose a club for the school’s foundation day. In Music Club, they have this performance. There will be a lot of sponsors, so there’s a possibility that we can shine.”

 

“Oh,” I said. “Are you going to join?”

 

“Yes, let’s join, please.” He said as he smiled and winked at me.

 

“Its going to be fun!” Luhan put his arm on my shoulder.

 

“Get off me, will you?” =___=

 

Sir entered the room with some papers on his hands.

 

“Good Morning Class. So, have you heard the news about the foundation day in our school? We will have different booths, like horror booth, food booth, etc. So you need to choose which club will you join. Fill this form up, then, submit it to me. I’ll sign it for approval. Choose wisely.” Sir said and he began distributing the papers.

 

I’ll choose Music Club. My phone vibrates, a text message, I guess.

 

Fr: Manly Luhan

“MUSIC CLUB OR ELSE YOU’RE DEAD!”

 

Okay.  I submitted the paper to our prof. I went back to my seat. WHAT THE EFF. Yonghwa’s awkwardness again! Im not comfortable with him.  These days, he’s been quiet. He is like in a deep thought and depression.

 

“Are you feeling okay?” I asked as I hand him his favorite hard candy. The wrapper says “Cheer Up!”

 

“Seo, I’m okay. I just need some time to think. I’m not used in living here so I need to adjust to everything. Korea isn’t the same with Japan.”

 

He has a point.

 

“Wait, Is Juniel studying here?” he asks as he lifts his head, eyes became bigger.

 

“Yep,”  I answered. “What club did you choose?” I sit next to him.

 

“M-Music Club.” He said.

 

“Excuse me, I just want to remind you that Christmas is coming and so as your Christmas party. Any plans? Suggestions?” Sir asked as he scan the room.

 

Christmas is coming. Im so excited. Dad is also coming! Yay!  

 

“Sir, I would like to suggest a theme for the Christmas Party. We will sing Christmas carols and spend the earned money for the party. The theme would be Masquerade.”

 

“That’s nice. Another one?” sir replied. He looked around but no one raise a hand. It’s like nobody gives a damn about it.

 

 

“For those who are finished, pass your papers then go to your chosen club.”

 

--

I went to the Music Room.  Luhan said he had to pee. So, I came here alone. In the Music room, there’s a big stage at the center, speakers, spotlights, piano, guitar, etc. Im excited!

 

Thirty minutes passed and another four persons came. We knew each other already yet, we still have to introduce ourselves. Yonghwa, Luhan,Kris and Kai’s fiancé—Juniel. Dead silence comes again. Before I forget, our coach is gay. He’s funny. Is Yonghwa okay? Maybe he’s constipated, or wants to poop so bad?  Not now Yonghwa! XD

 

“2 weeks before the foundation day. We need to do something. My plan is to present a musical play then at night, we’ll have a concert. The problem is, You’re only five in the band. We need a lead male, and lead female. Introduce yourselves first. I’m your coach, director Edward Ratio.”

 

“Im Yonghwa. I can sing and play guitar.”

 

“Luhan, singing.”

 

“Seohyun, singing and guitar.”

 

“And you’re?” Coach Edward points at Juniel who seemed very shy.

 

“Im J-Juniel, responsible for the singing and guitar.”

 

“Im Kris, Im not good at anything but I’m handsome. Joking. I’m good in rapping.”

 

“Who will be the lead female? Seohyun, you are so nerdy. Juniel, is a shy type.Oh no.” Edward says.

 

“Male lead is Luhan.” He added.

 

“What?” Kris exclaimed.  “Im more handsome!”

 

“Sir, Can I be the lead female? I promise to give my best!” I shouted.

 

“Okay, but argh.. okay.”

 

“So, lets practice the piece. The theme song will be Wedding Dress by Taeyang of the famous band ‘Bigbang’.”

 

“Get all your things in the backstage, then let’s get ready.”

 

“Who will be the lead female again?” Kris asked.

 

“This nerdy girl. We had no choice. RIP Music Club. Just kidding.”

 

We gathered all the costumes and props in the backstage. Why am I feeling like this? Im nervous. We went to the dressing room. Juniel stays quiet. Is she mute?!

 

I wore the wedding gown and put some make-up on. I look at the mirror and saw a different side of me. I cant believe that I can be beautiful even just for awhile. I stepped out.

 

“So Luhan, What do you think?” Edward asked.

 

“A bride,” he says. “with braces. Nah, still the same.”

 

What?! Floor, Im begging you. Swallow me up, please? T__T

 

We practiced the whole story. The theme is about forbidden love. I will marry Luhan secretly.

 

“Action!”

 

“My love, let’s get married.”  Luhan says as he brushes his hand through my hair.

 

“Then, lets run away now!” I replied.

 

“Cut!” Edward exclaimed. “Lets move to the wedding whatever scene.”

 

We speak the vows and..

 

“You may now kiss the bride.”

 

Whut. We have to kiss? For real? *u*

 

“No, on the cheeks near the lips, to make it look like you’re kissing for real.” Edward said.

 

I gulped. Luhan’s getting closer, closing his eyes,holding my cheeks,putting the hair strands behind my ear, ready to kiss in 3..2..

 

“Im sorry, Im late!” someone opened the door.

“Tsk, who are you?” Edward tsk-ed.

 

“Im Lee.. Lee So..Hyun. Im a transferee student, and I choose this club.”

 

“Bravo!” Edward exclaimed and jumped because of his excitement.

 

“You can be the lead female!”

 

“How about me?” I asked.

 

“Is it okay Luhan?” Edward asked.

 

I looked at Luhan. He bowed his head and said, “Yeah.”

 

“Okay, Seohyun the nerd, take your costume off and give it to Sohyun.”

 

“You can call me Mami.”

 

“Oh, give it to Mami. Faster! Seohyun, you will be the lead singer of the theme song.” Edward said.

 

But.. that was my chance. Who exactly are you Mami?

~~

 

A/N: Add me on line :3 ID: dosheilaparas

PM ME THERE! UPVOTE <3 lovely subbies, I lurve yahh <3 HAPPY HALLOWEEN!